Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Lamar = Hyprocrite

Quote Originally Posted by RavenXbio View Post
    This place is becoming a joke, get moderated for a light name call, but hey let’s bring out the Bible? Wtf even happens here lmao
    I got a warning for telling someone to go back to playing with their legos. I guess it's not all good unless you're attacking certain posters who hold a certain stance.
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh

Quote Originally Posted by GullyGill View Post
    the hate that some of yall have for this man is weird af
    I dont hate him but now is the time to sign what was offered and we can focus on the 2023 season

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SouthSide View Post
    A lot of sanctimonious bullshit in this thread.

You people loved Lamar right up until he didn't give you what you thought you are entitled to. Not a single person cared about Lamar's spiritual well being until his contract was up, and he oh so offended you by wanting to get as much money as he can. Which is his right!

To everyone who loves and hates Lamar....you don't own him! He does not owe you anything! It's HIS money!

Lamar will be rich, and the Ravens will he just fine no matter what happens.

That fact people are now judging Lamar's morality is laughable. Worry about yourselves and how God will judge your words and slander. If you are really as religious as you try to come off, then "Pray for us". lol

This is a minor sports feud between a millionaire and a billion dollar organization. When Lamar signs, they will hug it out and make sweet football love until the next time the contract is up.

This place is starting the resemble the cesspool that is the politics forum.
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh

Ya'll need to grow up.

Seriously.

I couldn’t care less about Lamar’s religious beliefs. He could believe in Zeus or Thor or Santa Claus and it doesn’t affect me.

Quote Originally Posted by dscola31 View Post
    Some of you are absolutely intolerant. Because him and the team have a contract dispute. You actually hate him over something that is within his right to do. God forbid he thinks, even if you don't agree, that he is worth more than the team thinks he is.

This is exactly why players shit on fans and post things like "Rat a dick!"
    These dudes need attention they ain’t getting at home lol

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    I see where this thread is going now and im here for it

"Organized religion is the root cause of all the bad things and hate in the world"

In what world? If you get held at gunpoint for your paycheck, that man is doing it because of your religion? The unrelenting desire for power and wealth trigger these crimes to include USING religious beliefs as a tool to justify your actions or as an avenue to carry them out. There isnt a single "bad thing and hate" in the world that is condoned biblically. People act outside of scripture and call themselves Christian all the time, specifically as mentioned in this thread is why your opinion of it is the way it is and why it should get called out for hypocrisy
    The bolded is true. It's not important what a person calls themselves or thinks about themselves , what the Lord thinks is important.

There are only two kingdoms God calls them Children of God or Children of wrath. I'll reference what the Apostle Paul wrote to the Ephesians 2:3 'among whom also we all once conducted ourselves in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind, and were by nature children of wrath, just as the others.'

https://www.gotquestions.org/children-of-wrath.html

To others .....I won't criticize Lamar personally for what he believes he's worth although I think it's outrageous and wouldn't pay it. I will say if you're a representative of Christ one should conduct themselves as such.. Obviously, I don't know him personally but what I've seen I wouldn't guess he has a relationship minus some copy and pastes.
    A nation of well-informed men who have been taught to know and prize the rights which God has given them cannot be enslaved. It is in the region of ignorance that tyranny begins. - Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by GullyGill View Post
    the hate that some of yall have for this man is weird af
    Cry

Id love for Lamar to convert to Islam just for the fan reaction lmao

I like using bible quotes about money to say that all billionaires are fake Christians personally.

Matthew 6:24 ESV

“No one can serve two masters, for either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and money.
    Hebrews 13:5 ESV /

Keep your life free from love of money, and be content with what you have, for he has said, “I will never leave you nor forsake you.”
    James 5:1-6

Come now, you rich, weep and howl for the miseries that are coming upon you. Your riches have rotted and your garments are moth-eaten. Your gold and silver have corroded, and their corrosion will be evidence against you and will eat your flesh like fire. You have laid up treasure in the last days. Behold, the wages of the laborers who mowed your fields, which you kept back by fraud, are crying out against you, and the cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord of hosts. You have lived on the earth in luxury and in self-indulgence. You have fattened your hearts in a day of slaughter. ...

Luke 18:25 ESV

For it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich person to enter the kingdom of God.”
    Mike MacDonald should be our head coach next season

If Youre gonna say I said something, Quote me cause yall be lying.

1 Timothy 2:11-15 ESV / 1,271 helpful votes
    Let a woman learn quietly with all submissiveness. I do not permit a woman to teach or to exercise authority over a man; rather, she is to remain quiet.

When a man sells his daughter as a slave, she will not be freed at the end of six years as the men are. If she does not please the man who bought her, he may allow her to be bought back again."
    Exodus 21: 7-8

"He that is wounded in the stones, or hath his privy member cut off, shall not enter into the congregation of the Lord."(Deuteronomy 23:1)
    2 Chronicles 21:14-15

“Behold, the Lord will bring a great plague on your people, your children, your wives, and all your possessions,and you yourself will have a severe sickness with a disease of your bowels, until your bowels come out because of the disease, day by day.” 2 Chronicles 21:14-15

Numbers 31:15-18

"15 “Have you allowed all the women to live?” he asked them. 16 “They were the ones who followed Balaam’s advice and enticed the Israelites to be unfaithful to the Lord in the Peor incident, so that a plague struck the Lord’s people. 17 Now kill all the boys. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, 18 but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man."

1 Corinthians 14:34-35.

"Women should remain silent in the churches. They are not allowed to speak, but must be in submission, as the law says.

If they want to inquire about something, they should ask their own husbands at home; for it is disgraceful for a woman to speak in the church."

Hosea 13:16
    New King James Version

Samaria [a]is held guilty,
    For she has rebelled against her God.
    They shall fall by the sword,
    Their infants shall be dashed in pieces,
    And their women with child ripped open.

1 Peter 2:18:

Servants, be subject to your masters with all respect, not only to the good and gentle but also to the unjust (or "harsh").

Colossians 3:22:

Bondservants, obey in everything those who are your earthly masters, not by way of eye-service, as people-pleasers, but with sincerity of heart, fearing the Lord.

Ephesians 6:5-8:

Slaves, obey your earthly masters with respect and fear, and with sincerity of heart, just as you would obey Christ. Obey them not only to win their favor when their eye is on you, but as slaves of Christ, doing the will of God from your heart. Serve wholeheartedly, as if you were serving the Lord, not people, because you know that the Lord will reward each one for whatever good they do, whether they are slave or free.

Titus 2:9-10:

Bondservants are to be submissive to their own masters in everything; they are to be well-pleasing, not argumentative, not pilfering, but showing all good faith, so that in everything they may adorn the doctrine of God our Savior.

1 Timothy 6:1-2:

Let all who are under a yoke as bondservants regard their own masters as worthy of all honor, so that the name of God and the teaching may not be reviled. Those who have believing masters must not be disrespectful on the ground that they are brothers; rather they must serve all the better since those who benefit by their good service are believers and beloved.
    Mike MacDonald should be our head coach next season

If Youre gonna say I said something, Quote me cause yall be lying.

What are we doing here

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenous1 View Post
    News Flash we are all hypocrites. . .
    That's true, but there are two kinds of hypocrites.

First, we need to understand that the only way to avoid being a hypocrite is to have standards so low they can be met every day by a normal person. That's a pretty low standard to have because we all have days where we behave pretty poorly.

But back to two kinds of hypocrites. One is the person who has a very high standard they attempt to meet, fail on occasion, and admit their failures and own that hypocrisy when it occurs.

Then there are the people who tell you to live one way while they have no intention of doing so and don't care to even try to own up to their issues. Instead they make excuses. There are excellent examples but I don't want to get into politics here.