Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Lamar = Hyprocrite

Quote Originally Posted by ravensfan7716 View Post
    Lol and you just called me out few days ago for posting outlandish stuff.
    I'm not the one that believes in the imaginary man in the sky.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    I've been seeing a bunch of Christian tweets among Lamar lately, much like what Russell Wilson likes to do who seems to think he is better than everyone to the point of needing his own office.

The Holy Bible states:

Ecclesiastes 5:10

He who loves money will not be satisfied with money, nor he who loves wealth with his income; this also is vanity.

Hebrews 13:5

Keep your life free from love of money, and be content with what you have, for he has said, “I will never leave you nor forsake you

1 Timothy 6:10

For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil. Some people, eager for money, have wandered from the faith and pierced themselves with many griefs

To sit there and say that 133 million dollars is not enough money and then call yourself a Christian, retweeting tweets that are supposed to glorify God, that is hypocrisy and you are no better than Russell Wilson at that point. I would rather a fellow Christian not even claim Christianity than act in that manner which gives the entire faith a bad reputation while you have some small church Pastors out there giving everything to their church and living within their means as much as the human man can possibly perceive.

Regardless of what you believe in, this just makes his entire character and moral compass look fraudulent to me if you are going to live so hypocritically.
    It is also possible that Lamar is taking a stand against the owners out of a sense of vague Biblical justice. He could be thinking "I am risking a good bit of my wealth to gain guaranteed contracts for everyone." Maybe that is part of it, but if it is I would wish he would fight more directly for the interests of those on the bottom rungs, whose careers are shorter and fortunes are less.

Blog Entries

If Lamar is following the bible then it's no wonder he screwed this up so bad for himself. The only way that's going to lead you is the wrong way.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

It's hard to believe we live in the 21st century and people still believe in this superstitious nonsense. Then again, some people believe in ghosts, bigfoot, and little green men in spaceships performing anal probes on cows. Might as well worship Zeus or use JRR Tolkein to justify how you live.

Anyone remember Captain Silver and the epic sunspot "cloud man" thread?
    "Find #20 on every play"

A lot of sanctimonious bullshit in this thread.

You people loved Lamar right up until he didn't give you what you thought you are entitled to. Not a single person cared about Lamar's spiritual well being until his contract was up, and he oh so offended you by wanting to get as much money as he can. Which is his right!

To everyone who loves and hates Lamar....you don't own him! He does not owe you anything! It's HIS money!

Lamar will be rich, and the Ravens will he just fine no matter what happens.

That fact people are now judging Lamar's morality is laughable. Worry about yourselves and how God will judge your words and slander. If you are really as religious as you try to come off, then "Pray for us". lol

This is a minor sports feud between a millionaire and a billion dollar organization. When Lamar signs, they will hug it out and make sweet football love until the next time the contract is up.

The Bible isn't a work of fiction. Modern archeology has not refuted the Bible but cemented the truth contained in it. Where you are going to spend eternity is the most important decision of your life. A person has free will to believe or not believe what is contained in it but that does not make it untrue and God a liar.
    A nation of well-informed men who have been taught to know and prize the rights which God has given them cannot be enslaved. It is in the region of ignorance that tyranny begins. - Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by RustonRifle View Post
    The Bible isn't a work of fiction. Modern archeology has not refuted the Bible but cemented the truth contained in it. Where you are going to spend eternity is the most important decision of your life. A person has free will to believe or not believe what is contained in it but that does not make it untrue and God a liar.
    The house where Tony Soprano lived is a real place, too - but that doesn't mean the Sopranos was a documentary.

Quote Originally Posted by HopsRaven View Post
    The house where Tony Soprano lived is a real place, too - but that doesn't mean the Sopranos was a documentary.
    I don't think anyone ever said The Sopranos was a real story

Quote Originally Posted by SouthSide View Post
    A lot of sanctimonious bullshit in this thread.

You people loved Lamar right up until he didn't give you what you thought you are entitled to. Not a single person cared about Lamar's spiritual well being until his contract was up, and he oh so offended you by wanting to get as much money as he can. Which is his right!

To everyone who loves and hates Lamar....you don't own him! He does not owe you anything! It's HIS money!

Lamar will be rich, and the Ravens will he just fine no matter what happens.

That fact people are now judging Lamar's morality is laughable. Worry about yourselves and how God will judge your words and slander. If you are really as religious as you try to come off, then "Pray for us". lol

This is a minor sports feud between a millionaire and a billion dollar organization. When Lamar signs, they will hug it out and make sweet football love until the next time the contract is up.
    In a nutshell!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    The bible is a bad thing. For one it's a work of fiction a bunch of lunatics act like is truth, and two, organized religion is the root cause of almost all the bad things and HATE in the world.

I don't hold it against Lamar or anyone else though, it's easy to be brainwashed by that crap.
    I see where this thread is going now and im here for it

"Organized religion is the root cause of all the bad things and hate in the world"

In what world? If you get held at gunpoint for your paycheck, that man is doing it because of your religion? The unrelenting desire for power and wealth trigger these crimes to include USING religious beliefs as a tool to justify your actions or as an avenue to carry them out. There isnt a single "bad thing and hate" in the world that is condoned biblically. People act outside of scripture and call themselves Christian all the time, specifically as mentioned in this thread is why your opinion of it is the way it is and why it should get called out for hypocrisy

Blog Entries

the hate that some of yall have for this man is weird af