Page 4 of 96 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Re: Who is possibly in on Lamar now?

What Hoodie doin?
    Mike MacDonald should be our head coach next season

If Youre gonna say I said something, Quote me cause yall be lying.

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    His momma
    Felicia & Mark Davis will get along GREAT.

- Houston Texans: Probably too much risk for Demeco Ryans, but have cap space and need. Would likely just involve picks.
    - Chicago Bears: Only makes sense if they don't like Fields. At this point, I'd trade for Fields, the 1st overall, 2nd rounder, and another future first.
    - NY Jets: If Joe Douglas really liked Lamar - maybe they trade picks.
    - Green Bay: If Rodgers is forcing himself out, my favorite theoretical trade is straight up Lamar for Arod. We get 1-2 years of contention, Green Bay gets a QB to start in front of Love for another 2-3 years.
    - Colts: Newly hired coach from Philly may want athletic QB to model system similar to Hurtz. One of the most likely destinations. Colts have shown willingness to trade for veteran QB's.

Westminster OG, now behind enemy lines in NE
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AlbionHero View Post
    https://twitter.com/JeffDarlington/s...31585016160258

https://twitter.com/JeffDarlington/s...31585016160258

The Dolphins will not be pursuing Lamar Jackson or any other starting QBs this off-season, multiple team sources tell me. As one source said, “Mike fully believes Tua is the perfect fit for his system.”

Dolphins aren't involved either

Dolphins aren't involved either
    Miami out

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ShadeRaven View Post
    What Hoodie doin?
    That's definitely possible. I just can't see Lamar wanting to play in that. The Patriots way is not fun.

I don't think he gets an offer sheet from any team. Lowkey feel bad for him but he saw how the draft went.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Offense View Post
    Washington was one I had not considered, but with the new OC and the idea that Lamar could be a sales piece for Dan Snyder I could see them as a player.
    Makes sense.

The opposite idea is that owners don't like to undertake a major financial commitment to a player just before selling the team. Let the next guy decide about that. Also, the signing bonuses etc would come out of the team's current assets (Snyder's pocket?). So I dunno.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dcat View Post
    Jets fan here. The buzz is that the main terms of the Jets' trade with Green Bay has been done for a while now and that both parties have been waiting on Rodgers' decision to retire or not in order to make it happen. In addition, even though Rodgers' contract with Green Bay does not have a no-trade clause, Rodgers of course needs to sign off. Rodgers was in NY/NJ over the weekend with the Jets.

As of this moment, Woody Johnson, Joe Douglas and Robert Saleh have landed in Santa Monica on Woody's jet. There's twitter showing Rodgers and his agent coming out to greet them at the airport. Aaron Rodgers will likely spend his final 2 years as a NY Jet. I won't say it's definite, because... well.... you know... Jets...<cough, cough>. But it sure looks like it's happening. This gives the Jets one more chance to develop the awful Zach Wilson, whose contract is guaranteed through 2024. No such chance with a new deal for Lamar and the Jets aren't giving up hope on the 2021 overall #2 pick just yet. He's getting the money anyway and no one in their right mind would trade for him.

Personally, I'd prefer a 4 yr deal for Lamar instead of a 2 yr for Rodgers. But the draft compensation for Rodgers will be way lower than Lamar for sure, and the Jets have to provide Breece Hall and Garrett Wilson a competent QB or they won't live up to their potential.
    Thanks!

Ravens about to drop that We are out on Lamar Jackson tweet
    Mike MacDonald should be our head coach next season

If Youre gonna say I said something, Quote me cause yall be lying.

Quote Originally Posted by Raveninwoodlawn View Post
    there's a reason why the NFLPA filed that collusion case.
    Which collusion case?

The NFLPA can't possibly have filed one about Lamar. Teams weren't able to talk to him until about two hours ago. Actually they still can't, not until March 15th.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    That's definitely possible. I just can't see Lamar wanting to play in that. The Patriots way is not fun.
    I understand the thought, But Kraft is too cheap and Jones wasn't really Bill's pick, he was Kraft's guy.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadeRaven View Post
    Ravens about to drop that We are out on Lamar Jackson tweet
    Yoooo the way I just laughed at this.
    This franchise is circling the toilet bowl of mediocrity waiting to be flushed.