1. 2023 ALDS game thread

Lets fucking go os

Re: 2023 ALDS game thread

No Means crushes me.

https://twitter.com/Orioles/status/1...746629/photo/1

Baker over Baumann? Sure I'm just glad Fuji is off.

Do we use our regular lefty lineup? I'd rather bat Gunnar bat leadoff regardless.

Let's go O's!!!!
    "Did Ed Reed get the respect that he deserves? No he did not...Am I gonna get it? Probably won't. Hopefully he do. If I don't, then, hey, man, I'm alright with me." - Ed Reed

Today's lineup:

LF Hays
    C Rutschman
    DH Santander
    1B Mountcastle
    SS Henderson
    RF Hicks
    2B Westburg
    CF Mullins
    3B Urias

SP Bradish
    "Did Ed Reed get the respect that he deserves? No he did not...Am I gonna get it? Probably won't. Hopefully he do. If I don't, then, hey, man, I'm alright with me." - Ed Reed

Quote Originally Posted by Jam31 View Post
    No Means crushes me.

https://twitter.com/Orioles/status/1...746629/photo/1

Baker over Baumann? Sure I'm just glad Fuji is off.

Do we use our regular lefty lineup? I'd rather bat Gunnar bat leadoff regardless.

Let's go O's!!!!
    Something must be up with Means. If not, you’d at least want him in the bullpen over Baker.

Quote Originally Posted by steelerhater View Post
    Something must be up with Means. If not, you’d at least want him in the bullpen over Baker.
    elbow soreness

Sad about Means. I really wanted to see him pitch well or maybe even have one of his dominating performances in the playoffs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don’t want to wait until 2:15!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravensforce83 View Post
    I don’t want to wait until 2:15!!!!

No reason for them to start this late. They were hosing down the infield for about 40 minutes. Ridiculous!

They should have traded for Verlander at the trade deadline. It would have been great to have an ace while they still have the young guys. When the young guys sign with the Yankees, Red Sox and Dodgers we will be saying we should have gone for it when we had the chance. Go Ravens!!! Go O's!!! Thanks to Eastern for getting this on the O's thread!!!

No John Means and no offense means this season was nothing more than, "Here's your division title, congrats, see you next year".
    Politics is the entertainment division of the military industrial complex. ― Frank Zappa

O's aren't alone in being bounced from the playoffs - ALL the 100+ win times are out.
    Never too old for a happy childhood!