Blog Entries

I guess this woman will need to pay reparations to herself.

Black Panthers-linked Marxist professor just found out that she is the descendant of a slave owner and a Mayflower settler - Karma's a bitch and you just can't make this shit up. Maybe Liz Warren should retest her ancestry.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/black-...lower-pilgrims

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Re: I guess this woman will need to pay reparations to herself.

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    Black Panthers-linked Marxist professor just found out that she is the descendant of a slave owner and a Mayflower settler - Karma's a bitch and you just can't make this shit up. Maybe Liz Warren should retest her ancestry.

The problem is we Americans likely have DNA from all over the world. Do I have "black" blood, whatever that is? "White" blood? I am, or at least I appear, mostly Caucasian. I do actually have Native American blood in me, unlike Fauxcahauntus. Do I have Asian DNA? Don't know.

But most of us have enough of all of them so that we can be definitively labeled.

Surrounded by Cousin Eddies in Cincitucky (get me out of this HELLHOLE!)

The idea of reparations is outlandish (they've been getting them since the 60's in the form of exhorbitant entitlements at our expense), but deciding who gets them, and I pray we never get that far, is a can of worms.

There were thousands of blacks involved in slavery, as owners, as well as the capture, transport aand sale. Do their ancestors deserve anything? What about Native Americans??? Don't the ancestors of those subjected to the Trail of Tears deserve anything (other than removing Jackson from the 20 dollar bill...........many still ask for two 10's).

And when you propose this ridiculous idea of liberal feel-good give away money, don't forget for every give, there's a take. You're taking away from the ancestors of Abolitionists, Union soldiers that fought to free the slaves, those involved in the Underground Railroad, etc.

What about the decendants of the great wave of immigration? I'm one. Millions came here in @ 1890-1930; suffered through the depression and honored our country in at least one war, maybe more. I'm Italian and my ancestors were probably stomping on grapes in slave times. Why do we have to chip in on this noise?

Speaking of the Underground Railroad; here in Cincitucky, there was all this pressure to build an Underground Railroad Museum, since Cinci was a major hub in slaves escaping to freedom. So they built one and after a few years, NO ONE GOES THERE. Other than a few field trips, etc., it's empty.(BTW, the term "Field Trip" has been banned by more than one school district, because it's racist; don't ask me how. Same with "Master Bedroom"). To keep solvent, they're using it as a reception hall. My wife's company rented it out for their holiday party and got a pretty good deal. We were there and ended up drinking inside an old slave shack that they re-constructed. Talk about hypocrisy.

Done with this crap.,

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post

Intersectionality is a bitch.
    -"You are about to enter a world of pain."

Quote Originally Posted by TheOrioleWay View Post
    The idea of reparations is outlandish (they've been getting them since the 60's in the form of exhorbitant entitlements at our expense), but deciding who gets them, and I pray we never get that far, is a can of worms.

There were thousands of blacks involved in slavery, as owners, as well as the capture, transport aand sale. Do their ancestors deserve anything? What about Native Americans??? Don't the ancestors of those subjected to the Trail of Tears deserve anything (other than removing Jackson from the 20 dollar bill...........many still ask for two 10's).

And when you propose this ridiculous idea of liberal feel-good give away money, don't forget for every give, there's a take. You're taking away from the ancestors of Abolitionists, Union soldiers that fought to free the slaves, those involved in the Underground Railroad, etc.

What about the decendants of the great wave of immigration? I'm one. Millions came here in @ 1890-1930; suffered through the depression and honored our country in at least one war, maybe more. I'm Italian and my ancestors were probably stomping on grapes in slave times. Why do we have to chip in on this noise?

Speaking of the Underground Railroad; here in Cincitucky, there was all this pressure to build an Underground Railroad Museum, since Cinci was a major hub in slaves escaping to freedom. So they built one and after a few years, NO ONE GOES THERE. Other than a few field trips, etc., it's empty.(BTW, the term "Field Trip" has been banned by more than one school district, because it's racist; don't ask me how. Same with "Master Bedroom"). To keep solvent, they're using it as a reception hall. My wife's company rented it out for their holiday party and got a pretty good deal. We were there and ended up drinking inside an old slave shack that they re-constructed. Talk about hypocrisy.

Done with this crap.,
    Yep. Who do you pay and who do you take from? Are there gonna be forms that need to be filled out? Really how many people are descendants of slave owners? I know Kamala Harris should be at the top of the list.
    I don't know a lot but I know a little

It’s called Karma. She just had her Clayton Bigsby moment!

https://youtu.be/BLNDqxrUUwQ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its a stupid idea all around. The grievance community will still not be happy and say its not enough and more needs to be done. The people who pay with their taxes are gonna be pissed for having to pay for something they had no role in. Its a perfect recipe for making race relations worse

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    Its a stupid idea all around. The grievance community will still not be happy and say its not enough and more needs to be done. The people who pay with their taxes are gonna be pissed for having to pay for something they had no role in. Its a perfect recipe for making race relations worse
    That's the main reason they'd love to implement it, to divide us as much as possible.