Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Re: Rogan on to something?

Quote Originally Posted by Willbacker View Post
    And your not shitting
    Good one. I shit you not.

Quote Originally Posted by 2bynight View Post
    He was joking of course. He would be dead in 2 months without shitting.
    I dont think he was joking

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    I dont think he was joking
    I think he was because this is what he wrote in part: I haven’t shit in 7 years.

In seriousness the two times I ate fast food I had explosive diarrhea for what seemed like forever.

Notice he says In seriousness...meaning don't take what I said before as serious. But seriously, if he really meant it he is completely full of shit.

I appreciate the puns fellas.

It was in jest, I’ve actually shit in the last 7 minutes. I am not full of shit. It took a lot of work, and now I’m crapped out. Now I’ve got to scat and go duke out the rest of the day.

Quote Originally Posted by Ranger View Post

It was in jest, I’ve actually shit in the last 7 minutes. I am not full of shit. It took a lot of work, and now I’m crapped out. Now I’ve got to scat and go duke out the rest of the day.

6. Re: Rogan on to something?

We'll just wipe it from our memory banks.

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    We'll just wipe it from our memory banks.
    Yep, just flush it out.

Consider the ravens: they neither sow nor reap, they have neither storehouse nor barn, and yet God feeds them. Of how much more value are you than the birds!

Luke 12:24

I'm shitting right now.
    -"You are about to enter a world of pain."

Im currently waiting on my morning shit to manifest itself

11. Re: Rogan on to something?

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    Im currently waiting on my morning shit to manifest itself
    So we can expect a new thread at any time?

Westminster OG, now behind enemy lines in NE
    Blog Entries

Let’s be honest food deserts is a bullshit term made up by people to absolve people of shorty food CHOICES. Anybody care to know what the definition of food desert is?

For a rural area it is the poverty rate is greater than 20% and the closest supermarket 10 miles away.

For Urban it is poverty rate greater than 20% and more than 1 mile away.

So the whole study was setup to slant towards urban areas so that way the left can say that urban areas are underserved when realistically the majority of people in Urban areas are closer to food than anyone else. Second if they applied the same gradin criteria to both white people would make up a much more significant percentage of a “food desert.”

The reason they don’t is because 50% of black adults are obese, followed by 45% Latin, 41% white, and 16% Asian. Now considering that on average black and Latin adults are closer to food than white people how do you make those statistics jive? Oh you can’t with distance, so then throw in poverty so now Asian and white people again are benefactors of the system even though most Asians live in Urban areas but make more money per capita, and white people make up the majority of rural areas.

It’s all a bullshit scam. The real truth is most people weren’t taught how to eat correctly. Also a lot of people have terrible impulse control and using eating as a coping mechanism. Couple those factors and you have a very simple answer to the problem. It’s choices not some evil cabal intent on keeping people down. It’s shitty choices, as it usually is.
    There's a fry place near me called "Eat Your Feelings"

Not really, but it should be called that