Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Rogan on to something?

Population control and propping up the healthcare industry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRtVfyXN/

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

3. Re: Rogan on to something?

Quote Originally Posted by 2bynight View Post
    When you say very very large group of people (pun maybe intended) what people do you mean? I don't follow Rogan so don't have any idea what this is referring to??
    W/out looking up any details on this epidemic of obese or morbidly obese (by their own doings) Americans, a very large proportion of people here are overweight. Not just by a little, but by a lot. Tell you what, I'll go look up some stats and get back to you. Also, the main gist of this thread was indeed of a political nature, but let's keep politics out of it....for now. I'll come back w/some generic stats.

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    W/out looking up any details on this epidemic of obese or morbidly obese (by their own doings) Americans, a very large proportion of people here are overweight. Not just by a little, but by a lot. Tell you what, I'll go look up some stats and get back to you. Also, the main gist of this thread was indeed of a political nature, but let's keep politics out of it....for now. I'll come back w/some generic stats.
    There is no doubt we are likely the fattest country in the world. Not to be crass, but you can go whale watching by going into any all you can eat. The kid up the street from me actually gets McDonald's delivered by Uber to his home. Very overweight and very sad. The mom is sick about it. This is an adult kid, so cannot control that behavior.

5. Re: Rogan on to something?

There is no doubt we are likely the fattest country in the world. Not to be crass, but you can go whale watching by going into any all you can eat. The kid up the street from me actually gets McDonald's delivered by Uber to his home. Very overweight and very sad. The mom is sick about it. This is an adult kid, so cannot control that behavior.
    This is admittedly a subject w/many angles that we'll never in a million years solve or even agree to. So, I'll leave this here, knowing full well that it will not prove or solve anything. I guess anyone can do their own research and find a plethora of info out there and can/should just come to their own conclusions. I will say that aside from any verifiable medical condition, it all comes down to "open mouth, insert food". The reasons are many.

https://blogs.lse.ac.uk/usappblog/20...%20Republicans.

Quote Originally Posted by Willbacker View Post
    Seriously Lax. A moped??? It couldn't be something cool like a jet ski or a fathead Harley. Now that's fat!!

Now you got this vision in my head of you riding to the chicken coop to gather eggs popping wheelies on your way lol.
    Lmao! Hey man. I’m old. When I was a young dumb, horny guy …mopeds at the beach were kinda fun.

Now that I’m older I’m more “ always drive a lifted Truck ….far girls can’t jump!”

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Population control and propping up the healthcare industry.

Wicked gets it.

This is admittedly a subject w/many angles that we'll never in a million years solve or even agree to. So, I'll leave this here, knowing full well that it will not prove or solve anything. I guess anyone can do their own research and find a plethora of info out there and can/should just come to their own conclusions. I will say that aside from any verifiable medical condition, it all comes down to "open mouth, insert food". The reasons are many.

https://blogs.lse.ac.uk/usappblog/20...%20Republicans.
    I think the blog kind of sums up what most people believe is true. The good percentage of blue voters think its genetic and a good percentage of red voters believe its individual choice. I think both play a part. Kind of like alcoholism can run in families but a lot of family members swear off the bottle knowing its effects.

The problem with saying there's an obesity problem is that a lot of those surveys are still going off the antiquated BMI index. Reggie Bush was considered obese going by that standard. It should be based on the person, not some baseline for every human. Overall health is more important than BMI.

Heck, my kid is more then doubling the average weight for a 14 year old. He's also pushing 6'3 and benches 315. He does need to lose some fat but I doubt he sees the other side of 230 again.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

10. Re: Rogan on to something?

I didn't intend for this thread to morph into a discussion of what obesity is, but I'm as much to blame as anyone on that front. It was more to agree on the overall message of what Rogan was intimating. But I will say to you fellas out there that love a gal w/a three (four?) foot wide caboose, have it. But, be forewarned, she's likely a Dem.

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Can he afford to get McDonald's delivered if he has to move out?

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Can he afford to get McDonald's delivered if he has to move out?
    The kid is not capable of living on his own. Its very apparent.