Post Lamar Draft Picks: Changed My Mind

I originally favored picking Jaxon Smith-Njigba and picking Brian Branch out of Alabama. Not a good idea because of Smith-Njiba problem with hamstring injury (Desean Jackson anyone). Branch is good, but if the Ravens trade with the Falcons, they would have the 8th pick and they could easily get 6-4 215 pound Quentin Johnson WR and pick Bijan Robinson RB with the 22nd pick. The offense would set with Andrews, Bateman, Johnson, Likely, and Kolar with the three headed hydra of Dobbins, Robinson, and Edwards. You really wouldn't need a superstar QB to command this offense to win. The defense is already set.
    The wife put her hand on her knee for healing and the husband on his crotch.

Wife: "Husband the pastor can only do healing miracles, not raise the dead!"

Re: Post Lamar Draft Picks: Changed My Mind

Who would our QB be?

Quote Originally Posted by simplesimon View Post
    I originally favored picking Jaxon Smith-Njigba and picking Brian Branch out of Alabama. Not a good idea because of Smith-Njiba problem with hamstring injury (Desean Jackson anyone). Branch is good, but if the Ravens trade with the Falcons, they would have the 8th pick and they could easily get 6-4 215 pound Quentin Johnson WR and pick Bijan Robinson RB with the 22nd pick. The offense would set with Andrews, Bateman, Johnson, Likely, and Kolar with the three headed hydra of Dobbins, Robinson, and Edwards. You really wouldn't need a superstar QB to command this offense to win. The defense is already set.
    Who's the QB and OC? Remember, those 2019 and 2020 Browns teams looked stacked everywhere, offense and defense, and did next to nothing primarily, imo, because of the amount of "meh" at the QB position

Quote Originally Posted by purple_city39 View Post
    Who's the QB and OC? Remember, those 2019 and 2020 Browns teams looked stacked everywhere, offense and defense, and did next to nothing primarily, imo, because of the amount of "meh" at the QB position
    Geno and Canales?

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane View Post
    Geno and Canales?
    I know little of Canales as a play caller, but if Geno plays anything like he didn this past season, the Ravens would at minimal be a playoff team

Smith Njigba is a great talent. Some times you just gotta crack a couple eggs to make an omelette

I know little of Canales as a play caller, but if Geno plays anything like he didn this past season, the Ravens would at minimal be a playoff team
    I'm incredibly cautious of plucking a guy who was throwing to D.K and Lockett and then expecting the same on Baltimore

Cj Stroud or Will Levis

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ShadeRaven View Post
    I'm incredibly cautious of plucking a guy who was throwing to D.K and Lockett and then expecting the same on Baltimore
    I see Geno in line for a big regression for this exact reason if he goes somewhere other than Seattle and I hope that's not their plan, I had the same thought about Geno/Canales being a package.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    I see Geno in line for a big regression for this exact reason if he goes somewhere other than Seattle and I hope that's not their plan, I had the same thought about Geno/Canales being a package.
    Seriously, just get a good OC and draft a guy...

11. Re: Post Lamar Draft Picks: Changed My Mind

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane View Post
    Who would our QB be?
    1. Tyler Huntley

2. Jimmy G

OR

3. Derek Carr

12. Re: Post Lamar Draft Picks: Changed My Mind

1. Tyler Huntley

2. Jimmy G

OR

3. Derek Carr

Offensive Coordinator:

Mark Brunell Detroit Lions