Thread: Culex and ex

Culex and ex

Let’s make a thread where you both can post all of your thoughts. Because not every thought should be a sentence and not every sentence should be a new thread. Just deposit all your shit here so the front page isn’t over loaded with your threads based on every thought you have

Re: Culex and ex

Quote Originally Posted by RavenXbio View Post
    Let’s make a thread where you both can post all of your thoughts. Because not every thought should be a sentence and not every sentence should be a new thread. Just deposit all your shit here so the front page isn’t over loaded with your threads based on every thought you have
    EX- we have the WORST Passing scheme and the WORST WR’s and we didn’t even TRY to develop Lamar as a passer. He has the highest ceiling ever and deserves every penny of what he is asking for. Some team will give it to him, and start him back with a peewee football coach to work in the basics of footwork and then maybe after year 2 get a HS coach to work on the next level of footwork. They will create a scheme based around his talents and not ask him to run into the teeth of a defense ever again, and allow him to just scramble.
    That is every single post he has made in over a year, summed up into a single paragraph.
    That team will win 3 games per year and remain the laughingstock of football.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    EX- we have the WORST Passing scheme and the WORST WR’s and we didn’t even TRY to develop Lamar as a passer. He has the highest ceiling ever and deserves every penny of what he is asking for. Some team will give it to him, and start him back with a peewee football coach to work in the basics of footwork and then maybe after year 2 get a HS coach to work on the next level of footwork. They will create a scheme based around his talents and not ask him to run into the teeth of a defense ever again, and allow him to just scramble.
    That is every single post he has made in over a year, summed up into a single paragraph.
    That team will win 3 games per year and remain the laughingstock of football.

One month ago and it still holds true......

Quote Originally Posted by ThankyouArt! View Post
    One month ago and it still holds true......
    I think he copy and pasted this at least a hundred times over the last month….

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    I think he copy and pasted this at least a hundred times over the last month….

I understand his passion........this is the mountain on which he had decided to die on. The whole WR thing. For me I don't think it was a matter of incompetence for the reason the Ravens didn't improve their WR room......IMO it was just a case of bad luck. They drafted receivers.......just didn't develop or stick......for whatever reason. I think Brown made a mistake to leave......I really do. Hindsight I am glad he did. If someone would have offered me Lindenbaum for Brown I would have taken the deal.....I really would. That center position could be locked down tight for a long time.

The most perplexing thing about Ex's insistence is that he thinks that the ravens will never improve at WR.......that this is the best it will be. That goes along with a couple of his cohorts.......things will never change. These guys running the team understand that if things don't change they will be out of a job. I am not buying......Harbaugh & Co. have jobs as long as they want. Not buying that at all. Biscotti is a business man. A successful one at that. My gut tells me that he knows when to cut bait and when to hold.

I think Harbs is on a semi-short leash. I don't think Biscotti blames Harbaugh one bit for this Jackson fiasco. None of us no for sure what has happened behind the scenes but IMO and to the chagrin of some other posters around here the ravens front office is smart enough to understand they would have signed Jackson as soon as they could if he was a willing participant in the negotiations. I think CBD was correct.......Lamar has been planning his exit strategy for some time now.

I truly think that Jackson not having an agent or a team around him that could help him navigate this contract thing was his biggest mistake as a pro. In the end it will have cost him millions. He may get the bag as far as a contract is concerned. But all the other stuff is lost.

That's why I think Mahomes couldn't care less about his contract. Lamar will get a contract where he will be making more per year then Mahomes.......but at the end of their careers I would bet Mahomes will have earned twice as much as Jackson over all. Jackson hasn't cultivated his brand. he's hurt his brand.

Came off a 5-mile run this morning and was very hungry for a tuna sandwich afterwards. Would love to know what RavenXbios favorite sandwich shop is.
    Consider the ravens: they neither sow nor reap, they have neither storehouse nor barn, and yet God feeds them. Of how much more value are you than the birds!

Luke 12:24