Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Bungholes Forum

Surrounded by Cousin Eddies in Cincitucky (get me out of this HELLHOLE!)

Re: Bungholes Forum

Report from Planet Fitness, where I’m having too much fun: THE GAME WAS FIXED!!!! WE GOT SCREWED BY THE REFS!!!!! WHAH, WHAH, WHAH😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢.

I’m having a great DEY😎

Westminster OG, now behind enemy lines in NE
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TheOrioleWay View Post
    Report from Planet Fitness, where I’m having too much fun: THE GAME WAS FIXED!!!! WE GOT SCREWED BY THE REFS!!!!! WHAH, WHAH, WHAH😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢.

I’m having a great DEY😎
    You should take some video. You know, for posterity's sake.

Every forum is basically the same. The other team are dirtbags or bitches or some other thing, the refs have it in for you, the NFL is corrupt, player X, Y or Z is a dumb ass, your coach sucks, your GM sucks, your QB sucks, etc, etc, etc.

Blog Entries

BlackJesus Hall Of Fame
    |BlackJesus|
    Posted 41 minutes ago
    Ossai did nothing wrong ... Was not even a late hit.

I hope Mahomes car crashes on the way home ... Fuck that kermit sounding bitch
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Silver View Post
    Wow.
    If the Cap'n thinks it's over-the-line, then you know they went too far... Bc

Surrounded by Cousin Eddies in Cincitucky (get me out of this HELLHOLE!)

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    Where CindyCat at
    Probably changing his avatar to red & yellow.

Last time he was here he was hijacking the Steelers game thread with his “ no one here likes me” pity party

Quote Originally Posted by veritas View Post
    Every forum is basically the same. The other team are dirtbags or bitches or some other thing, the refs have it in for you, the NFL is corrupt, player X, Y or Z is a dumb ass, your coach sucks, your GM sucks, your QB sucks, etc, etc, etc.
    That’s the truth. You can copy and paste every team’s forum

Report from Planet Fitness, where I’m having too much fun: THE GAME WAS FIXED!!!! WE GOT SCREWED BY THE REFS!!!!! WHAH, WHAH, WHAH������������������.

I’m having a great DEY��
    The officiating towards bad calls went both ways last night in no way were the referees completely slanted towards favoring the Chiefs.

The refs got the OPI wrong vs Cinci, but after missing a crucial block in the back that all but sealed the Ravens season, I don't feel bad one little bit.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shrubbs View Post
    The refs got the OPI wrong vs Cinci, but after missing a crucial block in the back that all but sealed the Ravens season, I don't feel bad one little bit.
    Good point. Plus they got plenty of calls yesterday also. Including a Chiefs TD being called back due to a very questionable holding call.

Blog Entries

Report from Planet Fitness, where I’m having too much fun: THE GAME WAS FIXED!!!! WE GOT SCREWED BY THE REFS!!!!! WHAH, WHAH, WHAH������������������.

I’m having a great DEY��
    Who dey think are going to win the SB?

Blog Entries

Probably changing his avatar to red & yellow.

Last time he was here he was hijacking the Steelers game thread with his “ no one here likes me” pity party
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

I definitely detected a number of haughty comments from Bengals fans on various forums popping up over the last couple years. Same with Bills fans, although they really seem to struggle with an inferiority complex more than anything else. No respect and ever is out to get them, they think.

But we can relate, right? At least about the inferiority thing.

I mentioned elsewhere, god save us all from Browns fans if their team is ever legit again.

I'm sure Bengals fans are talking about injuries on the O line and are getting flack about injuries not being an excuse. We can relate to that, too, right?

And we can certainly relate to being on both ends of a late collapse that leads to a heartbreaking loss (particularly some losses to Cincy over the years...I have a vague memory of TJ Houshmanzadeh catching a slant from Carson Palmer for a late TD... and of course, 4th and 12...and then the 98-yard fumble return), but we have also benefited from some late heroics that were soul crushing for opponents (Ray Rice's 4th and 23 catch and run...the 66 yard field goal...Mile High Miracle).

Once you've been on both sides of a few of those, the hubris tends to die down.
    "That's what."
    — She