Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Bungholes Forum

Blog Entries

Re: Bungholes Forum

Quote Originally Posted by beavery View Post
    Bengals have been in more Superbowls and championship games than us in the last 10 years. They are going to be headache in our division as long as Burrow is the QB. Having said that, they are my least favorite team in the division.

This year my son and I are were sitting in our seats. A young Bengal fan, probably in his early 20's was talking mess about LJ and the Ravens. He had his girlfriend on his arm. I don't care if you cheer your team on but don't make a spectacle of yourself...Without any prompting my son and I turned around at the exact same time and told him to the shut the f--k up. I looked at my boy and said you are your father's son. It was a bonding moment.
    They have been in more than the Steelers for longer. Do you really think the Bengals are a better organization than Ravens and Steelers?

Quote Originally Posted by Uli2001 View Post
    And this is after this two-year run of theirs, correct?
    Correct. The 2 wins this year put both Flacco and Cincinnati at 10 playoff wins

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Quote Originally Posted by ReUpRoqNow View Post
    Between Mixon, Meyer and Watson, Ohio football fans know how to defend degenerates if nothing else.
    Vontaze Burfict is pissed you left him off this list and is now looking for you.

Surrounded by Cousin Eddies in Cincitucky (get me out of this HELLHOLE!)

I've been lurking on their board to enjoy the pity party. Here's a good one; a "we're not that bad" thread:

http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-We...-as-most-think

Quote Originally Posted by beavery View Post
    Bengals have been in more Superbowls and championship games than us in the last 10 years. They are going to be headache in our division as long as Burrow is the QB. Having said that, they are my least favorite team in the division.

This year my son and I are were sitting in our seats. A young Bengal fan, probably in his early 20's was talking mess about LJ and the Ravens. He had his girlfriend on his arm. I don't care if you cheer your team on but don't make a spectacle of yourself...Without any prompting my son and I turned around at the exact same time and told him to the shut the f--k up. I looked at my boy and said you are your father's son. It was a bonding moment.
    Technically, the last Ravens Super Bowl was 9 years and 363 days ago so same number of Super Bowls, with us up on victories of course.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TheOrioleWay View Post
    I've been lurking on their board to enjoy the pity party. Here's a good one; a "we're not that bad" thread:

http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-We...-as-most-think
    it should be named 'we suck, but some other teams are suckier'

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Well I think their loss to KC saved them from yet another SB loss. Think of how humiliating two losses in a row would be. For that matter it would give them their fourth SB loss tying them with Buffalo on the lost list. It must suck to get to a SB only to lose every time. I don’t know as my team does win when they get there. I’ll take one win a decade on average over one loss per decade on average like Cincinnati.

Any fan who thinks that hit was not a penalty just has no clue about football.

That is gonna be called anytime it's clearly seen, Mahomes or not.

Just like any fanbase, the Bengals have total idiots as fans and those who are more level-headed. I really don't have a problem with a fanbase talking smack, if you don't back it up though take your medicine and stop with the predictable "it's fixed", "zebra's to blame" blah blah blah BS.
    “A linebacker's job is to knock out running backs, to knock out receivers, to chase the football,”
    -Ray Lewis

9. Re: Bungholes Forum

All-Time Postseason Record Comparison

'Bazooka Joe Cool' / 'January Joe' / 'February Flacco', an elite NFL franchise QB, who held the (purple / 'PurPOE' / 'Purp-BAL' ) rei(g)ns at the helm — as a ten-year-plus, tenured member & thus longtime leader — of such a renowned, well-run, widely respected, highly regarded, upper-echelon, top-tier, first-class NFL franchise aka 'RAVENouS BaltimOrganization':

10–5 [Super Bowl Résumé = Undefeated + MVP]

The Cincinnati '(Jungle) Bung(ho)les', some poverty NFL franchise / pedestrian 'Piss-PoOrganization':

10–16 [Super Bowl Résumé = Still winless at 0–3]
    Last edited by ⋔ 4 ℞ ℞ $; 02-03-2023 at 04:33 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TheOrioleWay View Post
    If I had a dime for every time a Bengals fan said "we almost................................"

Maybe those Bengals fans should Get Smart... Bc

Surrounded by Cousin Eddies in Cincitucky (get me out of this HELLHOLE!)

Teaser alert: You all know I'm stuck in Ohio and have to deal with these morons on a daily basis. OSU fans a close second to bengals fans in the brainless obnoxious bandwagon department. Only good thing around here is bonding with some awesome transplants from Pittsburgh, Boston, Wisconsin, etc., even Cleveland (well, they have won a few pre-SuperBowl NFL Championships). We've been collaborating on a Bengals piece using this as a template: https://www.maizenbrew.com/2015/11/2...out-ohio-state

It's turning out to be WAY too easy to duplicate, actually supersede.

Should be ready soon.