Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Ravens Flock 5 star General (Ray Lewis) weighs in Lamar Jackson’s lack of help

https://youtube.com/shorts/D9z8VIDNxhM?feature=share

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Ravens Flock 5 star General (Ray Lewis) weighs in Lamar Jackson’s lack of help

He's 100% right...

Re: Ravens Flock 5 star General (Ray Lewis) weighs in Lamar Jackson’s lack of help

It's also too late because his rookie contract is up..... So let's deal with reality. If the goal really is a Super Bowl we've got to blow this up and build...... Or resign Lamar and we're going to squeeze winning seasons out of him. With a limited ability to add extra players.

It's just reality in the NFL I highly recommend you listen to the Buffalo GM comments. You have to lose a lot of games to get Joe Burrow and Jamar Chase.....

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk
    Way Down South in New Orleans

Cant wait to hear why Ray Lewis is lying on Lamar's behalf
    Mike MacDonald should be our head coach next season

If Youre gonna say I said something, Quote me cause yall be lying.

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane View Post
    He's 100% right...
    Some here will tell us “Ray Lewis doesn’t know what he’s talking about.”

Re: Ravens Flock 5 star General (Ray Lewis) weighs in Lamar JacksonÂ’s lack of help

Quote Originally Posted by PGCountyRaven85 View Post
    Some here will tell us “Ray Lewis doesn’t know what he’s talking about.”

They'll bring up the nightclub incident and call him a dumb ass who was lucky to be drafted by the Ravens.

Re: Ravens Flock 5 star General (Ray Lewis) weighs in Lamar JacksonÂ’s lack of help

Quote Originally Posted by Rap1003 View Post
    They'll bring up the nightclub incident and call him a dumb ass who was lucky to be drafted by the Ravens.
    Lmao this is so funny because it’s true. “His ghetto ass is lucky we saved him so he should shut up and be thankful that he was a Raven.”

Blog Entries

This offense only fits Lamar if you think that all he is, is a RB who can play QB. Even though Petrino ran the heck out of him at Louisville, he ran a Perkins-Ernhardt variation in college. He's not some schmo simpleton, who can't run a pro-style offense. Coming out of college, his arm wasn't the issue. His vision wasn't the issue. His pocket presence wasn't the issue. The issue was his lower body passing mechanics. If you believe that he can be one of the top passers in the league, then no, this offense does not fit him. It only fit the Ravens desire to use his legs to the run the ball into the ground, since they never had any true interest in developing him as a passer to reach his full potential. They saw his electrifying running ability as a way to continue zagging while the league is zigging. John Harbaugh kept Roman on for so long, because Harbaugh was in his happy place, from an offensive perspective.

Much of the nation thinks that if their team acquires Lamar, they'd have to change their entire offense for him...............................thanks to the Ravens using him the way that they've used him. Which is like a RB who can play a little QB.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Who has ever said that Lamar didn’t need more help?

Quote Originally Posted by Mmcclend View Post
    Who has ever said that Lamar didn’t need more help?
    He also said Lamar was too injured to play in the full clip https://twitter.com/koestreicher34/s...rklPt8nAsenCcw

I personally think Ray might have better sources than Dave and Preston.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadeRaven View Post
    He also said Lamar was too injured to play in the full clip https://twitter.com/koestreicher34/s...rklPt8nAsenCcw

I personally think Ray might have better sources than Dave and Preston.
    Well I guess the debate is over. Ray Lewis said he was too injured so it must be true.

Quote Originally Posted by Mmcclend View Post
    Well I guess the debate is over. Ray Lewis said he was too injured so it must be true.
    Its another name in the hat of the handful of locker room guys who have said so vs Dave and Mike Preston