Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Find out what your kids are being taught in their schools? Watch these 4-5 year olds being brainwashed at their young ages.

A teacher used a doll to teach gender identity to 4-5 year olds.

https://twitter.com/jordylancaster/s...86151931084801

Blog Entries

Re: Find out what your kids are being taught in their schools? Watch these 4-5 year olds being brainwashed at their young age

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post

Sad that in addition to trying to figure out how to navigate this world, they have gender to worry about. If I had school aged children now I would definitely home school them. The sacrifice is worth it.
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Re: Find out what your kids are being taught in their schools? Watch these 4-5 year olds being brainwashed at their young age

We sent our kids to a Christian private school through middle school for the oldest and through 6th grade for the younger. And we thank God we did.

They got a better education and didn't get this kind of garbage.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    Sad that in addition to trying to figure out how to navigate this world, they have gender to worry about. If I had school aged children now I would definitely home school them. The sacrifice is worth it.
    It's hard enough growing up as a kid without having this crap confusing them more at such a young impressionable age. Got to be tough being a parent today. Who can they trust anymore to be around their children.

Why do libtards hate children so much? These are demonic spirits

Not sure if you covered this before, but here's a link that pretty much explains plainly they are coming after the children.

https://www.iwf.org/2022/08/16/biden...OQnSSO6bKFdlgg

Truth is getting out though to kids, hoprfully they listen. My son calls them NPC's and tells me that other kids in school are starting to make fun of the craziness.
    Politics is the entertainment division of the military industrial complex. ― Frank Zappa

Surrounded by Cousin Eddies in Cincitucky (get me out of this HELLHOLE!)

It's mind boggling, but fortunately parents seem to be getting fed up with this and taking a stand. Also leaders like Youngkin and Desantis, just to name a couple, are addressing this madness.

I taught in a public school system for 35 years, primarily at one school that was the coveted school to be in. Nice neighborhood, College Prep magnet progam, state of the art building and facilities, etc. I slowly watched the program deteriorate, due to some of this craziness. We were spending less time in the trenches with the kids and more time with these dopey in-service waste of time training sessions, while the kids were home collecting dust. After retiring, I went back a few times to visit and won't go back again; too depressing.

On the other side of the coin, I volunteer occasionally in the lunchroom at the private Catholic grade school we sent our kids to. It's like a trip back in time to Norman Rockwell, or some of the 50's 60's sitcoms. Kids are well groomed, well-mannered. In the three hours I'm there, I must hear "yes, please", "thank you", "would you please help me with this?" a thousand times. Even from the 8th graders, who are can be on the arrogant side, since they're the oldest, are polite.

Two parents in most cases, and they stay involved with the school. Problem is the cost is getting over the top. Many of them are working extra jobs to afford this.

8. Re: Find out what your kids are being taught in their schools? Watch these 4-5 year olds being brainwashed at their young age

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    Why do libtards hate children so much? These are demonic spirits
    It's all in the Saul Alinsky handbook. No one should be surprised. Groom the children......right before their eyes. It's been going on for years. Nothing new.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TheOrioleWay View Post
    It's mind boggling, but fortunately parents seem to be getting fed up with this and taking a stand. Also leaders like Youngkin and Desantis, just to name a couple, are addressing this madness.

I taught in a public school system for 35 years, primarily at one school that was the coveted school to be in. Nice neighborhood, College Prep magnet progam, state of the art building and facilities, etc. I slowly watched the program deteriorate, due to some of this craziness. We were spending less time in the trenches with the kids and more time with these dopey in-service waste of time training sessions, while the kids were home collecting dust. After retiring, I went back a few times to visit and won't go back again; too depressing.

On the other side of the coin, I volunteer occasionally in the lunchroom at the private Catholic grade school we sent our kids to. It's like a trip back in time to Norman Rockwell, or some of the 50's 60's sitcoms. Kids are well groomed, well-mannered. In the three hours I'm there, I must hear "yes, please", "thank you", "would you please help me with this?" a thousand times. Even from the 8th graders, who are can be on the arrogant side, since they're the oldest, are polite.

Two parents in most cases, and they stay involved with the school. Problem is the cost is getting over the top. Many of them are working extra jobs to afford this.
    My first 15 years married we lived in Edmondson Village. Our children went to public schools and since I worked nights, I volunteered in schools during the day (1994 Parent of the Year woohoo!). I saw so much stuff go on in those schools I could write a book. It got so bad we sent all three of them to Catholic school starting in 1997. Although it killed me financially, it was well worth it. Problem is, most people can't afford to send their kids to private school so they deal with the mess that's in public schools.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    My first 15 years married we lived in Edmondson Village. Our children went to public schools and since I worked nights, I volunteered in schools during the day (1994 Parent of the Year woohoo!). I saw so much stuff go on in those schools I could write a book. It got so bad we sent all three of them to Catholic school starting in 1997. Although it killed me financially, it was well worth it. Problem is, most people can't afford to send their kids to private school so they deal with the mess that's in public schools.
    The Grassroots Army posts another video of a mom confronting a School Board on explicit books with sexual content found in the school library. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KG49OJYjYKQ

They have us all divided and they are cramming this stuff down our throats.

I am very glad as well I don't have young kids that are subject to the current madness.

They are using this issue to break institutions of faith, all institutions that normally would oppose and put this nonsense to an end.

It's the perfect Marxist litmus test. Bend the knee to men can be women, men can have babies, men can compete against biological females or be destroyed.
    Last edited by BustOfPallas; 04-19-2023 at 09:23 AM.

Blog Entries

The Grassroots Army posts another video of a mom confronting a School Board on explicit books with sexual content found in the school library. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KG49OJYjYKQ
    Unreal. These school boards are getting out of control. This is a concerted effort to indoctrinate children and titillate perverts. God help us all.