Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
  1. DeMarcus Robinson

Would you like to see him back next season?
    It's a no brainer to me, he definitely needs to come back. Not knowing how Bate or Duve recovers, he's the only healthy decent WR that we have.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Re: DeMarcus Robinson

He or Watkins needs to be back. You need 1 veteran body.

I would offer each 1 year, 2 million. Some incentives. Whoever signs first is locked in.

If both would sign that, I maybe bring back both knowing you could let one go if need be because some rookies do the damn thing.

But proche ain't it. Tylan Wallace ain't it. Victor Benjamin ain't it. Andy Isabella ain't it. All these also rans gotta go.

WR room next year needs to be

High rookie Choice (1st, 2nd, or 3rd rounder)
    Mid tier veteran signing or trade for DeHop if you trade Lamar away.
    Bateman
    Duvernay
    Watkins
    Robinson

No-one else associated with this current team should be back. Burn the rest down. They won't develop, ravens gotta get out of sunk costs fallacy.

Think Boykin. I dont think it was all his fault, but its clear it wasn't just us. He didn't do jack for the steeler but drop a couple passes.
    Last edited by ClericBlackDave; 01-24-2023 at 08:47 PM.

We won’t be able to afford him

DeMarcus Robinson stunk down the stretch but I'd gladly take him over Watkins.

Demarcus Robinson is hardly a veteran presence his ball security is a nightmare and for the love of god he cant block

edit: He's still better than watkins but if he's any higher than #4/5 something went wrong
    Mike MacDonald should be our head coach next season

If Youre gonna say I said something, Quote me cause yall be lying.

Until the Ravens get a receiver that that the opposition has to double cover - anybody they get will be JAG.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadeRaven View Post
    Demarcus Robinson is hardly a veteran presence his ball security is a nightmare and for the love of god he cant block

edit: He's still better than watkins but if he's any higher than #4/5 something went wrong
    I agree.

I mean I'll take him back as a #4 or 5, but at that point, he'll have to play special teams and I don't think he does.
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadeRaven View Post

I like bringing him back as the number 4 with Duvernay at the 5. This means bringing in (2) players in and around the level of a healthy Bateman.

Zay Flowers and Chris Godwin is my perfect pair.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

get Lamar Mike Evans/Hopkins/Thomas and definitely bring back Demarcus

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    I like bringing him back as the number 4 with Duvernay at the 5. This means bringing in (2) players in and around the level of a healthy Bateman.

Zay Flowers and Chris Godwin is my perfect pair.

I wouldn't pay for Godwin. He's going to earn too much, and he's on the wrong side of age / injury / speed equation. Gotta get younger.

You keep Robinson and or Watkins if you can do it cheap IMO cause you need some veteran hands.

RE: special teams, you can find some people. Make your rookie WR(s) play ST if not the 1st round pick. Your 3rd RB has to do team. Make some of your young corners play teams.

But we need SOME credible hand. Need a robinson or wallace who at least have caught a ball or two in a big moment

I can't ever see another James Proche snap. Period.

@LucasBalti
    Ravens 2022 yards AFTER catch per reception, minimum 25% snaps played:

Patrick Ricard - 6.5
    Josh Oliver - 5.3
    Devin Duvernay - 4.2
    Isaiah Likely - 4.2
    Mark Andrews - 3.3
    Demarcus Robinson - 3.0
    Mike MacDonald should be our head coach next season

If Youre gonna say I said something, Quote me cause yall be lying.

Quote Originally Posted by Rap1003 View Post
    DeMarcus Robinson stunk down the stretch but I'd gladly take him over Watkins.
    Did DeMarcus stink or did the scheme? He was arguably our best WR - and I would love to have him back as a #2 option.