Page 1 of 20 123 ... LastLast

Preston comment on Lamar ... ouch!

Took a look at Preston's season ending report card article today and noticed this little shot he took at Lamar. I'm thinking Mikey isn't one of Larmar's biggest fans

Jackson, though, needs to be reminded that quarterbacks earn their status of greatness in the playoffs, and you can’t win a Super Bowl if you’re not on the field.
    Probably not too fair but it was a nice zinger

https://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/...q3q-story.html

Re: Preston comment on Lamar ... ouch!

Lamar has the entitlement of a QB who’s won 5 superbowls already. Brady has 7 and is probably still hungrier than he is.

@MikePrestonSun

You got to give the Bengals coaching staff credit. They were conservative offensively against the Ravens knowing the Ravens had had trouble scoring but opened it up against the Bills. Smart move.

He also shaded our defense pretty hard
    Mike MacDonald should be our head coach next season

If Youre gonna say I said something, Quote me cause yall be lying.

Blog Entries

I don’t like Preston but he’s not wrong in this.

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    I don’t like Preston but he’s not wrong in this.
    This is where I am at.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The ravens will finally experience greatness once we get Derek Carr or Anthony Richardson, Lamar has held us back for far too long!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ShadeRaven View Post
    The ravens will finally experience greatness once we get Derek Carr or Anthony Richardson, Lamar has held us back for far too long!!!!
    Not necessarily. The vault podcast proposed a trade where we get both of the Texans firsts this year and a first next year.

We could easily get Stroud, Levi’s, or Bryce Young with the second pick. I’d take that 100%.

There were times when coach John Harbaugh needed to gamble on fourth-down situations and be aggressive, but other times when he just needed to be patient. His clock management continues to be a problem, and that’s a major part of any game, especially in the postseason. Coordinator Mike Macdonald was sound in his defensive approach and in his combination of mixing zone and man-to-man. As for the offense, it’s best put this way: Regardless if Greg Roman was forced out or resigned, it was time for him and the team to part ways. Grade: C-

Quote Originally Posted by Mmcclend View Post
    Not necessarily. The vault podcast proposed a trade where we get both of the Texans firsts this year and a first next year.

We could easily get Stroud, Levi’s, or Bryce Young with the second pick. I’d take that 100%.
    Texans arent giving all that up for Lamar , not anymore. Now that the whole city is singing that he's an injury prone diva and wants too much money lmao.

Texans arent giving all that up for Lamar , not anymore. Now that the whole city is signing that he's an injury prone diva and wants too much money lmao.
    If Lamar is all you say he is then why wouldn’t they? Surely everybody wants victim Lamar right?

Quote Originally Posted by Mmcclend View Post
    If Lamar is all you say he is then why wouldn’t they? Surely everybody wants victim Lamar right?
    I think Lamar is a good football player and people here like to pretend he's not and engage in nonsense rumour but at some point the rumor is fact yknow?

So no I dont think Lamar has that kinda trade market anymore.

You really understand that it’s Not A versus B, right?

But it’s A versus B,C, D,E, F &G?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk