Page 4 of 109 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Re: Other NFL games - Conference Championships

San Fran's weapons kill teams with YAC. They dont need to let long routes devleop, they got guys that score 40 yd TDs on 7 yard reception like no other. Fred Warner is an alpha beast. SF has a better Offense, Defense and play caller. Dont make mistakes and execute and theyre going back to the SB. Eagles have a lost a few championship games in Philly iirc.

Ill take KC just because they've lost to Cinci 4 times in a row. I dont think either AFC team will be able to defeat SF or Philly in the SB anyway. In the playoffs pass rush decides the games between the best teams.

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    Mahomes full participant lol. Must be nice.

Andy Reid Vs his old team in the SB
    I feel for ya’ll not sure whats going on with Lamar.

Would have been nice to at least see him with the team trying to make it work. Such a strange situation.

I think the Chiefs are straight up pissed off.

Still think the Bengals are a terrible matchup but the Chiefs and everyone around kc is sick of this crap. My wife’s 90 year old grandmother unsolicited told my wife that she hates Joe Burrow and thinks he is a cocky bozo.

The trash talk this week just makes it more ridiculous. Arrowhead is a generally unfriendly place full of red necks and malcontents. All of these people are mad… legitimately mad at the Bengals and they believe that Joe Burrow has stolen something from them.

More relevant. I think coach Reid is annoyed and he is going to challenge the team to play with aggression.

Surrounded by Cousin Eddies in Cincitucky (get me out of this HELLHOLE!)

Quote Originally Posted by boilertiger View Post
    I think the Chiefs are straight up pissed off.

Still think the Bengals are a terrible matchup but the Chiefs and everyone around kc is sick of this crap. My wife’s 90 year old grandmother unsolicited told my wife that she hates Joe Burrow and thinks he is a cocky bozo.

The trash talk this week just makes it more ridiculous. Arrowhead is a generally unfriendly place full of red necks and malcontents. All of these people are mad… legitimately mad at the Bengals and they believe that Joe Burrow has stolen something from them.

More relevant. I think coach Reid is annoyed and he is going to challenge the team to play with aggression.
    boilertiger: Tell your grandmother I want to have a beer with her.

All I know is if the bengals win Sunday, somebody on board here is going to have to take me in for the next 2 weeks. Don't know how these inbreds can ramp up the who-dey hype any higher. Even some of the locals are complaining.

I'll provide beer & pizza and do some light housework.

Blog Entries

I agree about KC being pissed and had enough of this shit - can they win the game? I think they'll find a way.
    I also know it's partly from the heart not the head, but I"m sticking with the 9ers.

Chiefs
    9ers

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

by the way, if 9ers lose, people will come out of the woodworks to say 'Purdy isn't good'. He had a lot of mistakes in the Cowboys game but they didn't hurt them. May not be so lucky this time

My thought is will KC take anything from what the Ravens did holding the Bengals O to 17 pts and Burrow to 200 yrds passing. They do have a strong D line but young CB's.

The Bills took nothing from it.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    by the way, if 9ers lose, people will come out of the woodworks to say 'Purdy isn't good'. He had a lot of mistakes in the Cowboys game but they didn't hurt them. May not be so lucky this time
    For sure they will. It only takes 1 bad game and everyone wants to throw whole team in the trash. You just saw it with the Bills. The Eagles defense is ranked #1 against the pass and it's from the pressure they get. They had 70 sacks this year. The 49ers who are another defense everyone raves about had 44. Purdy seems like a really cool customer but he's going to get hit. He's only been sacked 3 times in the playoffs. I see that Eagles pressure forcing turnovers which the 49ers won't be able to recover from.

That's when they all suddenly talk about it being midnight for Cinderella, blah blah blah. You can right the story now and just add the details after the game. Very few have any tolerance these days. If you didn't win you must be horrible.

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    For sure they will. It only takes 1 bad game and everyone wants to throw whole team in the trash. You just saw it with the Bills. The Eagles defense is ranked #1 against the pass and it's from the pressure they get. They had 70 sacks this year. The 49ers who are another defense everyone raves about had 44. Purdy seems like a really cool customer but he's going to get hit. He's only been sacked 3 times in the playoffs. I see that Eagles pressure forcing turnovers which the 49ers won't be able to recover from.

That's when they all suddenly talk about it being midnight for Cinderella, blah blah blah. You can right the story now and just add the details after the game. Very few have any tolerance these days. If you didn't win you must be horrible.
    That's pretty much how I see it. If Purdy does manage to win, he may just go all the way. Then, it's bye, bye Trey Lance.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOrioleWay View Post
    boilertiger: Tell your grandmother I want to have a beer with her.

All I know is if the bengals win Sunday, somebody on board here is going to have to take me in for the next 2 weeks. Don't know how these inbreds can ramp up the who-dey hype any higher. Even some of the locals are complaining.

I'll provide beer & pizza and do some light housework.

Bring over vodka and be ready to make her a martini. She doesn't drink much anymore, only weighs about 90lbs soaking wet, but she'll drink a martini now and then.

Blog Entries

Surrounded by Cousin Eddies in Cincitucky (get me out of this HELLHOLE!)

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/patri...k-embarrassing

In his proclamation, the mayor pointed to Mahomes' 0-3 record against Joe Burrow, joking that officials have asked Burrow to take a paternity test to confirm whether he is Mahomes' father.

These fools; that's it, give them more bulletin board material. (I've had to explain what that is several times to the morons around here)