Page 5 of 115 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Re: Grade 2 almost grade 3 PCL sprain?

I literally ask this question in every one of these threads. If Lamar is the villain, slacker, weedhead and malcontent you all claim he is why would you pay him at all. It seems that if your hang-up is $250 mill guaranteed but anything less than that y'all are cool with. That's goofball thinking to me.
    If he is who you all say that he is, shouldn't you just want to cut bait? Or is it all bullshit like everyone knows it is?

Quote Originally Posted by NOLARavenFAN View Post
    Bordering on a Grade 3 sprain

It's bullshit
    It's also business. He wanted his money bag.

Move on
    Resign him and play him, or trade him. But don't expect him to act differently.

And most and most of all don't keep apologizing for him it is what it is.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk
    You do see how you have absolutely no proof of it being bullshit, right? You're just choosing to believe your team's QB is a liar, a quitter and a coward for...reasons.

Here is the time lapse from Harbs pressers, do you think this is Harbs just making up bullshit or just going by what he has been told by the medical staff? If it's the latter, do you think the medical staff is incompetent? Just has no clue how to diagnose a knee sprain?

https://www.facebook.com/watch?v=498206335774575

Quote Originally Posted by ThankyouArt! View Post
    Here is the time lapse from Harbs pressers, do you think this is Harbs just making up bullshit or just going by what he has been told by the medical staff? If it's the latter, do you think the medical staff is incompetent? Just has no clue how to diagnose a knee sprain?

https://www.facebook.com/watch?v=498206335774575
    Let's do a time lapse on his presser for Ronnie Stanley. Or when he said Bateman's injury wasn't serious only to have Bateman have Lisfranc surgery a few days later. Do we have to bring up Perriman? John Harbaugh has never been reliable in his comments on players injuries. Why would he suddenly start being right with this Lamar injury?

Quote Originally Posted by InigoMontoya View Post
    You do see how you have absolutely no proof of it being bullshit, right? You're just choosing to believe your team's QB is a liar, a quitter and a coward for...reasons.
    Why would it be that he was a quitter, liar or coward? Why couldn't he have done it because it was a business decision on advice he received from the NFLPA? WHy couldn't that be the reason?

Let's do a time lapse on his presser for Ronnie Stanley. Or when he said Bateman's injury wasn't serious only to have Bateman have Lisfranc surgery a few days later. Do we have to bring up Perriman? John Harbaugh has never been reliable in his comments on players injuries. Why would he suddenly start being right with this Lamar injury?
    If I had it I would post it.

Quote Originally Posted by dscola31 View Post
    I literally ask this question in every one of these threads. If Lamar is the villain, slacker, weedhead and malcontent you all claim he is why would you pay him at all. It seems that if your hang-up is $250 mill guaranteed but anything less than that y'all are cool with. That's goofball thinking to me.
    If he is who you all say that he is, shouldn't you just want to cut bait? Or is it all bullshit like everyone knows it is?
    I will answer it, I don't think he's any of these things, I think he's getting bad advice. I also wouldn't give him the $250 mill, it's a bad business decision for the Ravens football organization. Just that simple.

Quote Originally Posted by RustonRifle View Post
    As Others posted in the past if you had any doubts whether Lamar was injured or 'sicking out' see his opportune 'if you have something good take care of it, it will take care of you tweet'. You can't win anything with someone that thinks like this.
    Exactly. Him not playing was just an F-U to the organization for not copying the Browns.

You gotta remember, Harbaugh is only telling the truth when it fits their narrative. When it doesn't, he's lying. Pure head in the sand activity. People on this forum, and in this fanbase as a whole, have consistently said "can't trust Harbaugh when he talks about injuries" since 2015. For the last 8 years, everyone has been skeptical.........until it's about Lamar. Then Harbaugh spoke the truth and nothing but the truth. Ignore that he's given incorrect medical updates about other players this season as well, we don't like Lamar now so John must be 100% accurate

Why would it be that he was a quitter, liar or coward? Why couldn't he have done it because it was a business decision on advice he received from the NFLPA? WHy couldn't that be the reason?
    Given that Lamar tweeted that he had a grade 2 sprain bordering on a grade 3 strain, anyone saying he doesn't is calling LJ a liar. You don't have to look too far into NOLA's post history to see he thinks Lamar cowardly quit on the team. I'm not referencing why Lamar did something, I'm referencing the reaction of people on this board and what they're saying/inferring.

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    Positive proof of a moon landing is easy. Look up Lunar retroreflectors. Each landing site has one and they work as advertised.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    He may want you to physically show up and take him to an observatory.

If I had it I would post it.
    You're a smart guy. You know Harbaugh's history. You know he's been wrong countless times. You know that almost always when Harbaugh is wrong about injuries it's because he's downplayed the severity of the injury and the timetable to recover. So, why give any credence to what he says about Lamar's injury this year?