Page 4 of 115 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Re: Grade 2 almost grade 3 PCL sprain?

Quote Originally Posted by StalkRavenMad View Post
    I choose to believe the guys in the lockerroom who have been there with him. Marlo said he was limping in the lockerroom and Calais said he was rehabbing with him. Unless you're calling both these guys liars we have to go with what they are saying.
    they're covering for him...... if it's a court of law and he's asking for damages in an auto accident the judge is going to dismiss the case based on that video alone.....

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk
    Way Down South in New Orleans

Quote Originally Posted by NOLARavenFAN View Post
    they're covering for him...... if it's a courr of law and he's asking for damages in an auto accident the judge is going to dismiss the case.

Why is the ravens locker room seemingly full of liars? What is the front office and Coaching staff doing?!
    Mike MacDonald should be our head coach next season

If Youre gonna say I said something, Quote me cause yall be lying.

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    Careful, there are at least two moon deniers on this board…. One is convinced the Earth is flat, shaped like a frisbee with an ice wall around the edge holding the water in, with a glass snowglobe roof that all the stars, sun and moon are 2 dimensional items on the dome.x. Also, the Earth doesn’t move and is only 6000 years old.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Please tell me you’re joking…

This franchise is circling the toilet bowl of mediocrity waiting to be flushed.

Quote Originally Posted by StalkRavenMad View Post
    I choose to believe the guys in the lockerroom who have been there with him. Marlo said he was limping in the lockerroom and Calais said he was rehabbing with him. Unless you're calling both these guys liars we have to go with what they are saying.
    I am not calling anyone a liar, what we don't know from your statement is when these things took place......do we? I also am not about to call the woman I love a liar either. I have no problem you saying it......you don't know her from anyone else. But I trust her......of course.

edit: I asked her about treatment, she said physical therapy could go on for weeks after injury. Even if it was a grade 1 sprain physical therapy could go on for weeks after the initial injury......to help strengthen the ligament and to prevent re-injury.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadeRaven View Post
    Why is the ravens locker room seemingly full of liars? What is the front office and Coaching staff doing?!
    Because it does not fit Nolaravenfans ridiculous laugable narrative that (Lamar is a slacker, smoking weed, doesn't care etc....)

WHat is ironic and hilarious is Harbaugh at the presser came out and said (Lamar is beyond dedicated and clearly injured) yet for weeks let the topic fester and get turned into this by people with agendas.

Its the same when former players (Pollard, Reed, etc....) came forward they are all just bitter ex players who are unhappy. They choose to not believe and accept the truth because it does not fit their narrow minded view.

Quote Originally Posted by Iamjacks View Post
    OK that's fair. I think logically that there is a plethora of this evidence. All you need to do is look at it using logic and reason.
    Said every conspiracy nut ever.

Quote Originally Posted by ravensfan7716 View Post
    Because it does not fit Nolaravenfans ridiculous laugable narrative that (Lamar is a slacker, smoking weed, doesn't care etc....)

WHat is ironic and hilarious is Harbaugh at the presser came out and said (Lamar is beyond dedicated and clearly injured) yet for weeks let the topic fester and get turned into this by people with agendas.

Its the same when former players (Pollard, Reed, etc....) came forward they are all just bitter ex players who are unhappy. They choose to not believe and accept the truth because it does not fit their narrow minded view.
    If there was a real sports media in Baltimore they would be pressing Harbaugh on his 180 degree attitude change towards Lamar regarding his injury. Harbaugh was all but throwing Lamar under the bus the final weeks of the season only to go to praising him at the press conference last week.

Why the change in demeanor and why do the players backup Lamar as being too hurt to play when Harbaugh seemed to imply Lamar was slacking.

Quote Originally Posted by Raveninwoodlawn View Post
    Where is this idea that you can't walk or move if you have a ligament injury coming from?

Guys have played/finished games without ACL's...Olandis Gary, Philip Rivers to name a couple...Jimmy Hitchcock played like 10 seasons without an ACL in either knee. If some players can finish games with torn ACL's, I imagine a guy can walk and do a light jig with badly sprained PCL.
    From ignorance. Pure ignorance. People "think" they know something and treat those misguided thoughts like irrefutable facts

Dancing a tiny jig vs. planting on a knee in the pocket or cutting upfield to scramble are entirely different things. You have the team saying he's rehabbed the best he can. You have teammates backing up that claim. But sure, he must be lying because...

Quote Originally Posted by shana View Post
    Please tell me you’re joking…

That’s kid stuff compared to some of the crazy shit on another subforum here.

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    Careful, there are at least two moon deniers on this board…. One is convinced the Earth is flat, shaped like a frisbee with an ice wall around the edge holding the water in, with a glass snowglobe roof that all the stars, sun and moon are 2 dimensional items on the dome.x. Also, the Earth doesn’t move and is only 6000 years old.

.....I really hope this is hyperbole.

Quote Originally Posted by InigoMontoya View Post
    Dancing a tiny jig vs. planting on a knee in the pocket or cutting upfield to scramble are entirely different things. You have the team saying he's rehabbed the best he can. You have teammates backing up that claim. But sure, he must be lying because...
    Bordering on a Grade 3 sprain

It's bullshit
    It's also business. He wanted his money bag.

Move on
    Resign him and play him, or trade him. But don't expect him to act differently.

And most and most of all don't keep apologizing for him it is what it is.

Way Down South in New Orleans