Page 88 of 115 FirstFirst ... 8687888990 ... LastLast
Results 1,045 to 1,056 of 1373

Re: Grade 2 almost grade 3 PCL sprain?

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    I still don’t think his scheme was the problem:

I think play calling and game planning was the problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    1 WR on the field 37% of the time in calendar year 2022 in a passing league would say otherwise when the league average is around 9%.

This is why these morons got them selves fired. ITs blatantly obvious yet you continue with the laughable love fest for Roman

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    I remember several, you included, who thought it was a good idea to double down on Bully ball.
    YUP jonboy79 sure as hell did.

He said Roman was the best coordinator in the league and the best coordinator for Lamar.

3. Re: Grade 2 almost grade 3 PCL sprain?

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    Fair analysis not sure can be disputed.

Win almost 50 games too

Edit: most likely even more if defense didn’t choke in 4th quarter
    Oh the old "Lamar wins games all by himself" bit again. So, he wins 50 games all by himself, but "he" would have won even more if the defense didn't choke? Wait....were they even on the field? I thought he did this all by himself? Which is it? He gets credit for the wins, but the defense is to blame for the losses? YoU cAn'T mAkE tHiS sHiT uP!

Quote Originally Posted by ravensfan7716 View Post
    YUP jonboy79 sure as hell did.

He said Roman was the best coordinator in the league and the best coordinator for Lamar.
    It just doesn't work when personnel is less than optimal. Bateman and Duve both going down, Lamar going down, his favorite pizza place shutting down, Dobbins getting surgery midseason. Romans scheme isnt built to adapt and overcome injuries.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    It just doesn't work when personnel is less than optimal. Bateman and Duve both going down, Lamar going down, Dobbins getting surgery midseason. Romans scheme isnt built to adapt and overcome injuries.
    Some of us saw it coming, some were blinded.
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Silver View Post
    To be clear, I also said he was a cancer. Not a locker room cancer.

His lack of an agent, unprofessional manner of posting on social media right after a tough playoff loss where he would have made the difference is the very definition of being a cancer.

It was ill timed and disrespectful to his teammates.

Now he is going to hold the Ravens over a barrel until he gets overpaid, either by the Ravens or another team.

THe guy is a cancer yet his coach, GM, teammates all seem to love him? lol

Since when did Lack of hiring an agent make a player a cancer? That is a new one

Every player up for big contract holds the team over a barrel expecting money.

It just doesn't work when personnel is less than optimal. Bateman and Duve both going down, Lamar going down, his favorite pizza place shutting down, Dobbins getting surgery midseason. Romans scheme isnt built to adapt and overcome injuries.
    Sorry the part I left out was the last time another team ran 1 WR formations so much compared to the rest of the NFL was the 2013 49ers again (Greg Roman). I think a year later is when that got him fired then.

Its a Roman trend, not an injury trend had nothing to do with Bateman or Duvernay.

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    Some of us saw it coming, some were blinded.
    Many are still blinded. lol

I thought Roman had a dozen job offers lined up according to a certain poster.

YeahF that liar is misquoting again like normal.

Didn’t call Roman the best cordon stir in the league, the rest of the league did after the 2019 season: I called him one of the better OC’s and yes, best for Lamar. That was also before this recent abysmal season .
    And everything you post is correct as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ravensfan7716 View Post
    Many are still blinded. lol

I thought Roman had a dozen job offers lined up according to a certain poster.
    Lmfaooo Romans ass is going to be back coaching high school.

Roman would be a good college coach I think but even Stanford passed him up. Maybe Roman will go to Chicago next?

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    Oh the old "Lamar wins games all by himself" bit again. So, he wins 50 games all by himself, but "he" would have won even more if the defense didn't choke? Wait....were they even on the field? I thought he did this all by himself? Which is it? He gets credit for the wins, but the defense is to blame for the losses? YoU cAn'T mAkE tHiS sHiT uP!

I never said Lamar was solely responsible for 50 wins. But you can compare Lamar’s first 4 years success vs the previous 4 years since you like “facts”. 😂

Especially with terrible Play design, bottom league wrs

Deal in facts not feelings