Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Conspiracy Theory

Quote Originally Posted by Willbacker View Post
    Damn sure could be. Distractions. Distractions. Remember lawsuits can be had against the NFL.

Here's another unexplained one.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl...9192253a9646e1
    I saw that. If you look hard enough, you can find a young athlete, in good health, suddenly dying almost on a daily basis. I'm not buying into the Hamlin conspiracy story, even though there are some valid questions raised, cause you'd have to have many people covering up the truth, including his family. I do believe there is a huge cover up of the vaccines causing health problems in some young athletes.

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    I saw that. If you look hard enough, you can find a young athlete, in good health, suddenly dying almost on a daily basis. I'm not buying into the Hamlin conspiracy story, even though there are some valid questions raised, cause you'd have to have many people covering up the truth, including his family. I do believe there is a huge cover up of the vaccines causing health problems in some young athletes.

Exactly. I'm sure it's not only athletes. Just most don't make the news.
    I don't know a lot but I know a little

Westminster OG, now behind enemy lines in NE
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by nickh0801 View Post
    That just adds another question to the situation. One that has been answered by his teammates. People still want to know what caused it, so that question remains whether people are asking different ones or not.

If people want to think the league has his entire family, the medical staff at both hospitals, the Bills organization, and team all in on some elaborate scheme to keep his death a secret and it actually works, then that's their fault for believing something that absurd in the first place.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk
    I don't think he's dead and I don't understand why people would think that because we've seen pictures of him with uniquely tatted arms in the hospital living.

I just think he might be incapacitated.

The NFL just wants this to go away as fast as possible and memory holed so they don't have to answer questions about it.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Drain Bamage View Post
    NFL (like many other organizations) just gets zero benefit of the doubt from me. I don't really care what any of their representatives say. That's the NFL's fault that they come off as untrustworthy.
    I'm with you that they get zero benefit of any doubt. They deserve suspicion and scrutiny about nearly everything.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Willbacker View Post
    Damn sure could be. Distractions. Distractions. Remember lawsuits can be had against the NFL.

Here's another unexplained one.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl...9192253a9646e1
    Uche (Jags) died too and that's been as hushed up as it gets.

Maybe this thread can track the NFL players who died suddenly.

So the actual conspiracy is that the covid vaccines are causing early, unexpected deaths due to heart failure?

Quote Originally Posted by nickh0801 View Post
    So the actual conspiracy is that the covid vaccines are causing early, unexpected deaths due to heart failure?

Yes - that is the conspiracy theory being espoused. But understand you are dealing with some of the dumbest people alive down in this forum. Literal flat earthers/vaccine deniers. Real fringe types.

Quote Originally Posted by frankpembleton View Post
    Yes - that is the conspiracy theory being espoused. But understand you are dealing with some of the dumbest people alive down in this forum. Literal flat earthers/vaccine deniers. Real fringe types.
    Why do you think young NFL athletes are dying suddenly? Reminder; make sure your answer is approved by your news outlet.

It's fun being against the vaccine, like a free W every day for me. You probably can't stand it still. But more and more are coming around to the thought that it never was any good. Enjoy your Trump vaccine and think of us on your next booster!
    Last edited by Drain Bamage; 01-27-2023 at 09:11 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Drain Bamage View Post
    Why do you think young NFL athletes are dying suddenly? Reminder; make sure your answer is approved by your news outlet.

It's fun being against the vaccine, like a free W every day for me. You probably can't stand it still. But more and more are coming around to the thought that it never was any good. Enjoy your Trump vaccine and think of us on your next booster!
    Actually there seems to be many more instances of High School age kids collapsing from mysterious heart issues on the field and courts than in the pros. As of January 18, 2023, the CDC says only 41 million people, or 19.6% of the eligible U.S. population ages 5 years and older, have received an updated (bivalent) booster dose. That means the word is slowly getting out and that the majority of people are starting to learn and question the short and/or long term risks and effectiveness of these shots. Let the bubble boy keep getting his shots and keep contributing to the government and Big Pharma's cash cow.

Actually there seems to be many more instances of High School age kids collapsing from mysterious heart issues on the field and courts than in the pros. As of January 18, 2023, the CDC says only 41 million people, or 19.6% of the eligible U.S. population ages 5 years and older, have received an updated (bivalent) booster dose. That means the word is slowly getting out and that the majority of people are starting to learn and question the short and/or long term risks and effectiveness of these shots. Let the bubble boy keep getting his shots and keep contributing to the government and Big Pharma's cash cow.

Let the people who have medical issues get a vaccine if they want. Leave kids alone except for kids with medical issues if their parents feel its necessary.

Let the people who have medical issues get a vaccine if they want. Leave kids alone except for kids with medical issues if their parents feel its necessary.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by stevez51 View Post
    All we demand is the truth. We've been fed BS ever since Covid broke out from the government, the WHO, and the CDC. Make all the stats and studies available, good or bad, and let people make up their own mind as to whether to get the shot/shots or not.