Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Re: Conspiracy Theory

Quote Originally Posted by 2bynight View Post
    Anyone who actually believes Hamlin may have died and there is some type of double taking his place probably believes the vast conspiracy one of the posters believes is taking place in the Artemis thread. For heavens sake people - stop the moronic stupidity already and get a grip on reality.
    I don't believe that other one because the rules layed out don't make sense compared to what I can see. I tried for a second though.

Quote Originally Posted by nickh0801 View Post
    Is it possible the vaccine caused him to have heart issues? Sure. Do I think he's really dead and the NFL has doctors, the entire Bills team, and his family all in on the cover-up of using a body double to keep it quiet? Not at all.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk
    That's fine and good reasoning, most likely correct. I just don't trust those guys like that and am fine with waiting until he has no sunglasses or mask on. At that point sure, lump it with (almost) Avril level tinfoil hattery.

2. Re: Conspiracy Theory

Quote Originally Posted by bandc View Post
    Lol I like a good conspiracy theory

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Actually, once I saw it was you behind all this, I'm a bit shocked you didn't try to slide a bit of a racism connotation into it. Are you feeling alright? You're slipping.

Westminster OG, now behind enemy lines in NE
    Blog Entries

Why does anyone believe any conspiracy theory? There's plenty of Avril videos as to what makes it a conspiracy and why people believe it (yes, there are actually people that believe it...as I said I dont believe either of them). Did every conspiracy theory out there play out on National Televison when it initially took place?

Is it possible the vaccine caused him to have heart issues? Sure. Do I think he's really dead and the NFL has doctors, the entire Bills team, and his family all in on the cover-up of using a body double to keep it quiet? Not at all.

What if was as simple as that he is recovering but couldn't attend the game because he's still too weak but
    /and the NFL wanted to portray it as he did attend the game?

He was covered head to toe in bulky clothes sunglasses and a hoodie. Can't tell who it was.
    He was covered in a very large amount of security.
    His family didn't travel with him.
    He didn't meet with his teammates.
    He was only shown in outline from across the stadium through the snow and was not distinguishable from anyone else.

It's reasonable to ask if it was him. I mean even a 5 second video after the fact with his face and or tatted up arms would show he's still alive and well and end all this. Maybe not that he was there but just that he's alive.

Blog Entries

Instead we get this. Warning contains explicit content and is very difficult to watch.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mz63dGC8Ls0

5. Re: Conspiracy Theory

Quote Originally Posted by Iamjacks View Post
    What if was as simple as that he is recovering but couldn't attend the game because he's still too weak but

He was covered head to toe in bulky clothes sunglasses and a hoodie. Can't tell who it was.
    He was only shown in outline from across the stadium through the snow and was not distinguishable from anyone else.

It's reasonable to ask if it was him. I mean even a 5 second video after the fact with his face and or tatted up arms would show he's still alive and well and end all this. Maybe not that he was there but just that he's alive.
    I agree it's at least reasonable to ask/think. After that, it needs to be let go, unless and until someone has more to go off of. It's all a bit silly.

Josh Allen says he was with them pre game

https://sports.yahoo.com/bills-qb-jo...ep2QXduh_OiXTN

Blog Entries

Josh Allen says he was with them pre game

https://sports.yahoo.com/bills-qb-jo...ep2QXduh_OiXTN

Ok I hadn't seen that, I had read he didn't see the team. That helps significantly, but right now there's a HUGE media campaign to discredit the Hamlin theory which raises suspicions, a LOT (who believes the media these days?).

The one thing that could be done, takes two minutes is to post a five second video of Damar with his face & forearm(s) visible with something current in the background.

Fucking ended and no one can say shit.

But for whatever reason, they aren't doing that. It's weird.

Blog Entries

Ok I hadn't seen that, I had read he didn't see the team. That helps significantly, but right now there's a HUGE media campaign to discredit the Hamlin theory which raises suspicions, a LOT (who believes the media these days?).

The one thing that could be done, takes two minutes is to post a five second video of Damar with his face & forearm(s) visible with something current in the background.

Fucking ended and no one can say shit.

But for whatever reason, they aren't doing that. It's weird.
    For the record I don't think he's dead. I do find it weird.

Maybe the confusion is actually what they wanted. Questioning if he's alive is not questioning what the cause was.

Quote Originally Posted by Drain Bamage View Post
    Maybe the confusion is actually what they wanted. Questioning if he's alive is not questioning what the cause was.
    That just adds another question to the situation. One that has been answered by his teammates. People still want to know what caused it, so that question remains whether people are asking different ones or not.

If people want to think the league has his entire family, the medical staff at both hospitals, the Bills organization, and team all in on some elaborate scheme to keep his death a secret and it actually works, then that's their fault for believing something that absurd in the first place.

That just adds another question to the situation. One that has been answered by his teammates. People still want to know what caused it, so that question remains whether people are asking different ones or not.

If people want to think the league has his entire family, the medical staff at both hospitals, the Bills organization, and team all in on some elaborate scheme to keep his death a secret and it actually works, then that's their fault for believing something that absurd in the first place.

NFL (like many other organizations) just gets zero benefit of the doubt from me. I don't really care what any of their representatives say. That's the NFL's fault that they come off as untrustworthy.

Quote Originally Posted by Drain Bamage View Post
    Damn sure could be. Distractions. Distractions. Remember lawsuits can be had against the NFL.

Here's another unexplained one.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl...9192253a9646e1
    I don't know a lot but I know a little