https://twitter.com/HamlinIsland/sta...DRtcz1kvMsAAAA

Re: Conspiracy Theory

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Seriously?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Lol I like a good conspiracy theory

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Assuming Damar is okay and can tweet/walk/talk/go to football games isn’t it inconsiderate of him to troll the conspiracy theory instead of shut it down? If people are using him as an outlet to criticize the vaccine there should be a strong interest in doing that, I would think.

Using the word Clone was meant to disparage and discredit anyone who questions whether it was really him. Really, majority of folks were simply saying was it really him and why did it seem they were hiding something. It’s a valid question so why troll with the word clone.

Reminds me of the Avril Lavigne conspiracy and I'm not buying either one of them.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by nickh0801 View Post
    Reminds me of the Avril Lavigne conspiracy and I'm not buying either one of them.

Did she also have a serious / potentially fatal medical event on live TV? If not, I don't see the comparison.

Quote Originally Posted by Drain Bamage View Post
    Did she also have a serious / potentially fatal medical event on live TV? If not, I don't see the comparison.
    Comparison is she died and a look a like is the current Avril...

People are legitimately questioning if a coverup is going on to hide a vaccine injury to a major US athlete. Who knows, however it doesn’t take much research to see incidents like this have been happening to athletes internationally for over a year at a unheard of rate. That, on top of the explosive increase in myocarditis/blood clots and other heart issues in the younger population should have everyone concerned and wanting answers.

Quote Originally Posted by nickh0801 View Post
    Comparison is she died and a look a like is the current Avril...

Yea that seemed easy enough for me to follow

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    Yea that seemed easy enough for me to follow

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk
    Right the "they're actually dead" part. Why would some believe the Avril thing - did she ever collapse or something? iirc from many years ago, there wasn't actually anything to start the theory for her just seemed like a fun read.

My point was that there's no reason to believe the Avril one, nobody saw anything to back it up. With Damar everyone saw what he went through.
    Last edited by Drain Bamage; 01-25-2023 at 03:49 PM.

Anyone who actually believes Hamlin may have died and there is some type of double taking his place probably believes the vast conspiracy one of the posters believes is taking place in the Artemis thread. For heavens sake people - stop the moronic stupidity already and get a grip on reality.

Quote Originally Posted by Drain Bamage View Post
    Right the "they're actually dead" part. Why would some believe the Avril thing - did she ever collapse or something? iirc from many years ago, there wasn't actually anything to start the theory for her just seemed like a fun read.

My point was that there's no reason to believe the Avril one, nobody saw anything to back it up. With Damar everyone saw what he went through.
    Why does anyone believe any conspiracy theory? There's plenty of Avril videos as to what makes it a conspiracy and why people believe it (yes, there are actually people that believe it...as I said I dont believe either of them). Did every conspiracy theory out there play out on National Televison when it initially took place?

Is it possible the vaccine caused him to have heart issues? Sure. Do I think he's really dead and the NFL has doctors, the entire Bills team, and his family all in on the cover-up of using a body double to keep it quiet? Not at all.