Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Conspiracy Theory

If this is inappropriate, please remove mods.

I’ve seen this theory floating around Social Media that Damar Hamlin is really dead and the NFL is conducting a massive coverup. People are saying that based on what they know about CPR, his recent appearances don’t make any sense.

He also hasn’t been shown clearly in any way, whether it be on his Instagram or by the NFL. A lot of people a body double was at the most recent game.

Do any of you buy this? It would be crazy if true.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Re: Conspiracy Theory

It sounds like too big of a conspiracy to actual hold. You get more than 2-3 involved in even a small lie and it comes out sooner or later.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    It sounds like too big of a conspiracy to actual hold. You get more than 2-3 involved in even a small lie and it comes out sooner or later.
    True….logic says that you’re right

I don't doubt that they would try to pull something like this if they thought it possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Drain Bamage View Post
    I don't doubt that they would try to pull something like this if they thought it possible.
    They have the money to make it happen

Westminster OG, now behind enemy lines in NE
    Blog Entries

Damar Hamlin

I wonder

Was he actually at the Bills game? Is he actually OK?

He was completely unrecognizable, hood up, sunglasses on. Someone even remarked he looked the emperor in Star Wars in the game thread

There was tons of security around him. Way more than even a superstar NFL player like Brady or the tip top guys.

I'm not saying he was or wasn't, but it's not like there was any definitive evidence of him being present. It's fair to ask if he was there or not.

This is a plausible reason why he may have had the hoodie. Maybe he just looked like hell and wanted to stay hidden a bit (he was literally dead for a long time and was reported to have been revived [twice by one of the doctors in the press conference who said he was revived on the field and again in the ER]).

Plus the Bills played strangely, like someone died, their energy was off.

I'm not saying he's dead, I don't think that, I do question if he was there or not.

But the Bills didn't seem to come out on fire, attacking and screaming let's get them for Damar! Maybe I should say like they played like they had seen a ghost. Erattic.

Also plausible is they didn't see their guy, just someone in a hoodie and sunglasses...

I don't know.

So I wonder.

I still hope he recovers fully and can lead a reasonably normal life.

Re: Damar Hamlin

Look 4 threads down, Bandc started a conspiracy thread

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Westminster OG, now behind enemy lines in NE
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    Look 4 threads down, Bandc started a conspiracy thread

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk
    Thanks for moving this. I didn't see it in the title and missed it.

I don't have a great idea one way or the other in this, just it's possible

It's suspicious for sure. All we gotta see is him in an interview or something and then it's squashed.

The secrecy of everything doesn't make sense unless they got something to hide.

Of course it probably wasn’t him. You’d think the players would point up to the box where he was after a good play or touchdown. Also, after dying twice, on a ventilator and being without oxygen I highly doubt he’d be cleared by doctors to go to a stressful, high energy playoff game. If you don’t think the NFL is capable of deception to protect the brand think again. This is way bigger than football, they must keep control of a narrative and protect stakeholders.

I saw that his Twitter account was trolling the thought. Which doesn't in any was disprove the possibility lmao.

Blog Entries

Seriously?

Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.