Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Re: Conspiracy Theory

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    All we demand is the truth. We've been fed BS ever since Covid broke out from the government, the WHO, and the CDC. Make all the stats and studies available, good or bad, and let people make up their own mind as to whether to get the shot/shots or not.
    The choice to get the shot or not was there all along, but once companies started mandating it to where you either get it or lose your job is where people had a tougher decision to make. They still had the option to not get the vaccine.

Those that willingly chose to get it is fine, that was their choice. Those that chose not to get it is fine, that was their choice as well. It's the ones that did not want the vaccine but had to get it in order to keep their jobs that should be angry IF it's ever proven that the vaccines are causing health issues. Definitely can see those "IF you or a loved one are suffering health issues due to Mederna (insert any of them) the you may be entitled to" commercials airing a few years from now. But again, they can say the people still had the option to not take the vaccine even if it meant losing their jobs. They chose keeping their jobs over not getting it...

Yes, I completely understand the circumstances where alot of jobs were laying off and it was even harder to find a new one during that time which made the decision even harder, but..they still had that option.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

My problem with me has always been the mandatory part, including the government, military and even the NFL. We were lied to from the get go, saying that you need to get the vaccine to keep from spreading it to other people, which was false, and they knew it. The drug companies admitted that they never even tested the vaccine for that. The vaccine was and still is considered experimental as far as I know and the drug companies are not responsible for any health problems that these vaccines cause down the road. Under those questionable conditions, the vaccine should never have been made mandatory by anyone. There are already many lawsuits pending on those mandatory requirements. And just for the record, I got the 2 original vaccine shots early on, believing the hype. I then was forced to get a booster shot, last fall by a travel company who claimed i needed to be "up to date" on my vaccines, when, by that time, the CDC and the countries I visited did not have a vaccine requirement whatsoever. It was either that or forfeit my money for the entire 3 week trip that was already paid. That mandatory requirement pissed me off since it was not even following the CDC guidelines. The travel company is based in California, which says it all.

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    My problem with me has always been the mandatory part, including the government, military and even the NFL. We were lied to from the get go, saying that you need to get the vaccine to keep from spreading it to other people, which was false, and they knew it. The drug companies admitted that they never even tested the vaccine for that. The vaccine was and still is considered experimental as far as I know and the drug companies are not responsible for any health problems that these vaccines cause down the road. Under those questionable conditions, the vaccine should never have been made mandatory by anyone. There are already many lawsuits pending on those mandatory requirements. And just for the record, I got the 2 original vaccine shots early on, believing the hype. I then was forced to get a booster shot, last fall by a travel company who claimed i needed to be "up to date" on my vaccines, when, by that time, the CDC and the countries I visited did not have a vaccine requirement whatsoever. It was either that or forfeit my money for the entire 3 week trip that was already paid. That mandatory requirement pissed me off since it was not even following the CDC guidelines. The travel company is based in California, which says it all.
    My job said they would follow the CDC regulations but kept pushing the cut-off date further and further down the line to allow more time for those of us not wanting to get it. It was "mandatory," but they kept moving the deadline, thankfully. Most people went on a got them, but a few of us waited it out.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

Westminster OG, now behind enemy lines in NE
    Blog Entries

They released this very quietly, I missed it until now.

It took like 13 tries but they got him on camera

If this was a deep fake, we're all in trouble because it's undetectable.

@BuffaloBills: A special message from our guy @HamlinIsland. ❤️💙

#LoveForDamar | #ForDamar

https://twitter.com/BuffaloBills/sta...83697526317058

Westminster OG, now behind enemy lines in NE
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Willbacker View Post

Exactly. I'm sure it's not only athletes. Just most don't make the news.
    "Died suddenly" has been replaced by died after a "brief illness"

Quote Originally Posted by Iamjacks View Post
    They released this very quietly, I missed it until now.

It took like 13 tries but they got him on camera

If this was a deep fake, we're all in trouble because it's undetectable.

@BuffaloBills: A special message from our guy @HamlinIsland. ❤️

#LoveForDamar | #ForDamar

https://twitter.com/BuffaloBills/sta...83697526317058

Everything you need to see right there IMO. I dont think he is dead either.
    Politics is the entertainment division of the military industrial complex. ― Frank Zappa