Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: RsR 2023 Big Board forum Edition

for those of you staying inside from the cold weather - senior bowl is at 2:30 https://www.seniorbowl.com/

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

None of the top QBs are participating in this game

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Raveninwoodlawn View Post
    The last 10 years or so there's been a trend of WR's getting overdrafted almost as much as QB's. It's really been for the most part if you don't draft one by the end of round 2, you most of the quality of the board at that position is wiped out.
    There are always exceptions to every rule. Example : Tariq Woolen (CB, chosen by Seahawks in the 5th round @ #153). He played his rookie season like a #1. 63 tackles (46 solo), 2 FRs, 6 INTs (including a TD return), and 16 PDs... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    I'd like that, so long as we all agree that anyone suggesting a TE before, let's say, priority FA, should be mocked off the forum.
    I see you created the WR one. I can create the rest if mods are cool with it

Mike MacDonald should be our head coach next season

If Youre gonna say I said something, Quote me cause yall be lying.

6. Re: RsR 2023 Big Board forum Edition

I see with surprise that many analysts are criticizing Will Anderson, sometimes with excuses similar to those that Hamilton received, will we have the same luck and it will fall to us?

Quote Originally Posted by ArgentinaRaven View Post
    I see with surprise that many analysts are criticizing Will Anderson, sometimes with excuses similar to those that Hamilton received, will we have the same luck and it will fall to us?
    Maybe if we pick 8?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Re: RsR 2023 Big Board forum Edition

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    Maybe if we pick 8?

I don't know, this draft is so strange, Jalen Carter hasn't secured number 1 (according to scouts) and he's the best player because of a scandal, logically Anderson shouldn't have arrived, Hamilton shouldn't have arrived but...

Quote Originally Posted by ArgentinaRaven View Post
    I don't know, this draft is so strange, Jalen Carter hasn't secured number 1 (according to scouts) and he's the best player because of a scandal, logically Anderson shouldn't have arrived, Hamilton shouldn't have arrived but...
    To get to the early 20’s? Nah…

Tunsil didn’t drop that far for the gas mask pic.

So funny enough, I was nearly laughed off the board about this time last year for suggesting Jalen Carter would go #1 overall this year.

Funnier still, was that Bruce Young, CJ Stroud and Will Anderson were mentioned as the 3 that would “all, obviously” go ahead of him.

When the top 4 is the top 4 for at least a whole year, there isn’t much that will drop them that far outside of finding a rumor, a spinal deformity, a rape allegation, or something incredibly serious like that.

I “could” see him fall to 8 if he doesn’t test well and people overthink his “lack of bend” and “lack of elite size”.

Whoa momma

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    To get to the early 20’s? Nah…

Tunsil didn’t drop that far for the gas mask pic.

So funny enough, I was nearly laughed off the board about this time last year for suggesting Jalen Carter would go #1 overall this year.

Funnier still, was that Bruce Young, CJ Stroud and Will Anderson were mentioned as the 3 that would “all, obviously” go ahead of him.

When the top 4 is the top 4 for at least a whole year, there isn’t much that will drop them that far outside of finding a rumor, a spinal deformity, a rape allegation, or something incredibly serious like that.

I “could” see him fall to 8 if he doesn’t test well and people overthink his “lack of bend” and “lack of elite size”.

Yeah, another Thibodeaux narrative incoming might make him drop a few spots but he's not getting out of the Top10.
    It ain't pretty, but it's us.
    AND I'M HERE FOR IT ALL, BABY.

We were getting healthier...

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    Whoa momma
    Lol. Cool-x …you could make that throw. Work out Warrior.