Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Re: Hall of Famer Josh Allen puts up a whopping 10 points against the Bengals (at home).

Quote Originally Posted by PGCountyRaven85 View Post
    Better weapons and better coaching than Lamar

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Better god given talent too.

Blog Entries

Re: Hall of Famer Josh Allen puts up a whopping 10 points against the Bengals (at home).

…less than Huntley did. Interesting. This is one of the QBs people here tell me is “better” than Lamar?

Joe Montana threw for 190 yards and 1 TD and only scored 13 in a conference championship loss to the Giants in 1990. According to your logic Lamar is better than Joe Montana. ����

Oh but wait!!! How does Allen only put up 10 when he has a real #1 wideout with Diggs?? That should be an automatic win according to some of you here.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlotteRaven View Post
    Davis had 48 catches and averaged 17+ yds per catch this year. Those stats say productive receiver to me.
    Agreed, and that’s why I gave them Davis. He’s not a world beater but he is a credible starting WR.

Hall of Famer Josh Allen puts up a whopping 10 points against the Bengals (at home).

Quote Originally Posted by Thrall View Post
    Better god given talent too.
    He has a bigger arm, that’s about it.

Quote Originally Posted by 00000 View Post
    Davis - a inconsistent deep threat, Beasley - so good he was just signed off the street, Shakir - a 5th round rookie WR, and McKenzie a career gadget guy. Not exactly world beaters - but keep crying
    You can't argue with him, his mind is set.

Proche isnt even an NFL player, he had more penalties than catches Watkins was cut by the Packers who had a worst WR corps than the Ravens before their rookies got going and Demarcus Robinson was cut before final cuts for the Raiders. Our guys are significantly worse than Buffalos 3s, 4s and 5s.

And Beasley was sitting on the streets until a month ago with no one calling.

They are all Jags, everyone we are talking about except Diggs, Bateman, Davis and “maybe” Duvernay in order, and I’m not even sure calling Duvernay anything but a JAG as a WR is fair.

Quote Originally Posted by purple_city39 View Post
    Ok, realistically Diggs and Davis are worlds better than our guys (I'd argument Bateman over Davis if he could stay on the field), but the others are no better than the jags we have
    This is exactly my point, glad to agree with you on something for once.

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    Because you looked up stats and figured a couple of guys must have been good because one of the best QB’s ever completed a lot of passes to them.

They were not even in the ball park of Irvin/Harper or Rice/Johm Taylor or even MacCaffrey/Smith.

Lol at thinking someone had to look up stats to know about the "Marks Brothers". They literally have a well known duo name, which I quoted in the previous post. Something tells me YOU didn't know who they were

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    This take is laughable. Then again, you did say that Marino had nobody to throw to.
    He didn't, except for his first few years with Clayton, and Duper. After that, OJ MFreakin Duffie was his best receiver. Never had a capable RB, or a defense.

He has a bigger arm, that’s about it.

Kind of the most important part of a QB's game huh? Considering their job is to throw the ball?

Quote Originally Posted by ERey View Post
    Joe Montana threw for 190 yards and 1 TD and only scored 13 in a conference championship loss to the Giants in 1990. According to your logic Lamar is better than Joe Montana. ����

Oh but wait!!! How does Allen only put up 10 when he has a real #1 wideout with Diggs?? That should be an automatic win according to some of you here.
    You're comparing a game in 2023, when so many rules favor the offense and the passing game specifically, to a game literally more than 30 years prior when the rules were so different it's damn near a different league. And in your mind there was nothing wrong with this?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by purple_city39 View Post
    You're comparing a game in 2023, when so many rules favor the offense and the passing game specifically, to a game literally more than 30 years prior when the rules were so different it's damn near a different league. And in your mind there was nothing wrong with this?
    OK. Let’s go with a more recent example. In the 2009 season Tom Brady threw for 154 yards and 3 ints while only scoring 14 versus the Ravens in the playoffs. Clearly Lamar is better than the GOAT based on your logic, right? Or do I need to find an even more recent example? LMAO!