Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 282930

Re: Hall of Famer Josh Allen puts up a whopping 10 points against the Bengals (at home).

I need to apologize to everyone on this board for my behavior Sunday night/ I was very drunk, and very much in my feelings about stuff not football related. I was out of bounds. I will do my best to not post while drinking, and I'm trying to quit drinking for good for my health. I love you Ravens family.

Re: Hall of Famer Josh Allen puts up a whopping 10 points against the Bengals (at home).

Quote Originally Posted by Thrall View Post
    I need to apologize to everyone on this board for my behavior Sunday night/ I was very drunk, and very much in my feelings about stuff not football related. I was out of bounds. I will do my best to not post while drinking, and I'm trying to quit drinking for good for my health. I love you Ravens family.
    Lmao drunk posting is the best bro, don’t give up drunk posting. Now drinking if it’s messing up your life then yeah quit lol but man nothing like seeing those replies the next day when your just fucking around

Happens to the best of us man we're only human. Message me if you ever want to talk or vent. That's what a family is here for.

Best of luck to you.