Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Ed Reed?

Re: Ed Reed?

Quote Originally Posted by Jay D83 View Post
    Oh Ed is a looney tune. I would've dropped his ass too.
    What some call looney and nuts I call passion. Clearly he has a passion for football and kids. His foundation still helps a school in Baltimore till this day. Clearly what they said he'd get, (don't think it has anything to do with his salary) they didn't give to him. He doesn't like they way the kids in that program are being treated.

Segregation was sin but I would love to see the HBCU's become more prominent, and being able to compete in sports with the big boys would help. If thats what Ed was feeling...

Quote Originally Posted by StalkRavenMad View Post
    What some call looney and nuts I call passion. Clearly he has a passion for football and kids. His foundation still helps a school in Baltimore till this day. Clearly what they said he'd get, (don't think it has anything to do with his salary) they didn't give to him. He doesn't like they way the kids in that program are being treated.
    Cursing like an insane person because someone didn't clean your office on twitter is not passion. I can see why now why the Ravens never gave him an assistant gig.

Quote Originally Posted by joedirt View Post
    Cursing like an insane person because someone didn't clean your office on twitter is not passion. I can see why now why the Ravens never gave him an assistant gig.
    People curse, not a big deal for me. You believe that Ed is this upset because someone didn’t clean his office? If you listened in the 1st clip he 1st said that je had the football had been out picking up trash. He showed a grassy area (I suppose it was a space on campus) that he said was full of trash. He then panned over to a built door said that building was full of trash. The. And only then he said they didn't even clean my office before I got here. I had to clean my own office. This had nothing to do with not cleaning his office. Had more to do with not taking care of those kids. Also the football coach shouldn't be cleaning up trash around campus. Let me be sure this isn't about trash. I'm sure the deets will come out soon enough. At least get the story before attacking the man.

People curse, not a big deal for me. You believe that Ed is this upset because someone didn’t clean his office? If you listened in the 1st clip he 1st said that je had the football had been out picking up trash. He showed a grassy area (I suppose it was a space on campus) that he said was full of trash. He then panned over to a built door said that building was full of trash. The. And only then he said they didn't even clean my office before I got here. I had to clean my own office. This had nothing to do with not cleaning his office. Had more to do with not taking care of those kids. Also the football coach shouldn't be cleaning up trash around campus. Let me be sure this isn't about trash. I'm sure the deets will come out soon enough. At least get the story before attacking the man.
    Maybe he should have known that HBCUs don't have the best athletic facilities that the power schools have. Would have save the time and effort before ranting.

When are we gonna learn that being a professional still matters in the business world? You may not be wearing a white dress shirt and tie to the interview but you still have standards to measure up to.

It was deflating hearing this news. Oh well.

Reed will get another job at a better school that isn’t shit. Honestly wish he would come here as a position or total secondary coach. I know him and harbs have beef though

Blog Entries

There are other ways of getting things done then running to social media to bitch about it like an influencer. It's not professional.

Blog Entries

yeah that rant was very immature and probably gave them second thoughts. No idea what he was asking for in his contract but he showed his true self and they said nuh uh

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    yeah that rant was very immature and probably gave them second thoughts. No idea what he was asking for in his contract but he showed his true self and they said nuh uh
    Yeah, pretty much. Imagine the school administration seeing him go apeshit on SM over trash and thinking, what will he do when he sees next year's budget? Thanks but no thanks Ed,

Ed did this to himself.

WORLD CHAMPIONS 2000 * 2012

Quote Originally Posted by seraph View Post
    Maybe he should have known that HBCUs don't have the best athletic facilities that the power schools have. Would have save the time and effort before ranting.
    Comments like this sicken me. Yall could careless about HBCUs. How I look at it, more coaches need to do this. Anger gets stuff done. You think Ed Reed didn't know? His rant will bring a rumbling of how piss poor these schools budget money. What you said shows me you lack heart. Would you tell someone not to run for mayor because the city is piss poor. Or not be a public school principal because private schools are funded better. Sometimes you need to rant and show passion to get people attention. What deion and Ed did was bring a spotlight to these schools. Good or bad.

Quote Originally Posted by RAVEN2FLY View Post
    Comments like this sicken me. Yall could careless about HBCUs. How I look at it, more coaches need to do this. Anger gets stuff done. You think Ed Reed didn't know? His rant will bring a rumbling of how piss poor these schools budget money. What you said shows me you lack heart. Would you tell someone not to run for mayor because the city is piss poor. Or not be a public school principal because private schools are funded better. Sometimes you need to rant and show passion to get people attention. What deion and Ed did was bring a spotlight to these schools. Good or bad.
    Well put