Page 2 of 90 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: OC Interviews thread

Quote Originally Posted by ShadeRaven View Post
    Zac Robinson - Rams Pass game coordinator/quarterbacks coach

He was drafted by Bill Belichick in the seventh round as a quarterback in 2010. In 2019, he joined Sean McVay’s coaching staff in Los Angeles as an assistant quarterbacks coach. He also worked as an assistant wide receivers coach in 2020. This past season, Robinson was promoted to the Rams pass game coordinator/quarterbacks coach.

Robinson could be in line for a promotion with the Rams since offensive coordinator Liam Coen went back to Kentucky. However, as mentioned above, Los Angeles is interviewing LaFleur.

In the event they want to transfer their offensive scheme to more of a west coast system, interviewing Robinson would make sense.

Prior to his time in L.A., he worked at PFF as a senior analyst. He then spent five seasons working under McVay, widely viewed as one of the best coaches in the NFL and one of the most brilliant offensive minds, helping shape an offense that has broken records and which helped lead the team to a Super Bowl a year ago.

Robinson, from the Denver suburbs, became an OSU star in 2007-09. He bounced around the NFL for four years, mostly as a practice-squad quarterback, and never got into a game.

Robinson became a quarterback trainer in the Dallas area and also became an analyst for Pro Football Focus, a burgeoning analytics company that is having a big impact on the league.
    If I had to guess Harbs is drooling at his analytics background

@PFF_College
    Sean McVay on former PFF analyst and current Rams assistant WRs coach Zac Robinson:

"Zac is a rising star in this profession."

https://twitter.com/PFF_College/stat...50334410170369
    Mike MacDonald should be our head coach next season

If Youre gonna say I said something, Quote me cause yall be lying.

Unrelated but I can’t believe McVay has had two assistants named Zac with just a C. Zac Taylor was the first time I’d ever seen that spelling.

tony dungy may be available . not sure if he is an o.c. but all the backlash he is getting for his views wouldnt be surprising to see him lose his network job.

@TomPelissero
    ·
    52m
    The #Chargers requested an interview with #Rams pass game coordinator/QBs coach Zac Robinson and he's considered a strong candidate for their offensive coordinator job, per sources.

Robinson, 36, is a former NFL QB and now a fast-rising assistant.
    Mike MacDonald should be our head coach next season

If Youre gonna say I said something, Quote me cause yall be lying.

nah defensive coach we dont need him

Quote Originally Posted by simplesimon View Post
    He's not coming here unless Lamar re-sign (doubtful). Frank Reich is the guy I want. A former head coach who was a qb and a great offensive coordinator. Has more experience than Robinson.
    Everything is doom and gloom

Quote Originally Posted by Charmcityflex View Post
    Everything is doom and gloom
    First it was
    “Roman is going to be back”
    And now it’s
    “It will be a nepotism hire, we still won’t bring in any WR’s, Lamar is getting traded and we won’t even replace him”.

I guess we will keep checking off boxes in the naysayers checklist and they will keep moving the goalposts. I’m not sure how it’s fun to come here and post all day of you hate the way the Ravens play football and have no confidence they will change anything, but…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

maybe the non fans will just leave!

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    First it was
    “Roman is going to be back”
    And now it’s
    “It will be a nepotism hire, we still won’t bring in any WR’s, Lamar is getting traded and we won’t even replace him”.

I guess we will keep checking off boxes in the naysayers checklist and they will keep moving the goalposts. I’m not sure how it’s fun to come here and post all day of you hate the way the Ravens play football and have no confidence they will change anything, but…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    They have a reason to be like that i guess cause the harbotch can be an idiot esp with his terrible OC hires (excluding 2 Caldwell who was a one hit wonder, and kubiak) but every single thing the ravens do is either wrong, a nepotism hire or it doesnt meet the standards to theirs and change will never come in any sort of form. smh. My 2 cents, i think biscuit stepped in for this one, bc this could be harbaughs last OC and potenial replacement if he retires when his contract ends tbh.

10. Re: OC Interviews thread

I think the decision will make things interesting. If we sign a OC who is pass heavy are we really going to stick with Lamar and our run heavy offense. Or start over with a new QB and give it a go

don't get overly excited biscuit signed off on our offense and defense. I'm sure there will be changes but they aren't reinventing the wheel.
    and money will be a constraint with a lack of draft picks as well

and Harbaugh like tomlin for all the hate would have a job before they got in their cars after being fired. both borderline hall of fame coaches.

Quote Originally Posted by simplesimon View Post
    He's not coming here unless Lamar re-sign (doubtful). Frank Reich is the guy I want. A former head coach who was a qb and a great offensive coordinator. Has more experience than Robinson.
    I don’t want a 1 year OC again. Reich will want to be HC again and if he has a decent year as OC, he’s gone.