Page 21 of 90 FirstFirst ... 1920212223 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: OC Interviews thread

Quote Originally Posted by Shrubbs View Post
    Well, we officially lost the Nathaniel Hackett sweepstakes
    The horror...................
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 757RavensFan View Post
    So what does that leave now, 9 open OC spots?
    When we get down to 8, I'm gonna panic.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

So you guys still think being Harbs OC is one of the top jobs? He wants it to be an internal hire so badly but has to manage perceptions so maybe the Eagles ball boy or something.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AQKingRaven View Post
    So you guys still think being Harbs OC is one of the top jobs? He wants it to be an internal hire so badly but has to manage perceptions so maybe the Eagles ball boy or something.
    Too much is riding on this. If the offense still sucks Harbaugh is the next one out. He's going to pick who he thinks is the best. That doesn't mean he won't screw it up but it's going to be the guy he thinks can put together a good offense.

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    Too much is riding on this. If the offense still sucks Harbaugh is the next one out. He's going to pick who he thinks is the best. That doesn't mean he won't screw it up but it's going to be the guy he thinks can put together a good offense.
    This. If he promoted Urban, re-signs Lamar and the offense sucks, he’s fired.

There are other combinations available, but he had more room to breath if he brings in an outside voice and shows the desire and ability to change.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    Thats fair and I hope I'm wrong. Im a Ravens fan and i hope he nails it. I'll never root for the Ravens to not do well just because I' not a Harbs guy and im fed up. I wasnt placated by that press conference at all, quite the opposite. Jeff Z was saying there's alot of talent out there so fingers crossed.

Blog Entries

Hope it works out like his DC replacement last year

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    Hope it works out like his DC replacement last year
    The Offense and Defense are very different situations in Baltimore. But yeah lets hope. MM had some big boy gameplanning going on for the back half of the season.

Is there a list of all the guys we interviews so far?

Quote Originally Posted by ShadeRaven View Post
    Ravens yell "we tried" from the roof tops as James Urban becomes the new OC lol
    Someone tried to call me out on it but I said this many pages ago in this thread. My concern is the Ravens doing all these interviews just to say "we did our best" and hire another Harbaugh buddy to run the same offense

Quote Originally Posted by PGCountyRaven85 View Post
    So Harbage is telling this coordinator candidate that they have to keep his people and his scheme. Lmao. Unserious franchise.

Harbaugh said as much in the end of season press conference that he would keep our run game offensive identity. If I am an in demand passing guru OC candidate, I take a hard pass unless I get the authority Kubiak got here when he came in bringing coaches with his scheme. We may end up with a guy without a lot of options who feels lucky to get the job.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    Is there a list of all the guys we interviews so far?
    I think the only publicly known interviews were Zac Robinson, Brian Angelichio, Justin Outten, James Urban, and George Godsey.

Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.