Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Whos going to the SB before Lamar?

There’s a better chance of Arch Manning going to the Super Bowl than Lamar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    Gentlemen.

Rest assured that Roman will be gone. This front office will prioritize Lamar over Roman as they should. As for the others..

Duvernay - A good #3 WR that can return kicks/punts. Very valuable asset that will only improve with a better OC. Also only 25.

Ricard - Will be used the way that regular fullbacks are used. The coaching staff may also develop a crush for Jakobi Buchanan from Army and replace him.
    They are going to get rid of Roman but it is not because they prioritize Lamar over Roman. Roman is a horrible play caller.

Quote Originally Posted by ERey View Post
    Unless Lamar stays here I don't see him ever making it. The Ravens were the only team to use a 1st round pick on him. They were the only team to build around his unique skill set. If he stays no doubt Roman needs to go and they need more WRs for him. DeAndre Hopkins, Rashod Bateman and Devin Duvernay ain't that bad at all. If Lamar stays and they do what they need to do, IMO Ravens are the favored to go to the Super Bowl next year.
    Imagine being so stupid and spending a 1st on him lol

Today is the day that either Hurts goes to the SB before Lamar or rookie Mr. Irrelevant goes to the SB before Lamar

We will also find out if Mahomes makes it to three SBs before Lamar goes to one or if Burrow makes it to two SBs before Lamar goes to one. The latter would be some serious sting for this fanbase

Blog Entries

Today is the day that either Hurts goes to the SB before Lamar or rookie Mr. Irrelevant goes to the SB before Lamar

We will also find out if Mahomes makes it to three SBs before Lamar goes to one or if Burrow makes it to two SBs before Lamar goes to one. The latter would be some serious sting for this fanbase
    Peyton Manning didn't get to his 1st Super Bowl until he was 30 and in the NFL 9 years. It is what it is

Fond memories , when I said Mahomes, Allen and Burrow were all better NFL QBs then Lamar, I took a wrath o f Sh$^, look who’s laughing now and its not even close, Now its looking like even with Lamar the Ravens will have the worst QB situation in their own division, gotta reset

I wish the ravens had recent playoff sucess
    Mike MacDonald should be our head coach next season

If Youre gonna say I said something, Quote me cause yall be lying.

Quote Originally Posted by one eyed bird View Post
    Fond memories , when I said Mahomes, Allen and Burrow were all better NFL QBs then Lamar, I took a wrath o f Sh$^, look who’s laughing now and its not even close, Now its looking like even with Lamar the Ravens will have the worst QB situation in their own division, gotta reset

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    Peyton Manning didn't get to his 1st Super Bowl until he was 30 and in the NFL 9 years. It is what it is
    Goes without saying that Lamar is no Peyton Manning. Both as a player and as a character.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadeRaven View Post
    Hes not wrong

We're gonna win the superbowl with defense

Blog Entries

That's an unhealthy obsession with a player.