Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Re: January 11th 2020, Lamar Showed Who He Was, An Idiot, Now Believe Him

Quote Originally Posted by ddr_jr View Post
    His mom hadn't said two words since we drafted him. Do you have some inside information on some comments she made? Please share?

Secondly, his mama did a good job raising him. LJ clearly loves the Lord. Hasn't gotten an any trouble. Very respectful to others when interviewed. In terms of his "hood" friends, other than a rapper, who else is he hanging out with that you disagree with. Please explain since you have the inside info?

Sent from my SM-F926U using Tapatalk
    His devotion to his mother and her dedication to him in raising him are admirable positive things worthy of praise. That part of the LJ foundation myth and her part in it is one of the reasons we love the guy. I know I don't have any inside info on how she influences his decision and what part she is playing in his new contract negotiations. None.

It's just unorthodox not to have an agent. Whether Felicia is involved or not doesn't really matter. He is not using an agent and I don't think that's disputed.

Kind of a head scratcher imo.

Quote Originally Posted by DonNMass View Post
    Regular season games…maybe. Great stat collector.
    What a stupid post. Its the Play Off, its gameplan football. What do you think the formula to beat the Ravens in the playoffs has been since Andrews got here. Stupid stupid stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay D83 View Post
    When did I infer that his mother said anything? I said he and his mother think they know every goddamn thing and that was about the contract. If she told him to sign, he would.

As far as his friends are concerned, Kodak Black is not his only hood friend. For one, hood dudes run in groups, I know this for a fact. Secondly, friends tend to mirror each other. I've never seen a thug hang around a bunch of geeks, nor have I seen a bunch of geeks hanging with a thug.

Oh and crazy Antonio Brown is another one.
    I guess you are the one who knows it all? My bad.

4. Re: January 11th 2020, Lamar Showed Who He Was, An Idiot, Now Believe Him

That grapefruit sure tasting good today! Lamar going to the Jets like Irsay going to Indianapolis and Mussina went to the Yankees. Blame the Ravens for not getting him under contract like Buffalo did with Allen.
    The wife put her hand on her knee for healing and the husband on his crotch.

Wife: "Husband the pastor can only do healing miracles, not raise the dead!"

His mom hadn't said two words since we drafted him. Do you have some inside information on some comments she made? Please share?

Secondly, his mama did a good job raising him. LJ clearly loves the Lord. Hasn't gotten an any trouble. Very respectful to others when interviewed. In terms of his "hood" friends, other than a rapper, who else is he hanging out with that you disagree with. Please explain since you have the inside info?

I think this is part of the reason he is so immune to criticism and some ravens fans will die on any hill for him. He’s a great guy! He’s funny, seems like a genuinely good person which is tough because he has the skill set of being a superstar athlete from the womb, and watching him interact with kids is just the best.

With that said, I have to overlook all of that and all say he is just a stupid guy, and stupid doesn’t work at the qb position.

Quote Originally Posted by StalkRavenMad View Post
    45-16 you know what that is?
    How many playoff wins?

7. Re: January 11th 2020, Lamar Showed Who He Was, An Idiot, Now Believe Him

Quote Originally Posted by Thrall View Post
    How many playoff wins?
    As many as they had in the five years before Lamar took over, when they went 40-40 (44-45 if you want to count the first half of 2018), right?
    Shared Google Folder with Ravens spreadsheets, nextGen charts, and more! Please share my content! (attribution to Twitter requested)

Knight of the Kingdom of Perfect Play, Student of The Bill James School of Stamping Out Bullshit. Main Sources: PFR, particularly the Play Index; for cap stuff, RSR's Brian McFarland (secondary: OverTheCap, Spotrac)

Quote Originally Posted by Dale View Post
    What did Jones do before this season? Lawrence? Allen before Dabow? Does coaching have anything to do with their success????
    These cats don’t watch games just look at the stat line day after.

Compare daboll to harbs and Roman lol

Blame your dimwit coach for giving false hope. He basically set Lamar up for criticism. Humphreys said he's limping around at 50%. It's your adoring coach who was being selfish.

You must have read Preston's article this morning. You are free to voice your opinion.

My truth is that Harbs and his stubbornness doesn't want to admit that his scheme doesn't work. He refused to adjust he double and tripled down. We have no idea what Lamar would look like in regular offense because Harbs is the idiot. It's all coaching.

Spot on mate

I guess you are the one who knows it all? My bad.

Trust me bro
    Lol

8-22 without Lamar. This team ain't sniffing the playoffs with these coaches.

Quote Originally Posted by Finisher View Post
    8-22 without Lamar. This team ain't sniffing the playoffs with these coaches.
    Seriously stop with this weak ass stat! You have way more losses with backup qbs than with starters, this is the way the NFL works. There aren't 25 good qbs in the nfl, let alone sitting on the bench. It's a stat that proves absolutely nothing.