Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Re: January 11th 2020, Lamar Showed Who He Was, An Idiot, Now Believe Him

Lol sad sad sad.

Blog Entries

Just because Baldy is a troll doesn’t mean he’s an idiot, anymore than Lamar not speaking the Queen’s English means he’s an idiot. Baldy is hilariously creative with his trolling and Lamar just sent a perfectly timed shockwave throughout the entire football world today, no agent necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    Just because Baldy is a troll doesn’t mean he’s an idiot, anymore than Lamar not speaking the Queen’s English means he’s an idiot. Baldy is hilariously creative with his trolling and Lamar just sent a perfectly timed shockwave throughout the entire football world today, no agent necessary.
    I got to disagree with you here. It was a perfectly timed desperation tweet. 4

The perfect time to release it would have been the day before free agency started when teams had more money, had not made other moves, and may have had more interest in at least talking with Lamar if he was talking about demanding a trade.

Lamar has cost himself millions he will never get back chasing the deal he thinks he should have. I am not sure that he understands that even if he get the deal he wants, at this point he will at best do as well as Allen did and that's if the skies open and shower down interested teams. An agent could have told him that.
    “A linebacker's job is to knock out running backs, to knock out receivers, to chase the football,”
    -Ray Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenous1 View Post

The perfect time to release it would have been the day before free agency started when teams had more money, had not made other moves, and may have had more interest in at least talking with Lamar if he was talking about demanding a trade.

Lamar has cost himself millions he will never get back chasing the deal he thinks he should have. I am not sure that he understands that even if he get the deal he wants, at this point he will at best do as well as Allen did and that's if the skies open and shower down interested teams. An agent could have told him that.
    This.

He requested a trade and the Ravens put the NE franchise tag on him to, among other things, facilitate teams with tighter cap situations to have a go and let Lamar do his own research.
    But Lamar being Lamar and there being no agent, he did fuck all from his side, and no offers came back because, along with the Ravens' offer, EDC probably did put out there Lamar's contract demands (as well he should)

A week goes by, then another, and then Ken 'The Entire Gym' Francis calls a couple of teams (with or without Lamar's blessings) to know why nobody is taking an interest.

Why?

Because for every team out there one or more of these potential red flags are still up:

1 Fully guaranteed contract demands
    2 Injury concerns
    3 Character concerns & lack of agent
    4 Scheme versatility

I've said it before that 1 is the clear deal breaker here. Every owner/GM out there will talk himself into downplaying 2, 3 and 4.
    It ain't pretty, but it's us.
    AND I'M HERE FOR IT ALL, BABY.

We were getting healthier...

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenous1 View Post

It is all a desperation plea to get his phone to ring because Lamar is above calling the teams himself. That’s all this was.

“Call me, I wont call you”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Valhain View Post
    This.

He requested a trade and the Ravens put the NE franchise tag on him to, among other things, facilitate teams with tighter cap situations to have a go and let Lamar do his own research.
    But Lamar being Lamar and there being no agent, he did fuck all from his side, and no offers came back because, along with the Ravens' offer, EDC probably did put out there Lamar's contract demands (as well he should)

A week goes by, then another, and then Ken 'The Entire Gym' Francis calls a couple of teams (with or without Lamar's blessings) to know why nobody is taking an interest.

Why?

Because for every team out there one or more of these potential red flags are still up:

1 Fully guaranteed contract demands
    2 Injury concerns
    3 Character concerns & lack of agent
    4 Scheme versatility

I've said it before that 1 is the clear deal breaker here. Every owner/GM out there will talk himself into downplaying 2, 3 and 4.
    Great post, spot on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I mean did you guys see the website? This could only have been coded by a four year old. Embarrassing that he would tie his name to a company that is so worthless. He just truly is the biggest dummy, even the woke media has called him out for this.

Yeah but his mom told him he was smartest boy in the world. So who is he going to believe? Some losers on a message board or his momma?

Quote Originally Posted by KingSerg View Post
    Wonderlic is racist tho (I am not sure if I am being facetious about this statement or not)...so be careful how you tread.

All the talent in the world, maybe so-so decision making...but isn't it then the organization's responsibility to build a supportive environment on and off the field for the guy? I don't know-I just think LJ does not come from means and needed more mentorship and did not get it.
    You cant mentor a fool.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk
    Way Down South in New Orleans

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    Lol sad sad sad.
    Truly.
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh

Quote Originally Posted by balbomb View Post
    MVP season, looked like the greatest force the NFL has seen since regular season Manning, and on this day I came back from 50 yard first row seats and immediately said this guy is a moron and will never win a championship because he is too stupid. From that day I have been vindicated over and over.

Posts himself driving 100 mph+ on video, tells a guy to suck a dick on twitter, can't get a national tv commercial because he wont spend a few bucks for a publicist that will downplay his inability to speak English. Fails to improve on 1) mechanics 2) footwork 3) reading defenses 4)audibles 5) arm angle 6) deep balls 7) velocity on throws

Then refuses to take any contract under Watson's because he doesn't understand the definition of an outlier. When he can't come back from an injury we now know:
    1) he is selfish
    2) he is injury prone
    3) he recovers from injuries slower than anyone and won't play at less than 100%

These are all reasons not to resign him. No one can possibly dispute it isn't one if not all of these problems.

Fast forward to tonight. The Ravens, John Harbaugh, Decosta, proved why they are one of the most successful organizations in football. Against all odds they gave themselves an incredible chance to win the game against a better opponent. All we ask for is one of the lottery balls every winter to go into the playoffs and hope we come up with a run like we had in 2000 or 2012. We don't need the best quarterback, or the guy with the best Madden points, or the greatest highlights, we need someone who is smart, tough, puts the team first, studies the hardest on Tuesday, anticipates defenses and can out think them, because the rest of the roster will be there. Lamar is a very low IQ dummy, and once we move on from him we will keep winning because that is what this franchise does.

Pain…let’s see what the gambling Public thinks lol

Yo, Baldy on a mission right now.