Page 38 of 554 FirstFirst ... 3637383940 ... LastLast

Re: News/rumors 2023 season

Quote Originally Posted by ShadeRaven View Post
    Probably wants WR1 money but is he even #2 on his own team
    If you watch their games, there are probably 4 games each season where Higgins, Boyd or Chase are the clear #1 for that particular game. Hard to quantify objectively.

Blog Entries

Rumors are that Derek Carr could be released as early as next week. If that happens, then action on Lamar may come soon too.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    Rumors are that Derek Carr could be released as early as next week. If that happens, then action on Lamar may come soon too.
    Traded or cut by Feb 15th….

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    I saw a video yesterday rumoring Carr to end up with Carolina.

Josh Mcdaniels cannot get fired fast enough. So glad that train wreck has failed twice now so no one will ever mention his name as a possible head coach here one day.

Blog Entries

It'll be interested to see if the Raiders can trade him. He has a no trade clause.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

I'd imagine a lot of action with trades will start with the QB's from the combine through March.
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Raveninwoodlawn View Post
    I'd imagine a lot of action with trades will start with the QB's from the combine through March.
    You and GOTA are both likely right about this. I'll have a hard time believing most of what we here from now until Mid-March. Except the Derek Carr thing, because of the money owed to him.

Please anywhere but here for Derek Carr. Honestly, he looks like a backup at this point.

Though I could be wrong.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rap1003 View Post
    Please anywhere but here for Derek Carr. Honestly, he looks like a backup at this point.

Though I could be wrong.
    I don't think he's coming here because a bunch of teams are interested. There is going to be a bidding war and the Ravens won't be involved since the whole Lamar thing isn't going to be resolved. The Saints are rumored to be very interested. The Raiders gave Carr permission to talk to other teams so he might actually get traded instead of released.

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    I don't think he's coming here because a bunch of teams are interested. There is going to be a bidding war and the Ravens won't be involved since the whole Lamar thing isn't going to be resolved. The Saints are rumored to be very interested. The Raiders gave Carr permission to talk to other teams so he might actually get traded instead of released.
    I’d love to see all the machinations required for the Saints to sign him. Might be Carr and 52 UDFA’s….

Quote Originally Posted by PGCountyRaven85 View Post
    Bengals window starting to shut a little.

Owner doesn’t have the money to put on the side. Wait until Burrow asks for the moon.

Westminster OG, now behind enemy lines in NE
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mmcclend View Post
    They are the Ravens minus nepotism so they have a sense of urgency to win. Over here, we can take 2-3 year projects and draft injured players because everybody is comfortable with their jobs. If you mess up in Philly, you’re outta there. I mean, they fired Doug Pederson.
    What about trying Alex Smith and Eric Bienemy?