Page 1 of 554 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 12 of 6638
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    64,428
    Blog Entries
    1

    News/rumors 2023 season

    New year, new thread

    What do you think Chicago is going to do with that #1 draft pick?

    https://twitter.com/adamjahns/status...J9vuB0Wj8ZFIHA

    World Domination 3 Points at a Time!





  2. #2

    Re: News/rumors 2023 season

    I think they’ll trade it for more ammo. Makes sense if they’re sticking with Fields and they could get a haul for that #1 pick.





  3. #3

    Re: News/rumors 2023 season

    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    New year, new thread

    What do you think Chicago is going to do with that #1 draft pick?

    https://twitter.com/adamjahns/status...J9vuB0Wj8ZFIHA
    They’d be crazy not to trade, even if they just swapped #1 for #2 plus a pick.





  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    18,735

    Re: News/rumors 2023 season

    Quote Originally Posted by moose10101 View Post
    They’d be crazy not to trade, even if they just swapped #1 for #2 plus a pick.
    The Texans seemed ticked off enough about missing on the getting the top pick that maybe the Bears could squeeze out a little extra juice in a trade.





  5. #5

    Re: News/rumors 2023 season

    Quote Originally Posted by xiao_ke View Post
    The Texans seemed ticked off enough about missing on the getting the top pick that maybe the Bears could squeeze out a little extra juice in a trade.
    One cannot help but think Lovie Smith did the Texans owner wrong purposely to help his old team with that 2 PT conversion.

    Texans ownership appear to be total morons and the downward spiral just continues.





  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Westminster OG, now behind enemy lines in NE
    Posts
    23,054
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: News/rumors 2023 season

    Quote Originally Posted by ravensfan7716 View Post
    One cannot help but think Lovie Smith did the Texans owner wrong purposely to help his old team with that 2 PT conversion.

    Texans ownership appear to be total morons and the downward spiral just continues.
    Probably clumsily ("it was a joke NFL just like Ross did in Miami") offered him cash for a loss. He either put two and two together and realized that he was fired anyway and went rogue. Or he was like FFS Flores just sued the Dolphins and NFL about this same thing! I'm going to wreck their plans and if they say anything at all I'm going to start my own lawsuit and maybe I'll do it even if they don't out of pure spite.





  7. #7

    Re: News/rumors 2023 season

    Quote Originally Posted by ravensfan7716 View Post
    One cannot help but think Lovie Smith did the Texans owner wrong purposely to help his old team with that 2 PT conversion.

    Texans ownership appear to be total morons and the downward spiral just continues.
    I thought he did it to spite them after finding out about the reports that he would be fired. Either way, serves them right





  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    64,428
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: News/rumors 2023 season

    Quote Originally Posted by FruitPunch View Post
    I thought he did it to spite them after finding out about the reports that he would be fired. Either way, serves them right
    mad respect to Lovie for going to 2 there. Didn't think they would actually try to get it...

    World Domination 3 Points at a Time!





  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    60,948
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: News/rumors 2023 season

    If they're smart, they'll go Jalen Carter or Will Anderson. They need DL/Edge.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.





  10. #10

    Re: News/rumors 2023 season

    Sauce Gardner said their team dinner had a special guest yesterday.

    https://twitter.com/iamSauceGardner/...50338502950918
    Mike MacDonald should be our head coach next season

    If Youre gonna say I said something, Quote me cause yall be lying.





  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    37,434
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: News/rumors 2023 season

    Ryan Poles: I’d Have To Be “Absolutely Blown Away” To Take A QB At No. 1 :

    https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...-a-qb-at-no-1/

    " Quarterbacks are always in the discussion for the top pick, but the Bears have Justin Fields heading into his third season. That made the team’s commitment to Fields one of the topics of conversation. "

    ... Bc





  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    37,434
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: News/rumors 2023 season

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadeRaven View Post
    Sauce Gardner said their team dinner had a special guest yesterday.

    https://twitter.com/iamSauceGardner/...50338502950918
    PFT’s 2022 defensive rookie of the year: Sauce Gardner :

    https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...sauce-gardner/

    " By the end of the year, Gardner had been selected for the Pro Bowl and he’s a strong contender for All-Pro status as he quickly rose to the top of the ranks of cornerbacks with all levels of experience. He finished the year with a league-high 20 passes defensed and also recorded 75 tackles and two interceptions as the Jets went from the bottom of the league’s defenses to being one of the toughest units in the league with Gardner’s work in pass coverage helping the pass rush find success. "

    ... Bc





Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Link To Mobile Site
var infolinks_pid = 3297965; var infolinks_wsid = 0; //—->