Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Washington Post wants the GOP to back Lockdown Larry for President in 2024

Says it will be Republicans’ loss if they don’t consider Larry Hogan.

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2023...r-larry-hogan/

Re: Washington Post wants the GOP to back Lockdown Larry for President in 2024

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    Says it will be Republicans’ loss if they don’t consider Larry Hogan.

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2023...r-larry-hogan/
    HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He wouldn't even win Maryland.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ThankyouArt! View Post
    HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He wouldn't even win Maryland.
    Not as a Republican that's for sure. He will end up as a host on CNN like Adam Kinzinger.
    Last edited by CarrollCoRaven; 01-08-2023 at 05:18 PM.

Blog Entries

Listening tour: Larry Hogan is running focus groups around the country. He thinks the base is over Trump.
    This may be true
    Hogan said “75, 80%” of likely Republican voters in these focus groups said they would consider voting for him. This one isn't true.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/o...g-focus-groups

I'd vote for him. He would have to go toe to toe with Trump and if he did that and held his own or threw down on Trump I think that'd go a long way towards getting people to pay attention. He's a PG County boy so he could have some blue collar appeal. He might have to lose the purple suits and Elton John glasses. No high ground or moral posturing or falling back on the same tired memes Democrats use. Just take the gloves off and give as good as he gets. I would like to see that but I'm sure I won't. The idiots at the WAPO think it's like the Democratic party, who choose their nominee in advance.

Blog Entries

Guess I’m writing in Hulk Hogan again…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

A mole on Desantis's ass would beat Hogan in the primaries.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Its an open field. Its a process. The article is dumb. A bunch of Bezos sucking liberal gender confused morons at WAPO don't get to pick. Let the candidates fight it out.

Until the GOP can figure out how to harvest votes, it won’t matter who they run.

I would vote for him. He won as a republican candidate for governor in a blue state. He is able to work across the divide.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 2bynight View Post
    I would vote for him. He won as a republican candidate for governor in a blue state. He is able to work across the divide.
    You won't get that chance unless you become a Republican and vote in the primary, if he even survives long enough till Maryland's primary. He would do better running as a Democrat. He will do as well as Martin O'malley did when he ran for president in 2016. O'malley was so bad, he was the reason Hogan was elected in a very ugly blue state. He never met a tax he didn't love. He even taxed the rain.