Blog Entries

Here are some videos/transcripts from Hunter Biden's laptop and also transcripts from Joe Biden's daughter Ashley's diary

Can we admit they are a screwed up family, to say the very least? If you're looking for the section in Ashley Biden's diary where she mentions that she took showers with her dad ("showers w/
    my dad (probably not appropriate);", it's under the entry date 1/30/19. I believe it's been said she was allegedly age 12 at that time. https://bidenlaptopreport.marcopolousa.org/

Re: Here are some videos/transcripts from Hunter Biden's laptop and also transcripts from Joe Biden's daughter Ashley's diary

Let's say I have zero idea about this laptop shit, can you give me some cliff notes?

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Re: Here are some videos/transcripts from Hunter Biden's laptop and also transcripts from Joe Biden's daughter Ashley's diary

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    Let's say I have zero idea about this laptop shit, can you give me some cliff notes?

The cliff notes version of the laptop and what is important to this nation would fill a book. The rest of it that shows how screwed up Hunter and the family are would fill several books. In other words, there is no cliff notes version of that horror story.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    The cliff notes version of the laptop and what is important to this nation would fill a book. The rest of it that shows how screwed up Hunter and the family are would fill several books. In other words, there is no cliff notes version of that horror story.
    I just don't even know where to begin

“I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    I just don't even know where to begin

I haven't watched or read hardly any of it yet, but did see this video showing Hunter Biden with who I'm assuming is a hooker, posing and playing with his swinging Richard in front of the camera. The apple didn't fall far from the tree when it came to his perverted father, who allegedly like to strut around his pool naked in front of the Secret Service.
    https://bidenlaptopreport.marcopolou...0181017RHB.mp4

A lot of the other stuff involves his pay to play proof of corruption, some involving his daddy, the Big Guy..