Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Andrew Tate

Re: Andrew Tate

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Raven View Post
    Tate has some valid points and has sometimes called out stuff that needs calling out

But he does it in the manner of an uncouth asshole.

Lounge suit, cigar, boosting about his car collection while living in a compound which looks like an industrial estate in Romania.

His final video before being arrested talking about his petty Twitter fued with a 19 year old girl wasn’t funny, hard hitting or remotely remarkable. A 4 year old would something more interesting to say

“Please no recycled cardboard for my pizza box”. Who on this earth ever had a pizza delivered and wants to rage against recycling? yaay, soooo controversial

Made money with crypto and having impressionable young men pay monthly subscriptions for “advice”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Nailed it. The fact people actually pay for shit like that is hilarious to me

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    Nailed it. The fact people actually pay for shit like that is hilarious to me

Goes to show you how lost young men are though.
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh

Tate has some valid points and has sometimes called out stuff that needs calling out

Lounge suit, cigar, boosting about his car collection while living in a compound which looks like an industrial estate in Romania.

His final video before being arrested talking about his petty Twitter fued with a 19 year old girl wasn’t funny, hard hitting or remotely remarkable. A 4 year old would something more interesting to say

“Please no recycled cardboard for my pizza box”. Who on this earth ever had a pizza delivered and wants to rage against recycling? yaay, soooo controversial

Made money with crypto and having impressionable young men pay monthly subscriptions for “advice”

Agreed.......boorish behavior. Anything positive he may add is lost.

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    Goes to show you how lost young men are though.
    I mean, i don't understand it, but I get it in a way considering how social media boast up women for the same thing they tear down men for. Women decide how valuable they are and that's that, we are told what are value is.

“I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

I listened to Kevin Samuels. He was a brilliant mind who was motivated by Black women's role in the destruction of family.
    Black women had little role other than to be tricked into a welfare state some claim, and it seems reasonable given the results, was intended to destroy the family, black folks first. A lot of white limousine liberals were tricked as well.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Black women had little role other than to be tricked into a welfare state some claim, and it seems reasonable given the results, was intended to destroy the family, black folks first. A lot of white limousine liberals were tricked as well.
    I should have specified Black community. A nation can rise no higher than it's women. They are the ONLY group of women who run around telling people they don't need a man. Highest divorce rate, lowest marriage rate, highest obesity rate, lowest wage earners.....I could go on. The woman is the first teacher, responsible for transmission of the culture. The hand that rocks the cradle rules the world. Lizzo, Cardi B and Beyonce are their leaders.

Blog Entries

True. But I believe the tone of communication needs to match the seriousness of the problem. And Tate shocks people into listening. It can be a turn off until the messgae sinks in.

Blog Entries

I mean, i don't understand it, but I get it in a way considering how social media boast up women for the same thing they tear down men for. Women decide how valuable they are and that's that, we are told what are value is.

Exactly. Women are born with value while we have to create ours. Trouble is, they don't get to decide the market - what WE like/want. When this reality hits them, they become bitter.

Exactly. Women are born with value while we have to create ours. Trouble is, they don't get to decide the market - what WE like/want. When this reality hits them, they become bitter.
    Yea it's mind blowing how many women complain about finding a man, but they do things THEY want in a man and expect the same. Women aren't men, that's actually my favorite thing about women. We think differently. Such a fascinating thing

Blog Entries

Yea it's mind blowing how many women complain about finding a man, but they do things THEY want in a man and expect the same. Women aren't men, that's actually my favorite thing about women. We think differently. Such a fascinating thing

LOL how true. If they would only get out of their own way.

Interesting that you mention this........I was just watching this video from Peterson about this very subject. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYHcQPf2kLY

Heard a rumor Tate is a bought and paid for sellout, acting out a part for a psyop ran by your Government. The rumor continues that the script was for him to on one hand run around saying things that are true about the suppression and marginalization of men, but on the other to be so over the top and eventually to be arrested for sex crimes and trafficking, which would put out this notion psychologically that any man who doesnt want to be suppressed and marginalized, must be a sex offending trafficker. Sounds a little far fetched maybe, but who knows. Also heard psyop positions are available. Not sure about that either. Have heard someone say before though that all the worlds a stage.
    Politics is the entertainment division of the military industrial complex. ― Frank Zappa