Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Make America Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    I’ve repeatedly posted my loathing of Trump. Not just as POTUS but as a human. He’s the very definition of Megalomaniacal.

Why post about how terrible and corrupt Biden and the Left are? You guys post about it no stop. It’s like a Lamar thread.

I truly hope both the DNC and The GOP put up some viable candidates for 2024. Otherwise we are in deep do doo my man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Why post how terrible and corrupt Biden is? Because however awful you think Trump is, Biden is exponentially worse and criminal. And he's currently still in power. Yet you didn't start a thread on Biden, nor have you posted much about him on any of the existing threads. That's very telling.

Sent from my ass using Tapatalk

MAGA. AKA 5th degree Satanism, which isn't cool anymore. Time for the Luciferians and their Daddy to burn it all down and "save" everyone.
    Politics is the entertainment division of the military industrial complex. ― Frank Zappa

My point is …dude is just like the rest of his kind. Slimy , liars who only care about themselves and money/power. He’s no better than any other politician or wealthy asshole.

Like I said before …his clothing line is made in China and Taiwan for a reason. If he believed half the horseshit he’s shoveling out ..he’d move those home.

Of all the things to dislike about Trump this seems trivial. He's a businessman after all. Trading insults with people like John Lewis like he's in a 7th grade put down contest... that bothered me. Not that I hold Lewis in super high regard, throwing unfair bombs from behind a veil of untouchability, but because it just seemed beneath anyone over about 13.

Blog Entries

Wow! This dude may be the smartest asshat in the country! My man comes on TV and says shit like “make America Great” and “ I hate the swamp” and his followers eat it up like candy. This same asshat paid $750 in IRS taxes two years in a row and then $0 dollars tax the following year! Zero income tax! Wow!

“Make America Great Again “…just not on my dime ! Donald Trump for Pres 2024.

Lax, of all the things you can come up with to fault Trump, this isn't one of them, IMO. As long as everything he filed was legal, taking advantage of the system he had nothing to do with writing into law, I have no problem with. Doesn't everyone with half a brain pay as little taxes as they possibly can every year? I believe he even brought this up during one of his debates with the Hildabeast. I do agree that a flat tax is the most sensible solution, but it makes too much sense to ever become the law of the land. I thought you might post something, a couple weeks ago after Biden stabbed the union rail workers in the back .

Quote Originally Posted by Beerracuda View Post
    Why post how terrible and corrupt Biden is? Because however awful you think Trump is, Biden is exponentially worse and criminal. And he's currently still in power. Yet you didn't start a thread on Biden, nor have you posted much about him on any of the existing threads. That's very telling.

Sent from my ass using Tapatalk
    Again. Posting about how terrible Sleepy Joe is ….is frankly redundant. This whole basement is full of “ Biden and the left did this or that “ threads. I agree with most of them. Some are just GOP propaganda. Some are just Trumpian propaganda.

There is zero discourse down here. You guys are 100% dug in on your views and won’t be swayed. Why bother. Not that I don’t agree with some of you , because I do.

You’ve never seen me post a Pro Biden or even Pro Left post. I also haven’t wavered in my stance on Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    Lax, of all the things you can come up with to fault Trump, this isn't one of them, IMO. As long as everything he filed was legal, taking advantage of the system he had nothing to do with writing into law, I have no problem with. Doesn't everyone with half a brain pay as little taxes as they possibly can every year? I believe he even brought this up during one of his debates with the Hildabeast. I do agree that a flat tax is the most sensible solution, but it makes too much sense to ever become the law of the land. I thought you might post something, a couple weeks ago after Biden stabbed the union rail workers in the back .
    Seen Biden coming. Any Union worker who voted for him is delusional. Same with Obama. That cat straight faced lied to my International Union in Chicago when he ran.

My point of picking this about Trump was simply to point out ….he’s NOT one of us and he doesn’t give a rats ass about us. He is team Greed. Period. Regardless of what Jonboy says …the 1% ers don’t pay their share. They buy the policy makers to shape the tax laws to totally benefit them. And as usual us Working Class stuff are left holding the bill for both ends of the spectrum. These greedy assholes can’t even let us buy fuel , electricity, heat or groceries for a decent price! Nope.

And Trump is part of that group. He’s not a “typical politician “ but he’s a typical Billionaire.

7. Re: Make America Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Not true. He paid $750 in 16 and 17 and $999,446 in 18, and $144,000 in 19. True, he paid nothing in 2020.

How many illegal things did he do?

Oh, well, ZERO!
    He followed the IRS code.

But finally, this is pure BS. It is none of our business unless he did something illegal. He didn't. Tax returns are supposed to remain private but through some BS House committee checking on "how the IRS conducts presidential audits" they get the records, then release them.

This is a complete invasion of privacy.

And you are upset about what? That he did NOTHING illegal.

Your next virtue signaling post wondering about how the Biden Crime Family got incredibly wealthy on a Senator's salary will be your first.

Oh, and he donated every penny of the over $400K annual salary as POTUS.
    Despite you making statements like you have a clue (you dont) I guess we will see if he did anything illegal or not. I know he has been running a criminal organization (it was convicted by a jury of his peers). We know his returns as president were not audited as required by law while he was president. I saw his one time fixer testify under oath that he played fast and loose (potentially criminaly loose) with taxable valuations of his property to garner beneficial tax and banking/loan situations. I know for a fact that as a result of that testimony there is a civil suit in NY as well as an ongoing criminal investigation into his banking and tax dealings. Obviously these entanglements would have an effect on his taxes.

Lets see what the result of these "politically motivated witch hunts" (the first one of wich resulted in a conviction) before stating as if it were fact "he did NOTHING illegal".

You have to look at his income statements to get the full story. He runs a business and just because he is rich doesn't mean he doesn't go an entire year of losing money which is reflected on his statements that he has lost money.

Seen Biden coming. Any Union worker who voted for him is delusional. Same with Obama. That cat straight faced lied to my International Union in Chicago when he ran.

My point of picking this about Trump was simply to point out ….he’s NOT one of us and he doesn’t give a rats ass about us. He is team Greed. Period. Regardless of what Jonboy says …the 1% ers don’t pay their share. They buy the policy makers to shape the tax laws to totally benefit them. And as usual us Working Class stuff are left holding the bill for both ends of the spectrum. These greedy assholes can’t even let us buy fuel , electricity, heat or groceries for a decent price! Nope.

And Trump is part of that group. He’s not a “typical politician “ but he’s a typical Billionaire.

Was the country better off under Trump? Yes.

Does that make him a good person worth of emulation? No.

Did I giggle like a blushing school-girl when the guy you voted for ass-fucked an entire union just before the holidays? Absolutely.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

My point is …dude is just like the rest of his kind. Slimy , liars who only care about themselves and money/power. He’s no better than any other politician or wealthy asshole.

Like I said before …his clothing line is made in China and Taiwan for a reason. If he believed half the horseshit he’s shoveling out ..he’d move those home.

So out of all the politicians Presidents alike. All the wealthy people in this country that take advantage of a tax code that was written long before Trump was President.....you pick Trump to make your point that rich people and politicians don't pay their fair share? You don't like Trump......I get it. His supporters understand why there are some people that doesn't like him.

He was a good damm President, he was the right guy at the right time.....his time has come and gone. As a huge supporter of Donald Trump I would not vote for him in the primary......I will vote for DeSantis....he's Donald Trump without the baggage, a more polished politician if you will.

Your post just shows your level of TDS.........you need to let it go.

Quote Originally Posted by ThankyouArt! View Post
    So out of all the politicians Presidents alike. All the wealthy people in this country that take advantage of a tax code that was written long before Trump was President.....you pick Trump to make your point that rich people and politicians don't pay their fair share? You don't like Trump......I get it. His supporters understand why there are some people that doesn't like him.

He was a good damm President, he was the right guy at the right time.....his time has come and gone. As a huge supporter of Donald Trump I would not vote for him in the primary......I will vote for DeSantis....he's Donald Trump without the baggage, a more polished politician if you will.

Your post just shows your level of TDS.........you need to let it go.
    edit: Oh and by the way, this is exactly the point I was making about the liberal left. SO this poster right here is screaming bloody murder over Trump and the lack of taxes he paid. He's OUTRAGED! but probably couldn't care less how Donald Trump was illegally spied on.......a bullshit impeachment trial and all the other illegal shit the Democrats did during his term in office........

Nope, the guy thought enough to make a post about something Trump did LEGALLY! He paid the amount of taxes the tax code told him to pay.

No one thought he was one of us. We rallied behind him because he went up against (and beat) arguably the most corrupt and evil person alive (maybe in our history). For many, it was perhaps the better of two evils. Once he became President, the left-wing MSM vilified him and anyone who voted for him. They completely divided the country. Many of us resent being called racist, misogynist, xenophobic, and any other hate-based characteristic because we didn’t vote for Hillary.