Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Make America Great Again

Wow! This dude may be the smartest asshat in the country! My man comes on TV and says shit like “make America Great” and “ I hate the swamp” and his followers eat it up like candy. This same asshat paid $750 in IRS taxes two years in a row and then $0 dollars tax the following year! Zero income tax! Wow!

“Make America Great Again “…just not on my dime ! Donald Trump for Pres 2024.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Re: Make America Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    Wow! This dude may be the smartest asshat in the country! My man comes on TV and says shit like “make America Great” and “ I hate the swamp” and his followers eat it up like candy. This same asshat paid $750 in IRS taxes two years in a row and then $0 dollars tax the following year! Zero income tax! Wow!

Not true. He paid $750 in 16 and 17 and $999,446 in 18, and $144,000 in 19. True, he paid nothing in 2020.

How many illegal things did he do?

Oh, well, ZERO! He followed the IRS code.

But finally, this is pure BS. It is none of our business unless he did something illegal. He didn't. Tax returns are supposed to remain private but through some BS House committee checking on "how the IRS conducts presidential audits" they get the records, then release them.

This is a complete invasion of privacy.

And you are upset about what? That he did NOTHING illegal.

Your next virtue signaling post wondering about how the Biden Crime Family got incredibly wealthy on a Senator's salary will be your first.

Oh, and he donated every penny of the over $400K annual salary as POTUS.

Never claimed the Biden’s weren’t crooks. They are soo crooked they make the Kennedys look lame.

My point was to all who say the wealthy pay more than their share of taxes …well here’s proof. They don’t pay shit.

Is it “legal” sure ..because they make the laws. They make the loop holes. Meanwhile us working stiffs gets bent over with no lube to pay for …well everything.

Flat tax fixes all this. No need for IRS either. Just a small staff to collect $. Win win.

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Never claimed the Biden’s weren’t crooks. They are soo crooked they make the Kennedys look lame.

My point was to all who say the wealthy pay more than their share of taxes …well here’s proof. They don’t pay shit.

Is it “legal” sure ..because they make the laws. They make the loop holes. Meanwhile us working stiffs gets bent over with no lube to pay for …well everything.

Flat tax fixes all this. No need for IRS either. Just a small staff to collect $. Win win.

You know who said that rich people write the laws for themselves?

Donald J. Trump

You know, stuff like funding politicians to get laws written their way. He said that as a candidate. It's why he is a threat to the rest of them. He openly says what is going on.

“They”

Lol
    You can read the Budget committees results for yourself.
    The top 1% paid a greater share of federal revenue than the bottom 90% combined.

They pay way more than their fair share.

As Trump himself said, that makes him smart, and if you don't like it then vote for people who will change the laws and loopholes he used in order to be able to do that.

As Trump also said, that won't happen because the same rich assholes that were going after him in 2016, like Hillary, and all their donors benefit from those rules.

You can't slam a person for doing the exact same thing you would do assuming you did not have a shitty account and/or were being smart about it.

I really don't get the outrage over this.

This is what you pay accountants for.

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    As Trump himself said, that makes him smart, and if you don't like it then vote for people who will change the laws and loopholes he used in order to be able to do that.

As Trump also said, that won't happen because the same rich assholes that were going after him in 2016, like Hillary, and all their donors benefit from those rules.

You can't slam a person for doing the exact same thing you would do assuming you did not have a shitty account and/or were being smart about it.

I really don't get the outrage over this.

This is what you pay accountants for.
    My point is …dude is just like the rest of his kind. Slimy , liars who only care about themselves and money/power. He’s no better than any other politician or wealthy asshole.

Like I said before …his clothing line is made in China and Taiwan for a reason. If he believed half the horseshit he’s shoveling out ..he’d move those home.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Not true. He paid $750 in 16 and 17 and $999,446 in 18, and $144,000 in 19. True, he paid nothing in 2020.

How many illegal things did he do?

Oh, well, ZERO! He followed the IRS code.

But finally, this is pure BS. It is none of our business unless he did something illegal. He didn't. Tax returns are supposed to remain private but through some BS House committee checking on "how the IRS conducts presidential audits" they get the records, then release them.

This is a complete invasion of privacy.

And you are upset about what? That he did NOTHING illegal.

Your next virtue signaling post wondering about how the Biden Crime Family got incredibly wealthy on a Senator's salary will be your first.

Oh, and he donated every penny of the over $400K annual salary as POTUS.
    I’d love to see just how Clinton, Obama, Biden, Pelosi,Watters, etc amassed so much wealth from their time in office.

Then how is it you're not on these boards complaining about the Bidens? You created a separate thread dedicated to what you believe is Trump unfairly getting away with paying less taxes than you want him to. Your TDS is clearly showing.

Sent from my ass using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Beerracuda View Post
    Then how is it you're not on these boards complaining about the Bidens? You created a separate thread dedicated to what you believe is Trump unfairly getting away with paying less taxes than you want him to. Your TDS is clearly showing.

I’ve repeatedly posted my loathing of Trump. Not just as POTUS but as a human. He’s the very definition of Megalomaniacal.

Why post about how terrible and corrupt Biden and the Left are? You guys post about it no stop. It’s like a Lamar thread.

I truly hope both the DNC and The GOP put up some viable candidates for 2024. Otherwise we are in deep do doo my man.

Quote Originally Posted by Beerracuda View Post

Also ….some here paint Trump like he’s some kind of Hero. Friend to the Common man. Yeah right. This is the same dude who was buddy buddy with Slick Willy. Registered Democrat. What changed that? The Dems nominated Obama. Coincidence…I think not.

Quote Originally Posted by steelerhater View Post
    I’d love to see just how Clinton, Obama, Biden, Pelosi,Watters, etc amassed so much wealth from their time in office.
    That’s easy. Kick backs from big business, powerful interest groups and well …the Uber Wealthy. You know …the folks who are really running shit.