Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Climate Change

Climate Change

Article below says Climate Change contributed to air travel turbulence.

https://news.yahoo.com/how-climate-c...193402590.html
    Politics is the entertainment division of the military industrial complex. ― Frank Zappa

Blog Entries

Re: Climate Change

Quote Originally Posted by MacMunin View Post
    Article below says Climate Change contributed to air travel turbulence.

https://news.yahoo.com/how-climate-c...193402590.html
    The solution is to drive your electric car instead of flying.

3. Re: Climate Change

All I'll say is I'm happy the OP calls it what it is, which is actual climate change. It's been going on for eons and will continue to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    All I'll say is I'm happy the OP calls it what it is, which is actual climate change. It's been going on for eons and will continue to do so.
    exactly, yes, the climate is changing.........always has, always will. Yes, human's have had an effect on climate change, but to think that humans can spend money to manipulate it is where it goes off the rails. That's the science I want to see. Show me the studies that if we all drive EV's that the climate will reverse. Then what? say we achieve reversing the warming of the earth......can we control it like a thermostat? What happens if it starts getting to cold? OK everybody run out and buy gasoline cars now.......we have to raise the temperature or we will have another ice age? It's ludicrous.

People have such short memories, AL Gore predicted.....along with other so called scientist that by 2020 land would be under water and there would be large numbers of people that would die as a result of global warming. Also other countries such as third world countries couldn't give a rats ass about climate change. They only care about survival. Only in the west do we think that everyone can afford things like EV's. Countries such a CHina build coal fired electric plants all the time. Pollution laws are non existent and they couldn't care less what the west does. India is one of the top two polluting countries in the world. They literally dump most of their waste in the ocean.

If you have never seen George Carlin's take on climate change and and saving the world I encourage you to watch this.......he was a genius and just didn't know how prophetic he really was when he did this skit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqaEE9vzV2M

Quote Originally Posted by ThankyouArt! View Post
    exactly, yes, the climate is changing.........always has, always will. Yes, human's have had an effect on climate change, but to think that humans can spend money to manipulate it is where it goes off the rails. That's the science I want to see. Show me the studies that if we all drive EV's that the climate will reverse. Then what? say we achieve reversing the warming of the earth......can we control it like a thermostat? What happens if it starts getting to cold? OK everybody run out and buy gasoline cars now.......we have to raise the temperature or we will have another ice age? It's ludicrous.

People have such short memories, AL Gore predicted.....along with other so called scientist that by 2020 land would be under water and there would be large numbers of people that would die as a result of global warming. Also other countries such as third world countries couldn't give a rats ass about climate change. They only care about survival. Only in the west do we think that everyone can afford things like EV's. Countries such a CHina build coal fired electric plants all the time. Pollution laws are non existent and they couldn't care less what the west does. India is one of the top two polluting countries in the world. They literally dump most of their waste in the ocean.

If you have never seen George Carlin's take on climate change and and saving the world I encourage you to watch this.......he was a genius and just didn't know how prophetic he really was when he did this skit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqaEE9vzV2M
    Love Carlin and that skit. He was truly a legend.
    As for Al Gore, I believe he said we'd be underwater by 2000, not 2020. Although he may have later changed it to 2020 when he was proven wrong in 2000, just to keep the hoax going for another 20 years. And the lefties ALWAYS fall for this bullshit.
    Was it Donkey Tooth AOC who said 4 years ago that the earth will self immolate in 12 years? I swear, these lunatic lefties have more ways for the earth to end than genders.

Sent from my ass using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Beerracuda; 12-29-2022 at 10:53 AM.

But these crazy predictions get us to spend money to fix it, and so far its working.

Quote Originally Posted by Beerracuda View Post
    As for Al Gore, I believe he said we'd be underwater by 2000, not 2020. Although he may have later changed it to 2020 when he was proven wrong in 2000, just to keep the hoax going for another 20 years. And the lefties ALWAYS fall for this bullshit.
    Was it Donkey Tooth AOC who said 4 years ago that the earth will self immolate in 12 years? I swear, these lunatic lefties have more ways for the earth to end than genders.

You're probably right......2000. most likely some other whack job I was thinking of. AOC? I swear it amazes me how she was elected. Forget about her for a second, what does it say about the electorate? Same way I feel about Biden, I get it if you were not a Trump fan. But how on earth anyone with a modicum of common sense vote for him? I know, I know......but I will never believe that Joe Biden received more votes then any Presidential candidate in the history of the United States. No one is going to make me believe that Joe Biden energized that many people.

Conspiracy? Nope........BUT we were supposed to believe there was no top secret information on an illegal server that was used and kept in Hillary Clinton's private property. Wait.........that's not the problem. We are supposed to believe that the ILLEGAL server didn't have top secret information on it.....but was wiped clean by a bleaching program. We are supposed to believe that GOVERNMENT issued phones had no relevant information on them.......where are they? smashed to bits.

We were supposed to believe that Donald Trump wasn't spied on because they told us he wasn't.........he was

We were supposed to believe that Donald Trump conspired with the Russians to steal the 2020 election because the media and the Democrats told us he did.......he didn't.

There was a bogus "independent investigation" called the Muller report that told us that they didn't have any evidence that Donald trump conspired with the Russians to steal the election but they didn't have any evidence that he didn't.........so there you go he must be guilty. Wasting millions of dollars on an investigation they knew from minute one was bullshit.

Not to mention other investigations by the FBI and CIA that again were a waste of time and money. When those investigators could have used their time to investigate real crimes. Then we find out that FBI agents were actively falsifying documents and FISA warrants. American citizens being spied on falsely by these same agencies.

We were supposed to believe that Donald Trump should be impeached because of these allegations that were totally false. The FBI knew it from minute one. Because the Democrats told us he did.

We were told that a "whistle blower" that said Donald trump participated in a quid pro quo with the Ukraine, another impeachment trial that ended in acquittal. When in fact there was actual footage of Joe Biden doing exactly that.

We were told that Hunter Biden's laptop was Russian disinformation. 50 security experts said so.......because the media and the Democrats told us that it was. They all knew it.....they lied. The laptop was real.
    Hunter Biden is absolutely corrupted and sold access to the Vice President Joe Biden. But again are told by the media and the Democrats there is nothing to see here.

THEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! going out the door Trump tells his base to go and make your voices heard. Protesters marching in Washington are absolutely ALLOWED to enter the Capitol and they conduct incredibly biased investigation where the accused has no chance to defend himself. Then recommended for charges.

My point? That after all these lies.......to actually over turn the 2016 election, then the wasting of millions and millions of dollars in illegal spying, investigations, impeachment trials etc. etc. we are supposed to believe that there was no illegal voting tampering in the 2020 election.....that Joe Biden garnered more votes then any other person in the history of the United States?........

And we are wrong to believe the election was fixed? That there was no way that the fix was in? Really?

Quote Originally Posted by stevez51 View Post
    But these crazy predictions get us to spend money to fix it, and so far its working.
    That's the bottom line right there.......it's all about the money.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Beerracuda View Post

This report from the United Nations hasn't aged well. https://apnews.com/article/bd45c372c...964ea547880cd0

The Globalists decided a while ago that Global warming, which they renamed the catch all title Climate Change, was their best chance to change the new world order to globalism. Climate change is something you can't really prove how much man is affecting or disprove in such a short period of time, historically speaking. Getting rid of fossil fuels was the easiest way for them to destroy country's economies and the middle class and claim they are doing it for your own good. Sadly, many of the "uninformed" are letting it happen, thanks to journalists being all in on it. Elon Musk has sprung a leak in their information bubble and they are trying to destroy him. How ironic, the most successful e-car builder is now one of their biggest enemy, maybe even more so than DT, if that's possible. We live in a F'd up world.

Quote Originally Posted by ThankyouArt! View Post
    You're probably right......2000. most likely some other whack job I was thinking of. AOC? I swear it amazes me how she was elected. Forget about her for a second, what does it say about the electorate? Same way I feel about Biden, I get it if you were not a Trump fan. But how on earth anyone with a modicum of common sense vote for him? I know, I know......but I will never believe that Joe Biden received more votes then any Presidential candidate in the history of the United States. No one is going to make me believe that Joe Biden energized that many people.

Conspiracy? Nope........BUT we were supposed to believe there was no top secret information on an illegal server that was used and kept in Hillary Clinton's private property. Wait.........that's not the problem. We are supposed to believe that the ILLEGAL server didn't have top secret information on it.....but was wiped clean by a bleaching program. We are supposed to believe that GOVERNMENT issued phones had no relevant information on them.......where are they? smashed to bits.

We were supposed to believe that Donald Trump wasn't spied on because they told us he wasn't.........he was

We were supposed to believe that Donald Trump conspired with the Russians to steal the 2020 election because the media and the Democrats told us he did.......he didn't.

There was a bogus "independent investigation" called the Muller report that told us that they didn't have any evidence that Donald trump conspired with the Russians to steal the election but they didn't have any evidence that he didn't.........so there you go he must be guilty. Wasting millions of dollars on an investigation they knew from minute one was bullshit.

Not to mention other investigations by the FBI and CIA that again were a waste of time and money. When those investigators could have used their time to investigate real crimes. Then we find out that FBI agents were actively falsifying documents and FISA warrants. American citizens being spied on falsely by these same agencies.

We were supposed to believe that Donald Trump should be impeached because of these allegations that were totally false. The FBI knew it from minute one. Because the Democrats told us he did.

We were told that a "whistle blower" that said Donald trump participated in a quid pro quo with the Ukraine, another impeachment trial that ended in acquittal. When in fact there was actual footage of Joe Biden doing exactly that.

We were told that Hunter Biden's laptop was Russian disinformation. 50 security experts said so.......because the media and the Democrats told us that it was. They all knew it.....they lied. The laptop was real.
    Hunter Biden is absolutely corrupted and sold access to the Vice President Joe Biden. But again are told by the media and the Democrats there is nothing to see here.

THEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! going out the door Trump tells his base to go and make your voices heard. Protesters marching in Washington are absolutely ALLOWED to enter the Capitol and they conduct incredibly biased investigation where the accused has no chance to defend himself. Then recommended for charges.

My point? That after all these lies.......to actually over turn the 2016 election, then the wasting of millions and millions of dollars in illegal spying, investigations, impeachment trials etc. etc. we are supposed to believe that there was no illegal voting tampering in the 2020 election.....that Joe Biden garnered more votes then any other person in the history of the United States?........

And we are wrong to believe the election was fixed? That there was no way that the fix was in? Really?
    It's easy to call these people whack jobs, simply based on the insane crap they say. But they're not whack jobs, they're criminals. They know exactly what they're doing. The lefties who believe them, on the other hand, are the true whack jobs. They have no ability to think critically, despite the insurmountable evidence of lies and deceptions, including the long list of evidence of such, like those you just listed above. Lefties absolutely refuse to admit when they're wrong. For them, admitting they're wrong is the worst possible thing ever. They'd rather continue to perpetuate what they know to be a lie rather than admitting to it.

Blog Entries

Here's an example of a virtue signaling, climate change tool.
    https://www.foxnews.com/media/la-tim...ing-tesla-musk

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    Here's an example of a virtue signaling, climate change tool.
    https://www.foxnews.com/media/la-tim...ing-tesla-musk
    What a fake phony ignorant piece of shit. A fine example of the Left. He's so concerned over "saving the planet", but certainly not at the cost of perceiving to side with someone who promotes free speech.

We surely have no shortage of assholes in this world.