Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Re: Welcome to The “Manospher”

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    A few simple things from the simple mind of Greg.

Men marry women thinking they will not change.
    Women marry men hoping to change them.
    Both are inevitably disappointed.

Women want to be loved.
    Men want to be respected.
    Facts

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    Most men treat women better than women treat women and it's not even close. Most men will care about a woman for who they are and what they already look like rather than changing them.

Women have been told for so long that we are the enemies when it's other women that are making their life what it is. This is where I love what Chris Rock, J Peterson have to say. Even that douchebag Andrew tate makes very good points about things, I don't agree with his mindset but that's a matter of opinion of preference.

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk
    Agreed, Tate I go back and forth with. He has many good points then say's he cheats on woman. He loses me right there. The only good thing about getting older is that you gain wisdom. Tate hasn't gained the wisdom that comes with age. When that happens I think he will round out.

J. Peterson I absolutely love. He has a way of explaining that makes a complicated issue easy to understand. Tate just beats you over the head with reality in a way that makes you feel squimish. Peterson does the same thing but in a palpable way. You can digest it, think about it. He always gives examples to make his points.

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    Yep. They want men to check all of these boxes for things we can't control (height, etc), yet when they meet a man with standards of his own (must be fit, must be born a woman) he's fat phobic, transphobic or fat shaming. When you ask most woman what they bring to the table that we can't get from any other woman, they have no answers.
    Woman look for three things.......666......6 foot, 6 inches and a 6 figure paycheck. A man? someone who is loyal and respects him. Men really don't want a whore in bed, they don't want woman with the "hundred co*k stare". They don't care if she has stretch marks. They want respect and loyalty.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ThankyouArt! View Post
    Woman look for three things.......666......6 foot, 6 inches and a 6 figure paycheck. A man? someone who is loyal and respects him. Men really don't want a whore in bed, they don't want woman with the "hundred co*k stare". They don't care if she has stretch marks. They want respect and loyalty.
    Exactly. Men will leave a relationship if he discovers his mate is not loyal to him (cheating). Women leave when they become bored.
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    A few simple things from the simple mind of Greg.

Men marry women thinking they will not change.
    Women marry men hoping to change them.
    Both are inevitably disappointed.

Women want to be loved.
    Men want to be respected.

If I may add, a woman will never leave a man she respects.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    Most men treat women better than women treat women and it's not even close. Most men will care about a woman for who they are and what they already look like rather than changing them.

Women have been told for so long that we are the enemies when it's other women that are making their life what it is. This is where I love what Chris Rock, J Peterson have to say. Even that douchebag Andrew tate makes very good points about things, I don't agree with his mindset but that's a matter of opinion of preference.

Did you see where he got arrested this morning for human trafficking? Very strange.

Did you see where he got arrested this morning for human trafficking? Very strange.
    What I found strange is him predicting that he would get arrested for something he didn't do. I'm not saying he's innocent but I'm not saying he's guilty, ya know, the whole innocent until proven guilty thing. Would I be shocked if he's guilty? Absolutely not. Would I be shocked the Romanian government framed him? Absolutely not.

And there's this

“I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

If I may add, a woman will never leave a man she respects.
    That is also dependent on whether or not the woman has a respectful personality to begin with. IE.. probably not any feminists.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    That is also dependent on whether or not the woman has a respectful personality to begin with. IE.. probably not any feminists.
    NO feminists. Especially this toxic version that passes for modern day feminism.

Yes, I have seen it and I know what happened, he was detained for a very short period of time and never charged.

What happened was him and his brother had a party, there was a girl there that was posting on her Instagram account bragging about where she was....Partying at Tate's house. Boyfriend sees her and starts texting her to get out of there right now! He's jealous. She tells him that they won't let her leave......a complete lie. Tate brothers have no idea what conversation is talking place between this girl and her boyfriend. The boyfiend calls the police and say's Tate brothers won't allow his girlfriend to leave. By time the cops get the house is cleared and everybody has already gone home. Cops take Tate brothers in to custody till they talk to the girl.......once that happens it's all cleared up Tate brothers released with no charges.
    Last edited by ThankyouArt!; 01-03-2023 at 06:32 PM.

NO feminists. Especially this toxic version that passes for modern day feminism.
    Feminism in today's version is nothing more then a "hate group". Another victim's group. I am a victim therefore you owe me something. I see that my post wasn't very well received.
    Last edited by ThankyouArt!; 01-04-2023 at 06:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ThankyouArt! View Post
    Yes, I have seen it and I know what happened, he was detained for a very short period of time and never charged.

What happened was him and his brother had a party, there was a girl there that was posting on her Instagram account bragging about where she was....Partying at Tate's house. Boyfriend sees her and starts texting her to get out of there right now! He's jealous. She tells him that they won't let her leave......a complete lie. Tate brothers have no idea what conversation is talking place between this girl and her boyfriend. The boyfiend calls the police and say's Tate brothers won't allow his girlfriend to leave. By time the cops get the house is cleared and everybody has already gone home. Cops take Tate brothers in to custody till they talk to the girl.......once that happens it's all cleared up Tate brothers released with no charges.
    I'm pretty sure that happened awhile ago

“I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart