Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Re: Welcome to The “Manospher”

Quote Originally Posted by AmishlandRavenFan View Post
    Surprising no one without a PhD.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk
    Wasn't a surprise to me, either.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    What is first wave feminism? Because I don't believe the intention was to stop there. It was designed to ultimately arrive to where we are now.
    First wave was right to vote, own land, etc... Second wave was equal payment and started encompassing the sisters as well. Third wave was full on left-wing crap like men being evil and things like that.

What's really weird is that prior to the 16th century women were active members of guilds in England. They were allowed to act in the mystery cycles, even having one, The Assumption of the Virgin, where only women performed. Then the Reformation happened.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

I'm going to replace the word "patriarchy" with "traditional" because all you folk seem to understand are the extremes. I'm not support treating women as second class citizens, but I will remind you that feminism is a first world problem. (KS)
    "you folk" ouch.........not sure how to take that one. However I will agree with you about feminism. To be fair a patriarchy in it's true form is extreme.......that's the whole point.....no? Why are you trying to modify your vocabulary?
    Most men don't believe in treating woman like second class citizens......or anyone else for that matter. "Traditional" means something very different here in the west then it might in the east. But patriarchy has only one meaning.

Quote Originally Posted by ThankyouArt! View Post

Most men don't believe in treating woman like second class citizens......or anyone else for that matter. "Traditional" means something very different here in the west then it might in the east. But patriarchy has only one meaning.
    Most men treat women better than women treat women and it's not even close. Most men will care about a woman for who they are and what they already look like rather than changing them.

Women have been told for so long that we are the enemies when it's other women that are making their life what it is. This is where I love what Chris Rock, J Peterson have to say. Even that douchebag Andrew tate makes very good points about things, I don't agree with his mindset but that's a matter of opinion of preference.

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    Most men treat women better than women treat women and it's not even close. Most men will care about a woman for who they are and what they already look like rather than changing them.

Women have been told for so long that we are the enemies when it's other women that are making their life what it is. This is where I love what Chris Rock, J Peterson have to say. Even that douchebag Andrew tate makes very good points about things, I don't agree with his mindset but that's a matter of opinion of preference.

"Single women keep women single". Best quote I heard in a long time. Seems like women hate each other, judging by the way they treat each other. And the older ones really hate younger ones.
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh

"Single women keep women single". Best quote I heard in a long time. Seems like women hate each other, judging by the way they treat each other. And the older ones really hate younger ones.
    I think a lot has to do with women being jealous of how simple we can live our lives, what makes us happy.

I was telling my home girl that if she wants to win over a dude to just give him a simple compliment, personal but simple ie you really know how to make a girl laugh. Most men hardly ever receive a compliment so when we do, we remember it. Can literally change our lives. I don't think women understand how easy it is to make us happy.

Last edited by usmccharles; 12-28-2022 at 12:08 AM.
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Blog Entries

I think a lot has to do with women being jealous of how simple we can live our lives, what makes us happy.

I was telling my home girl that if she wants to win over a dude to just give him a simple compliment, personal but simple ie you really know how to make a girl laugh. Most men hardly ever receive a compliment so when we do, we remember it. Can literally change our lives. I don't think women understand how easy it is to make us happy.

Good point. Women don't do things to attract men or make men happy. They do things for themselves. Most men could do without lip fillers/makeup/fake eyelashes/BBL surgery/wigs, yet they think those things make them more attractive to us. A little lip stick is all most of them need to look good, yet they would rather look like Mr Potato Head.

Good point. Women don't do things to attract men or make men happy. They do things for themselves. Most men could do without lip fillers/makeup/fake eyelashes/BBL surgery/wigs, yet they think those things make them more attractive to us. A little lip stick is all most of them need to look good, yet they would rather look like Mr Potato Head.
    It's always been so fascinating to me with how some women have been so attractive their whole life they never developed a personality. Sure it's great to be young and attractive but that doesnt last forever, older I've gotten my preferences has drastically changed.

I'm to the point my life where Ive never been happier and I've been single for a good amount of time. I was able to ge tmy shit together and woek in myself. I didn't/don't want to find someone to make me happy, I want to be happy and share that. Not someone's responsibility to make me happy.

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

A few simple things from the simple mind of Greg.

Men marry women thinking they will not change.
    Women marry men hoping to change them.
    Both are inevitably disappointed.

Women want to be loved.
    Men want to be respected.

Blog Entries

It's always been so fascinating to me with how some women have been so attractive their whole life they never developed a personality. Sure it's great to be young and attractive but that doesnt last forever, older I've gotten my preferences has drastically changed.

I'm to the point my life where Ive never been happier and I've been single for a good amount of time. I was able to ge tmy shit together and woek in myself. I didn't/don't want to find someone to make me happy, I want to be happy and share that. Not someone's responsibility to make me happy.

It's called "pretty privilege". They notice early on the attention they get from men and they parlay that into a life of ease until they hit the wall. Some wake up once they discover they don't have the same access they used to and complain that men are dogs because we aren't checking for them anymore. The thing that annoys the hell out of them is that men are perfectly content to live the life of a hermit. We don't need them. Yet they can't survive without us.

It's called "pretty privilege". They notice early on the attention they get from men and they parlay that into a life of ease until they hit the wall. Some wake up once they discover they don't have the same access they used to and complain that men are dogs because we aren't checking for them anymore. The thing that annoys the hell out of them is that men are perfectly content to live the life of a hermit. We don't need them. Yet they can't survive without us.
    Hot girl privilege is what I've always called it. They want a guy with all superior attributes but want to treated as an equal when they aren't bringing anything to the table. The double standards are quite funny.

Blog Entries

Hot girl privilege is what I've always called it. They want a guy with all superior attributes but want to treated as an equal when they aren't bringing anything to the table. The double standards are quite funny.

Yep. They want men to check all of these boxes for things we can't control (height, etc), yet when they meet a man with standards of his own (must be fit, must be born a woman) he's fat phobic, transphobic or fat shaming. When you ask most woman what they bring to the table that we can't get from any other woman, they have no answers.