Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: Welcome to The “Manospher”

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Speaking of patriarchy in eastern cultures, did you all see Afghanistan has outlawed women going to college/university?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yeah. It was turning into a beautiful country 50 years or so ago, but they just can't stop fighting each other. They remind me quite a bit of medieval England in a way; they practice by kicking each other's asses for a while before getting pissed and going to kick a neighbor's ass. Then they come home and go back to fighting each other.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Quote Originally Posted by Drain Bamage View Post
    Probably an unpopular opinion. I can't think of one good thing that comes from the women's rights movement.
    First and second wave feminism I fully support. What passes as feminism today where all men are evil and anybody, regardless of sex, doesn't vote how the feminists demand they do is a misogynist is bullshit.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    Patriarchy exists still in Eastern cultures. Their women aren't as masculine and combative as those in the West.
    agreed.......tyranny also exist in the East along with other atrocities.

Quote Originally Posted by Shrubbs View Post
    My wife is chill as fuck
    Yeah, mine as well. Wasn't real fun having her go through menopause but I think the worst of that is behind me. This is my second wife......now my first wife? She was an absolute C U Next Tuesday! She earned that title everyday. You don't just call a woman that name. They have to earn it.

Quote Originally Posted by ThankyouArt! View Post
    Well it was hijacked. It started as a "right to vote" movement and like many things ( unions for instance ) had their rightful place. But like most movements they become bastardized........;.;Radicalized
    It's been ruined by the Marxists who push the false idea that everything is a social construct and that no real differences exist between men and women.
    -"You are about to enter a world of pain."

Well it was hijacked. It started as a "right to vote" movement and like many things ( unions for instance ) had their rightful place. But like most movements they become bastardized........;.;Radicalized
    What have they helped vote in that helps today?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Moe the Crow View Post
    It's been ruined by the Marxists who push the false idea that everything is a social construct and that no real differences exist between men and women.
    That and everything is controlled by straight, able-bodied men. Which goes to your point about there being no difference between men and women.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

8. Re: Welcome to The “Manospher”

Quote Originally Posted by Drain Bamage View Post
    What have they helped vote in that helps today?
    That's one point I think of quite often.....look up the demographics of voters sometime. Look and see how a "majority" of women vote. For which party? How's that working out these days? Add in the increasing number of women elected to office nationally, state level, locally and on School Boards. See where this is going? Just sayin'.......

"In 2018 and 2019, the Democratic Party held a wide advantage with women: 56% of female registered voters identified as Democrats or leaned toward the Democratic Party, while 38% identified as Republicans or leaned toward the GOP."

https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tan...dentification/

9. Re: Welcome to The “Manospher”

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Speaking of patriarchy in eastern cultures, did you all see Afghanistan has outlawed women going to college/university?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Surprising no one without a PhD.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

agreed.......tyranny also exist in the East along with other atrocities.
    I'm going to replace the word "patriarchy" with "traditional" because all you folk seem to understand are the extremes. I'm not support treating women as second class citizens, but I will remind you that feminism is a first world problem. (KS)
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    First and second wave feminism I fully support. What passes as feminism today where all men are evil and anybody, regardless of sex, doesn't vote how the feminists demand they do is a misogynist is bullshit.
    What is first wave feminism? Because I don't believe the intention was to stop there. It was designed to ultimately arrive to where we are now.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shrubbs View Post
    My wife is chill as fuck
    So is mine. Celebrated 32 years married this past June. She was raised in a traditional home. And I might add that her parents are from South Carolina. I knew at 19 I wasn't going to marry (1) a baby mama or (2) someone from a single parent household.