Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Welcome to The “Manospher”

Quote Originally Posted by ThankyouArt! View Post
    Being a man this has become an area of interest to me.......where men are today and how we got here. I really like Jordan Peterson's take on patriarchy and all things men. Society is currently involved in castrating men as much as they can. It's been an evolution since the woman's rights movement. Not that I am against women's rights.....not at all. But woman's rights has now morphed in to just another victimhood status.
    Probably an unpopular opinion. I can't think of one good thing that comes from the women's rights movement.

Blog Entries

Being a man this has become an area of interest to me.......where men are today and how we got here. I really like Jordan Peterson's take on patriarchy and all things men. Society is currently involved in castrating men as much as they can. It's been an evolution since the woman's rights movement. Not that I am against women's rights.....not at all. But woman's rights has now morphed in to just another victimhood status.
    More specifically, feminism. Feminism has destroyed the Black community. I can't speak for other communities, but it has destroyed ours.
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Drain Bamage View Post
    Probably an unpopular opinion. I can't think of one good thing that comes from the women's rights movement.
    Neither can I. I was worried about my youngest daughter for a bit when she was in her teens. She embraced that ideology and all of a sudden I was a dumbass who didn't know anything. Patriarchy was the devil and men were Satan's minions. Thankfully she matured in her early 20's and came to her senses.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    One thing that I hate is when women clap their hands together when they're trying to make a point about something.

Don't fucking clap at me. I'm not listening to you. I'm just thinking about how obnoxious you look clapping at me while trying to say something important.
    I can't stand that shit. That's only happened to me once or twice. Once I realized what was going on I walked away.

Quote Originally Posted by Drain Bamage View Post
    Well it was hijacked. It started as a "right to vote" movement and like many things ( unions for instance ) had their rightful place. But like most movements they become bastardized........;.;Radicalized

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    More specifically, feminism. Feminism has destroyed the Black community. I can't speak for other communities, but it has destroyed ours.
    Hmmmmmmm It may have played a part in it.......but you can thank the US Government mostly for that designation. That is an entirely different discussion then women and feminism.

Neither can I. I was worried about my youngest daughter for a bit when she was in her teens. She embraced that ideology and all of a sudden I was a dumbass who didn't know anything. Patriarchy was the devil and men were Satan's minions. Thankfully she matured in her early 20's and came to her senses.
    We all thought we knew everything there was to know at that age. Woman specifically at that age are "know it all's" I have four grand daughters......boys? WHen they go through puberty they know very little. The lights are on but no one is home. Hormones cloud their brains, they are nothing more then a guided missile to complete one task. ......in women hormones fuel their brains. Emotions dictate their behavior.....

I agree with Peterson.......patriarchy doesn't exist. It may have, but not now.

Blog Entries

Hmmmmmmm It may have played a part in it.......but you can thank the US Government mostly for that designation. That is an entirely different discussion then women and feminism.
    The government incentivized having children with no man in the home - feminism made them think they didn't need men. It was a multi-pronged approach.

Blog Entries

We all thought we knew everything there was to know at that age. Woman specifically at that age are "know it all's" I have four grand daughters......boys? WHen they go through puberty they know very little. The lights are on but no one is home. Hormones cloud their brains, they are nothing more then a guided missile to complete one task. ......in women hormones fuel their brains. Emotions dictate their behavior.....

I agree with Peterson.......patriarchy doesn't exist. It may have, but not now.
    Patriarchy exists still in Eastern cultures. Their women aren't as masculine and combative as those in the West.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JB9sfe_mQ1I

Blog Entries

Speaking of patriarchy in eastern cultures, did you all see Afghanistan has outlawed women going to college/university?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

My wife is chill as fuck