Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 1112131415 LastLast

Re: Welcome to The “Manospher”

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    I'm more in the boat of not having to worry about stuff. The thought of having a 200k+ loan stresses me out, then if something does happen and it's a big deal then I'm in a bad situation.

I don't plan on moving but I do like the possibility of not being tied down if something comes up. Going from my rent to 2.5x it would definitely hinder a lot of things I plan on doing.

I'm handy in the sense I'm good at breaking shit. If I could find a cheap little 2bedroom or something I would consider that. I got back and forth

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk

As an older guy nearing the end of my productive/work life I can tell you one lesson I have learned and relearn even very recently is that growth is painful. It's not a cliche when people tell you in Jordan Petersonian fashion to take on as much responsibility as you can. Get out of your comfort zone. It's the only way to grow. It may be harder in some ways but life is hard no matter what. At least if you are living that way you will have self respect and purpose in addition to the pain of existence.

Clean your room, bud.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    As an older guy nearing the end of my productive/work life I can tell you one less I have learned and relearn even very recently is that growth is painful. It's not a cliche when people tell you in Jordan Petersonian fashion to take on as much responsibility as you can. Get out of your comfort zone. It's the only way to grow. It may be harder in some ways but life is hard no matter what. At least if you are living that way you will have self respect and purpose in addition to the pain of existence.

Clean your room, bud.

We were built for struggle, if that makes sense.
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh

3. Re: Welcome to The “Manospher”

interesting reading of the thread while I eat salad with lentil burgers, haha, how are we men not going to be in trouble....

As an older guy nearing the end of my productive/work life I can tell you one lesson I have learned and relearn even very recently is that growth is painful. It's not a cliche when people tell you in Jordan Petersonian fashion to take on as much responsibility as you can. Get out of your comfort zone. It's the only way to grow. It may be harder in some ways but life is hard no matter what. At least if you are living that way you will have self respect and purpose in addition to the pain of existence.

Clean your room, bud.
    Makes perfect sense and I enjoy Peterson's outlook on a lot of things. I've been stepping out of my comfort zones in some things but nothing this drastic.

“I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    Unless you have the discipline to put away/invest the additional 700 you would be paying for a house, then a home purchase is the better long term option. Course right now you are screwed with interest rates. Too bad you couldn’t do this when rates were in the 3’s
    Tell me about it

“I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Blog Entries

Clean your room, bud.
    I am taking this lesson because not only is true but a great reminder for a man today

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    Maybe a little off topic, but in the same realm of this I think.

I got approved to use my VA loan for a house in the last couple months. But it's just me and my stupid cat in my 2bedroom apartment. I don't really need a house, would like a garage though. My rent is 710 a month on a golf course. Everything in this area that would be worth buying is at least 200k which would double my monthly payment and I just don't think its worth it.

Obviously it's an investment, so theres that. This area is massively growing quickly (Tyson foods and Walmart HQ) so I'm worried if I do wait to buy a house I'll be priced out.

I've been focusing on getting my shit together and haven't been in the dating seen because I like being happy.... Sorry for the rant but figured with all this wisdom here you guys would have some good inputs

Charles my man I just purchased my first house thru FHA it’s been hell getting here man because I fucked up my finances so bad when I was young in my 20s, I mean royally my credit score was a 435 when I started financial journey and awakening I now have a 780 credit score. Anyways I say that to say this. I bought a home because of one thing and one thing only, I wanted a home to make memories l, I have a family, I’m a homebody, an introvert, it makes sense for me to have a base in life a place where I’m going to be for a decade or longer. It didn’t matter to me if it was an investment or the climate of the market I know buying a home would fit my needs. So ask yourself in your current state, financial, emotional, physical is buying a home fit your needs now and in the future?

Blog Entries

If anyone ever want to get a listen of the Manosphere i recommend hoping on YouTube and checking Kevin Samuels if youre really red pill and want the dark-side and the real world listen to coach Greg Adams free agent lifestyle. Alpha male strategies is a good one as well

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    If anyone ever want to get a listen of the Manosphere i recommend hoping on YouTube and checking Kevin Samuels if youre really red pill and want the dark-side and the real world listen to coach Greg Adams free agent lifestyle. Alpha male strategies is a good one as well
    Kevin Samuels opened up my eyes to the fickle nature of modern women. For all of the shit women gave him after he passed, he really wanted to see the Black family succeed. The modern Black woman is the primary reason for the destruction of the family in our community.
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    Kevin Samuels opened up my eyes to the fickle nature of modern women. For all of the shit women gave him after he passed, he really wanted to see the Black family succeed. The modern Black woman is the primary reason for the destruction of the family in our community.
    Ok can you expound on why the modern black woman is the reason for the destruction of the family, and why say its not the black males who impregnate multiple women and don’t marry them and often don’t support the children?

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    If this is true, it has to be in part due to the eco-system that shaped them. You subsidize anything and you get more of it.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    Ok can you expound on why the modern black woman is the reason for the destruction of the family, and why say its not the black males who impregnate multiple women and don’t marry them and often don’t support the children?
    Oh man this a loaded one. The stats are there to prove it too but in a nutshell in the 50s and 60s black people were at a marriage rate of 80%. The government started providing aid to poor households in the 70s and 80s paired with the rise of feminism during that time black women took government help and that made the black man’s role in the family reduced to a check (child support and public assistance) that was beginning of the end of black families in this country. Not only that 53% of black men are single and childless, 34% of black men are married, these are real numbers. Black women are procreating with 16-18% of the same men making babies and complaint how they can’t find a good man.

There is way more to this there are many videos by different groups and people breaking down this stat, the CDC has information on this a well as the census.