Chiefs did nothing

LJ's 120 yards mean nothing when you realize it came off one long run and a bunch of garbage time runs late in the game.

Trent got owned. Gonzalez did nothing. I can hardly name one receiver that plays for the Chiefs and I watched the full 60 minute telecast.

Props to the Ravens and Billick. Newsome too for going out and getting that McNabb, McNall, McSomething guy. Whoever he is. He wins.

Re: Chiefs did nothing

They did nothing & we let them get that TD in garbage time. Why didn't we keep the pressure up & keep them out of the end zone? Great job by the D overall. Very dominating perfomance. LJ got his 120, but subtract the 47 on the 1 play & we owned him too.

My youngest son Kyle w/ Michael Phelps after the Browms game 12/24/11

Season Ticket Holder Since 96,
    Loud, Proud & Purple in Section 504. GO RAVENS, all the way to Indy for the Lombardi!!!

This defense showed why it's # 1 we killed KC in thier house. Did you notice how many empty seats there was near the end of the game. ?

GO RAVENS

Green looked very scared of the D' imho, very fragile like
    "Is it me or does Billick seem a bit in his Post game Interviews? or is it he's just :insane: and doesn't know what to do?"

[QUOTE.]This defense showed why it's # 1 we killed KC in thier house. Did you notice how many empty seats there was near the end of the game ? .GO RAVENS[/QUOTE]

I was amazed at the number of empty seats at the end of the game. Not what I expected at all in Kansas City. We apparently just crushed their spirit.

The only thing I didn't like was no constant pressure for the second week in a row. Better today, obviously, but the Chiefs WRs are pathetic, and luckily we have a pretty talented secondary when Samari is playing decent.

I do worry about the pressure vs. these good O-lines, though.

I am so Happy we won this! :D :D :D
    All Blacks and Ravens - Teams of EXCELLENCE

Quote Originally Posted by Sports Steve View Post
    This defense showed why it's # 1 we killed KC in thier house. Did you notice how many empty seats there was near the end of the game. ?

GO RAVENS

They hadn't lost at home in December since nineteen-freaking-ninety-six!! They didn't know how to act.

It was awfully quiet after the Clayton TD. A 13 point lead with 20 minutes left might as well have been a fifty point lead and they knew it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sephy View Post
    The only thing I didn't like was no constant pressure for the second week in a row. Better today, obviously, but the Chiefs WRs are pathetic, and luckily we have a pretty talented secondary when Samari is playing decent.

I do worry about the pressure vs. these good O-lines, though.
    The Chiefs have the best Offensive Line in the league. The Ravens had plenty of pressure. There were only a handful of times that Green had more than 3 seconds to throw. I really don't know what else you would want.

I agree that we gave TrINT Green a case of happy feet back there and as the five sacks, numerous pressures and 3 turnovers clearly illustrate, took him out of his comfort zone.

Two Chiefs fans sitting behind me at the sports bar actually came up and shook my hand after the game they were so impressed with our team.