Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Blog Entries

Re: PFF Top 5 Free Agents by Position 2023

Quote Originally Posted by JonAB View Post
    Ya don’t think I agree. They have less financial incentive to trade Mike Evans because of the structure of his contract, and despite being two years older he’s still the better player imo. I mean I would love to trade for Mike Evans, elite guy you only have to pay 13m bucks for one season and then can either extend or let go off to FA and likely get a third back? Sign me up.

But like I already said, I don’t think it’s likely Godwin gets moved, and less likely Evans does
    Evans has not been that good this year. It’s easily the worst of his career. This could be the start of the decline. If I’m looking to move players for assets that’s the type I’d want to move.

Blog Entries

Re: PFF Top 5 Free Agents by Position 2023

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    Evans has not been that good this year. It’s easily the worst of his career. This could be the start of the decline. If I’m looking to move players for assets that’s the type I’d want to move.
    I think I’ve seen one Tampa game this year, the one we played, and he was dominant. So between that and his numbers basically being in line with his career averages I guess I assumed he’s been pretty similar to what he’s always been. He’s actually outpacing last few years in total yard but some of his efficiency stuff is down slightly. So I dunno, maybe. But they don’t save much by moving on from him and I doubt they’d get a ton in trade given he’s in his last year of his deal but who knows.