Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

The REAL Elephant in the room: 20k empty seats!

Division game… not even halfway through the season. Ravens honoring the 2012 SB team. And…. Nobody shows up?
    I honestly don’t remember seeing a crowd that small in October. Bisciotti was there today. He had to have noticed. Had someone tell me that Stubhub had seats for $25 this morning??!! And we play Carolina next? Not good..

Blog Entries

Re: The REAL Elephant in the room: 20k empty seats!

I was going to say when the camera panned around the stadium and few times there were a lot of empty seats.

$25 is an awesome deal for a game. That'd get me going for sure

For a division game no less. Team just isn’t very exciting. At times they’re quite boring.

Blog Entries

I mean literally October 2019 against Cincinnati. But who’s counting? I don’t think this underachieving team that has blown leads at a historic rate is really the time to fan police

The upper level looked to be only 3/4 or 2/3 full. Also really disappointing to see all the Stains fans at the game.
    Ravens start winning consistently then the seats will most likely start filling back up.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenboy2003 View Post
    Division game… not even halfway through the season. Ravens honoring the 2012 SB team. And…. Nobody shows up?
    I honestly don’t remember seeing a crowd that small in October. Bisciotti was there today. He had to have noticed. Had someone tell me that Stubhub had seats for $25 this morning??!! And we play Carolina next? Not good..
    I knew something was off when a commercial ran last night during the baseball playoffs advertising tickets for today’s game. The Ravens used to sellout the season when tickets went on sale in the spring.

I don’t blame fans not showing up and paying top dollar when the product is so bad.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by palukaraven View Post
    The upper level looked to be only 3/4 or 2/3 full. Also really disappointing to see all the Stains fans at the game.
    Ravens start winning consistently then the seats will most likely start filling back up.
    I don’t think there were more than 100 browns fans there. I wouldn’t say “all” haha
    God, Family, Country, Orioles Baseball, Ravens Football

Quote Originally Posted by Baltimore35 View Post
    I don’t think there were more than 100 browns fans there. I wouldn’t say “all” haha
    Indeed, many open seats. Alas, not many Browns fans and those present were super quiet all game. I usually defend the crowd, but today the crowd seemed a bit out of it all game long.

Blog Entries

It's a pretty eerily similar feeling to the 2016, 2017 years. The team is "competitive" and will likely have a winning record but...they aren't entertaining. The organization has somehow taken a guy who should be the most exciting player in the game and constructed a boring offense and boring team that continually blows leads so nobody wants to go see. You are also competing for limited $$$ in this economy and there's a lot of things that are gonna give you more entertainment and take your dollar further than the Baltimore Ravens right now.

Beyond that, lots of empty seats at most of the stadiums in the league as far as I can tell. It's not a Ravens specific issue we just notice it because we've watched the team 20 years and seen the decline.

Definitely not many Browns fans. There were a lot in our section (119) but it was the Browns #43 (Johnson I think?) family. No issues with them...
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Quote Originally Posted by Baltimore35 View Post
    False. Nearly the entire section below the 340 suite was filled with Browns fans. There were a significant number of them also in my friends area in the upper level.
    Much much more than 100.

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    It's a pretty eerily similar feeling to the 2016, 2017 years. The team is "competitive" and will likely have a winning record but...they aren't entertaining. The organization has somehow taken a guy who should be the most exciting player in the game and constructed a boring offense and boring team that continually blows leads so nobody wants to go see. You are also competing for limited $$$ in this economy and there's a lot of things that are gonna give you more entertainment and take your dollar further than the Baltimore Ravens right now.

Beyond that, lots of empty seats at most of the stadiums in the league as far as I can tell. It's not a Ravens specific issue we just notice it because we've watched the team 20 years and seen the decline.

Definitely not many Browns fans. There were a lot in our section (119) but it was the Browns #43 (Johnson I think?) family. No issues with them...
    That’s pretty amazing…that first part. They took a guy who would be the Michael Jordan or Allen Iverson of football and have him trapped in a stale gimmicky offense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk