Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: GRo has a chance to earn some respect back.

Quote Originally Posted by ravensfan7716 View Post
    LMFAO

BULLSHIT. You just tried the (We havent had the horses bullshit argument) trying to claim No DObbins, No edwards were the reasons and now you are saying " OF COURSE QB RUSHING YARDS ARE PART OF IT" LOL

GTFOH with that nonsense. I can poke holes into your stuff all day long because nothing you say is real. Its all BS

If that was the case then then how come with GREG ROMAN, how come the 49ers back in their best season it was not (Colin Kapernick racking up 1000+ yards rushing) and carrying the team by 80% himself?
    Go look it up. Frank Gore racked up the rushing yards at 1200 yards. Kapernick only had like 400 yards.

Colin Kapernick was only getting 200-400 yards per year on his rushes.

Greg Roman has Lamar Tripling those numbers.

STOP YOU LOST.

WRONG AS USUAL
    Have we relied on RB1 or RB2 this year? Is Lamar a better runner than Kap? Frank Gore in his prime or Kenyan Drake who was cut, Mike Davis who was bagging groceries, and Hill who we all thought would be cut before the season opened? Is any of this facts or is it j7st my opinion that this is what we have.

Bill Belichek is known as the greatest coach ever. How has he done since Brady left?

Quote Originally Posted by StalkRavenMad View Post
    Have we relied on RB1 or RB2 this year? Is Lamar a better runner than Kap? Frank Gore in his prime or Kenyan Drake who was cut, Mike Davis who was bagging groceries, and Hill who we all thought would be cut before the season opened? Is any of this facts or is it j7st my opinion that this is what we have.

Bill Belichek is known as the greatest coach ever. How has he done since Brady left?
    LMFAO

Just say you give up. You lost. I proved everything you said wrong with actual facts.

Now we are talking about the Patriots and Bellicheck? Last I checked Roman has never been with the Patriots there is ZERO CORRELATION.

This offense has worked because of Lamar and Lamar alone.

If Roman was that guy, then the 49ers from 10 years ago would have similar stats. But they do not.

Turn on 105.7 right now, they are talking about this very thing. (WHY and how come no RB with Ravens with the run game GURU is playing well). lol

Lamar has a knee bruise

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk
    Way Down South in New Orleans

Quote Originally Posted by JonAB View Post
    On both sides. Like when you, being Greg Romans son, claimed the offense ‘kept on clicking smoothly’ after Lamar got injured last year despite losing every game and having one game where we scored over 22 points and had under 20 in half of them.
    Yeah we had posters saying Huntley was a better QB.
    Huntley has a stronger arm.
    Huntley is coachable.

Just dumb ass bullshit rhetoric

Quote Originally Posted by StalkRavenMad View Post

Just stop quoting the troll, man…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by xiao_ke View Post
    The defense is looking stout since Roquan Smith was acquired it would be cool if they can assist with a pick six or key fumble since well there isn't exactly a great deal of confidence in Roman and the offense at this moment.

My worry is we'll see the Steelers get a defensive TD thanks to TJ Watt. Watt in ten career games against the Ravens has 10 sacks and 4 forced fumbles. He has to be licking his chops with Ronnie Stanley being injured yet again.
    Let's hope Marcus Williams is playing. In the 5 games he's played, he has 3 INTs... Bc

What's going to happen when Roman is gone and the offense still sucks?

Quote Originally Posted by WNCRavensFan View Post
    They will be coming for EDC next… and Harbs

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WNCRavensFan View Post
    WNCR - Question : can it get any worse? If we change the OC and it doesn't make any progress, we're in the same boat, but if the offense improves we could make noise in the playoffs (if we make them). Just remember 2012, I hope Harbaugh does... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    WNCR - Question : can it get any worse? If we change the OC and it doesn't make any progress, we're in the same boat, but if the offense improves we could make noise in the playoffs (if we make them). Just remember 2012, I hope Harbaugh does... Bc
    Of course it could get worse…. Look at Denver…

We are still 5-1 over our last 6 games, but you would never know that reading these boards…

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    Ronnie, Gus and JK to the rescue!

Jesus- when was the last time all 3 of them were on the field together?

Quote Originally Posted by ravensfan7716 View Post
    LMFAO

Just say you give up. You lost. I proved everything you said wrong with actual facts.

Now we are talking about the Patriots and Bellicheck? Last I checked Roman has never been with the Patriots there is ZERO CORRELATION.

This offense has worked because of Lamar and Lamar alone.

If Roman was that guy, then the 49ers from 10 years ago would have similar stats. But they do not.

Turn on 105.7 right now, they are talking about this very thing. (WHY and how come no RB with Ravens with the run game GURU is playing well). lol
    You want me to take 2 guys JLC and Ken Wieman word as gospel? JLC is guy who was canned from CBS and is now back doing local talk radio. Both those guys clearly has a axe to grind with the Ravens. You really think JLC is an insider?

Is the offense working because of Lamar or is it not working make up your mind. Roman actually got that offense to the SB 10 years ago and was a whisker from making everyone on this board really sad. Your talking about the offense that got to the SB 10 years ago.